Custom Race Good Money&RP

Discus and support Custom Race Good Money&RP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I made a custom race it called CRAZY STREETS put it on 3 lap 3 player or 16 player you get 4000RP or 5000RP and money you get 7000$ sometime... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Custom Race Good Money&RP

Hello

I made a custom race it called CRAZY STREETS put it on 3 lap 3 player or 16 player you get 4000RP or 5000RP and money you get 7000$ sometime 10000$ you should try my custom race and want to join my crew xX English Mafia Xx

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Feb 17, 2014
  2. JonGreenow
    JonGreenow Guest
    Check this race "the great chase" high RP

Short races are pointless since they reduced RP and pay so the longer ones get more money and RP will post top payout and RP tomorrow got a load of my crew on tonight so should have a full 16 player race

JonGreenow, Feb 17, 2014
  3. When the new UPDATE coming on GTA V ?

But they did make people little bit happy is 2x double RP & MONEY that was a good start!

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Feb 17, 2014
  4. JonGreenow Win User

Check this race "the great chase" high RP

Short races are pointless since they reduced RP and pay so the longer ones get more money and RP will post top payout and RP tomorrow got a load of my crew on tonight so should have a full 16 player race
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA ONLINE RACING

Hello iAshHD i won over 500 races and lose 488 races i know how you feel about losing i know everyone want to win so i could be kind to lets you win couple races maybe like 10? ill be home on friday i am at residence at school i hit level 200 on gta v best
    race track to use there 2 different one THE COMMUTE is good for money 2 players is enough but if more players like 5 then rp is good 5000RP and other one is Criminal i not sure if that right spelling it good for RP level quick but mostly i play is THE COMMUTE
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

GTA V NEW UPDATE?

you get rp when you rate a game, and you get more money when you race with 2 people
  7. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

GTA V NEW UPDATE?

Money I don't care about that because I buy load of shark card my problem is they taken the easy RP and now it is hard to get RP I like the old update where you race many time to level up.
  8. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Two races: The Great Chase (updated) and Top Gear Race Track (well the shape)

High rp and cash is only good for Christmas noobs. Us that had the game first week of release don't need it. Unless just to race. But I never cared for long races.
Thema:

Custom Race Good Money&RP

1. Custom Race Good Money&RP - Similar Threads - Custom Race Money&RP

2. customer care

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    customer care: I respectfully ask: Why, if you know it is an issue, do you not compensate your customers? I am very frustrated with this issue and have been treated as if I have done something wrong by customer...
  3. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????: So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2
  4. Private Custom Race setup... 1st time to Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Private Custom Race setup... 1st time to Horizon: Just purchased my first Forza Horizon game and completely disgusted by the complexity of just having a simple custom head to head race with a friend. A few questions maybe someone can help me...
  5. Customized Races

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customized Races: Will be able to customize races in the game? Like creating our own races, choose where be the checkpoints, where starts and where ends. 2d9ad097-4742-4f00-bcf4-6587d8989ce4
  6. Customer request make racing wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customer request make racing wheel: customer request make racing wheel work on need for speed games. 46a9fb7d-05f8-410f-b264-340ad07ec476
  7. customer request make a raceing game with deep story line please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make a raceing game with deep story line please: both forza6 and need for speed shift for hard core racer my wish list need for speed2 1need for speed friend or foe forza6 and need for speed and need for speed friend or foe1 & kick ***...
  8. What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?: Here is my newest it's not for the faint hearted or noobs as you need plenty of ammo: 2TEAMS,1OBJECTIVE,200COPS http://rsg.ms/1qSIVml...
  9. GTA V Funny Custom Races

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Funny Custom Races: Hello Gamers! Does anyone have funny custom races in air where you, have like ramp in air ? 5fc8e9d1-9359-467c-a502-948579dd8592
  10. Freeplay race customization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freeplay race customization: I don't think what I want to do is possible but I'll ask the question anyway. Is it possible to setup a single player freeplay race and customize the opposition AI cars, ie have them all as V8...