Custom Profile Picture

Discus and support Custom Profile Picture in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello. I recently have run inti a problem in regards to my profile picture. I have been trying to upload a new profile picture very similar to my last... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KosChi_11, Feb 19, 2021.

1. KosChi_11
    KosChi_11 Guest

Custom Profile Picture

Hello. I recently have run inti a problem in regards to my profile picture. I have been trying to upload a new profile picture very similar to my last one, but this time, the color is different and there is a neon glow added to it, not too heavy of neon. I have bern trying for several days now waiting but it still seems to say “Don’t worry, we still have your picture. You’ll see it again once we verify”.

Is there anything that my new profile picture has that it can’t be shown?

:)

KosChi_11, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Alliance United Win User

custom profile picture

Hi,

If you have a Android device (iOS public build coming soon, TestFlight is not open to general public), you may install the Xbox (Beta) application from the Google Play store to have the ability to upload a custom image from your mobile device. Custom images
    is still in beta/testing stage and has not yet been released to any public builds yet.

Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.beta&hl=en)
  3. Chandan2805 Win User

Custom Profile Pictures

Microsoft has temporarily disabled custom picture uploads for Xbox Live, including gamerpics and club images, to help it "streamline moderation"
    and support the community -- in other words, to help its staff keep up with a surge in demand from people staying at home.
  4. IamAwake94 Win User

Custom profile picture

Hello ,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the situation. Is the account that is trying to use a custom profile picture a child account or adult account? Be sure to let us know the results!
    It is an adult account. Reputation is completely fine too, so still not sure what's going on. Contacted support even more times and still nothing.
  5. IamAwake94 Win User

Custom profile picture

This has been going on for about two weeks now. I attempted what you said. I contacted them through live chat and phone. Live chat went through with me on uploading photos from the Xbox, Phone, and PC apps. Still nothing has changed.

The phone support told me that it could be an issue with being an Xbox Insider member. I posted on the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/9iwsf8/custom_gamerpic_verification_taking_forever/

Xbox Insider: " this doesn't appear to be an Xbox Insider issue."

So now I left with going back in circles to figure out what this problem is.
  6. Harrison1234RGB Win User

Custom Profile Picture

Hey there Harrison,

In regards to the Custom Gamerpic, your account would need to be an adult account, not just set to adult defaults under your Privacy and online safety.

As stated in the support article for
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic
    , Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts. So if your account has a child DOB on it you won't be allowed to change it until the account is graduated to an adult account.

I hope this helps.
    Hi there, When I first got the account, it was et to a adult account with the year as '90
Thema:

Custom Profile Picture

1. Custom Profile Picture - Similar Threads - Custom Profile Picture

2. Apparently it's impossible to change my profile picture to something custom in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Apparently it's impossible to change my profile picture to something custom in the Xbox...: According to console companion I'm "too young" to have a custom profile picture despite my age being clearly specified as 18+. I've tried restarting my laptop, changing permissions on the Xbox...
  3. Custom Profile Picture Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Profile Picture Problem: Hello. I recently have run inti a problem in regards to my profile picture. I have been trying to upload a new profile picture very similar to my last one, but this time, the color is different...
  4. Can't upload custom image for profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload custom image for profile picture: Everytime I try to upload a custom image it keeps saying "The image could could not be opened. Make sure the file is unblocked. " I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Someone please explain....
  5. Custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture: [img] So I've been trying to upload this as my gamerpic for almost a month now but get stuck with the "don't worry, we still have your picture. You'll see it again once we verified it's okay" and...
  6. How do you change your profile picture to a custom one on the website and not the app on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you change your profile picture to a custom one on the website and not the app on...: Not a super bad thing but, I tried changing my profile picture on the website since my phone is dead and it does not give me a custom option. [img] 753738ae-63fd-4239-a434-7b2168821389
  7. Custom profile pictures not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile pictures not working: I tried to upload a profile picture back in september of last year, but it seems to have completely glitched my account and custom profile pictures I upload say they’re being verified, but my...
  8. Custom profile picture not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture not working: I'm trying to set a custom profile picture on my Xbox profile, but it isn't working at all. All it says is that they're processing the image. I set this for an entire day, and nothing happened....
  9. Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture: Can a adult account make it so a child account can have a custom profile picture. ada9e84c-794d-4a23-a86c-6f16f681b7c8
  10. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc