Custom Xbox Card

Discus and support Custom Xbox Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sounds like a great idea, but you can make them yourself from websites that does business cards 00598585-944c-4175-a84c-e7ed72b0b0e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LFC JAY E 9193, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Custom Xbox Card

Sounds like a great idea, but you can make them yourself from websites that does business cards

:)

LFC JAY E 9193, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Michael (L2kc) Win User

Custom Xbox Card

Honestly, that would actually be pretty cool, but pretty Microsoft or Xbox would do that.
  3. TattBear Win User

Custom Xbox Card

That's an interesting idea :)
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

Custom Xbox Card

I think it would be a cool thing to offer!
  5. SquishyDea Win User

Custom Xbox Card

I think when it comes down to it, remember that Xbox/Microsoft is a corporation. There's a possibility they'd do it, but they're in it for the money. I can't see much money past the initial sales, and it might not be cost effective either!
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Custom Xbox Card

I personally would not see any value of that, but I could see a niche of collectors that would appreciate that.
Thema:

Custom Xbox Card

1. Custom Xbox Card - Similar Threads - Custom Card

2. After my voiceban is over, will i be able to post my custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After my voiceban is over, will i be able to post my custom profile picture?: Once my 1 week voiceban is over, will i be able to upload my custom profile picture or will the option not be available? c219e33f-f442-4ce9-a637-999f4ef94849
  3. CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANCEL ACCOUNT - LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: I have done everything I can find to try to cancel my account and get my credit card off of this account and I've finally reported my credit card stolen and ordered a new card with a different...
  4. Are custom gamerpics turned off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are custom gamerpics turned off?: I wanted to change my gamerpic for a while, so I tried for the first time after like 3 years and when I went on the Xbox accounts and went to Change my gamerpic, it only allowed the Xbox provided...
  5. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  6. Custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic: Changed my gamerpic to a custom one around 4/5 days ago and said i would see it once it had been verified, i seen it straight away after uploading it but then went on to play online last night and...
  7. custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    custom gamer pic: ok so i changed my birthyear on my microsoft account to 2000 hoping that that would get rid of this notification that pops up when i try to upload a custom gamerpic on the xbox app but it didn’t....
  8. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic: Why will xbox not let me change my gamerpic just because I'm a kid? I don't understand and will they ever let me? Or will I NEVER be able to have a custom gamerpic just because I'm under 18....
  9. Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards: So I got a Microsoft gift card I tried to use it to buy Fable 3 and Red dead but I cant use it to buy them there isnt an option. Only debit card options. Seems like a glitch in need of fixing...
  10. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE $25 GIFT CARD XBOX LIVE MEMBER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE $25 GIFT CARD XBOX LIVE MEMBER: Ok so where do I start. I just talked to both a customer service rep and the supervisor. ID #1309559939. So basically what I did was the following. I ran out and had 2 options in front of me. A...