Custom Team downloads??

Discus and support Custom Team downloads?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I thought this version would have them also?? Are they hidden or did they cut this feature out with the "Next Gen" version? Not very next-gen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Custom Team downloads??

I thought this version would have them also?? Are they hidden or did they cut this feature out with the "Next Gen" version? Not very next-gen afterall.

:)

Dwoop33, Apr 17, 2014
  2. agold047
    agold047 Guest
    Custom Tactics Online

If you set up a custom tactic for a team, does that become the default tactic when using that team for head to head online matches? The "custom tactic" option appears when using the team in career mode,but not online. However, the help line says that custom
    tactics become the "active tactic" for that team. This is confusing for stupid ol me!

agold047, Apr 17, 2014
  3. natedogg4111
    natedogg4111 Guest
    343 Indistries Ruiend Halo Multiplayer Experience

I Love Playing red team VS BLUE team on customs GAMES On HALO 4

natedogg4111, Apr 17, 2014
  4. bg1906-56EE907C-9006 Win User

The customer support and advocacy team

Same situation for me. I returned the controller and STILL haven't received a replacement. This blows! Microsoft should be ashamed.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

The customer support and advocacy team

Why didn't you just take the controller with your receipt to the store you bought it at and explain the situation to them? I'm sure if they had just the controller to sell they could have done an exchange on it for you.
  6. Cherry Dolphin Win User

The code I redeemed is new I bought it few mins ago when I used . But it shows it's already redeemed . If it's already redeemed the seller asked for the redumption date and time

Get it in touch with customer support team,
  7. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Xbox Live

Get in touch with the Customer care support team
  8. Caedis Occursus Win User

Alternative Account Verification

Custom Games are used for most matches against other teams as you are not likely to match the team you want in the matchmaking.
Thema:

Custom Team downloads??

1. Custom Team downloads?? - Similar Threads - Custom Team downloads

2. Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Furious against Microsoft planning xbox live crash for making cash against their customers: Hello! I am so angry because they put a free weekend for Hunt:Showdown and I couldnt enjoy it anymore. It has taken me 1 and a half weekend to download for only a 45 min play. Once I wanted to...
  3. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  4. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  5. Refund Request team not responding to the customer or other internal Microsoft departments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request team not responding to the customer or other internal Microsoft departments: Hello, The Microsoft Refunds website shows that 14 days is the return period for the accidental purchase of a digital Xbox game. I requested a refund within 13 days. My refund request was denied...
  6. Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all NHL 18 custom roster (teams and players): Hi, recently we lost all creative roster data (teams, players) on NHL 18. We've been in contact with EA support and very little help received. We have done plenty of restarts and clearing of all...
  7. Xbox Customer Advocacy and Exceptions Management Team leaves me hanging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Customer Advocacy and Exceptions Management Team leaves me hanging: I purchased an Xbox One for my son for Christmas. I preordered in June as soon as they became available for preorder. I received it around Thanksgiving, and immediately wrapped it and put it under...
  8. Re: Can I cancel my Xbox subscription via email to Microsoft Customer Service Team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re: Can I cancel my Xbox subscription via email to Microsoft Customer Service Team?: I tried to cancel my Xbox subscription. And followed the guidelines from MS Support. But after accessing to the Services & subscription Page, I can't even choose Xbox, and for sure there's no such...
  9. Xbox One doesn't read any discs - Warranty just over! Customer Advocacy Team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't read any discs - Warranty just over! Customer Advocacy Team?: Hello Everyone, I have an Xbox One I bought on Day 1 and in November of 2014 I started to have the occasional issue with the drive not reading discs - both 0x80820002 & 0x91d70000 errors....
  10. Customer Advocacy & Exceptions Management Team - An Oximoron

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Advocacy & Exceptions Management Team - An Oximoron: The name Customer Advocacy & Exceptions Management Team would make you think that there is someone who not only advocates for the customer but also can take standard policy and make "exceptions"...