custom profile

Discus and support custom profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ในแอพxboxในโทรศัพท์ เราไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนรูป profile แบบกำหนดเอง อยากจะถามว่าเมื่อไรเราถึงจะเปลี่ยนรูป profile แบบกำหนดเองได้ ใน website xbox มีแต่... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jjpangjpang, Nov 22, 2020.

1. jjpangjpang
    jjpangjpang Guest

custom profile

ในแอพxboxในโทรศัพท์ เราไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนรูป profile แบบกำหนดเอง อยากจะถามว่าเมื่อไรเราถึงจะเปลี่ยนรูป profile แบบกำหนดเองได้

ใน website xbox มีแต่ าพที่xboxกำหนดให้

Application xbox in ios and android i cant even change my profile custom picture i wanna know that when i can change custom profile picture

:)

jjpangjpang, Nov 22, 2020
  2. PaulGameurdu154 Win User

Customize Profile

i want to change my profil picture on xbox app but they tell me i am not an adult but my profil setting is adult no restriction
  3. matthewiag Win User

Profile customization

Hello

You have not been banned. Game-pic Uploads have been disabled to ensure server stability
    [​IMG]

More info regarding Services and Status can be found over at

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Profile Customization

You can change your icon through a non-updated variant of the app, on your Xbox itself via USB, or on

the PC app
    . Keep in mind though the image size has to be 1080x1080 pixels to be compatible .
  5. Winryy Win User

Customizing Profile

You can use an usb device for it, that's how I did.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Customizing Profile

Microsoft have not announced when custom gamerpics will come back. As you stated it's disabled because of the number of users using the service. This is not an issue that needs fixing. It was turned off by Microsoft so everyone could use the service without
    any issues. I'm sure they will announce in time when the feature is back online.
Thema:

custom profile

1. custom profile - Similar Threads - custom profile

2. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc
  3. Are you able to get a custom profile picture?

in XboX Insiders
    Are you able to get a custom profile picture?: Because I have been searching on the Xbox app and I still can't find a place change my profile picture or upload one so did they remove custom pictures from the xbox app? submitted by...
  4. how to upload a custom profile picture on the latest version of the xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how to upload a custom profile picture on the latest version of the xbox app: hi, so I just made my little brother an account for Xbox. But he wants a custom profile picture to be uploaded so I tried but I'm unable to find the setting on how to do that. I am aware that...
  5. No longer able to customize Xbox Profile picture on new Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    No longer able to customize Xbox Profile picture on new Xbox app: Is there any way to change my profile picture from the new Xbox app? On the old app, I was able to do it perfectly fine and now I don't even get an option. submitted by /u/KingoCrimsono [link]...
  6. Xbox custom profile photo

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox custom profile photo: Why doesnt the xbox app have a custom xbox photo now how do i change it to my custom picture on xbox app?? ba0a909a-79d3-49d6-a2c7-575b3d5e29b1
  7. Profile Customization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Customization: The Xbox App recently had a update how do I change my profile picture to a custom one? 8c0ad4fe-db2e-4242-8c5d-d770b63057cb
  8. uploading custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Windows
    uploading custom gamerpic: I uploaded a new custom, from my files, gamerpic and it reverted my previous picture to one from three years ago. I did this on the windows app because it does not appear you can do it on mobile...
  9. Why have custom profile pictures been disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have custom profile pictures been disabled?: I used to be able to change my profile picture to an image of my choosing why has this been stopped a514a250-4b1e-4bb3-8b6a-fe702f223a65
  10. Did they remove customize profile on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Did they remove customize profile on Xbox App: I for real cant change my gamerpic or anything on the xbox app anymore fcad5a17-f075-4ab1-9894-7b456b4467da