Custom Xbox Card

Discus and support Custom Xbox Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sounds like a great idea, but you can make them yourself from websites that does business cards 00598585-944c-4175-a84c-e7ed72b0b0e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LFC JAY E 9193, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Custom Xbox Card

Sounds like a great idea, but you can make them yourself from websites that does business cards

:)

LFC JAY E 9193, Sep 18, 2019
  2. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Custom Xbox Card

I personally would not see any value of that, but I could see a niche of collectors that would appreciate that.
  3. Nolan Coker Win User

Custom Xbox Card

That actually is a pretty cool idea, I would totally represent and get one haha.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Custom Xbox Card

I would like a thing like this, it would be very nice. I could be used in events like xbox fanfest o E3. Also a digital card could be easily to print or update the gamerscore
  5. J0hnsta115 Win User

Custom Xbox Card

While i personally woule like one of these, I think right now the only ones they make that serve a similar purpose are the special sweepstakes ones for lifetime gold/gamepass. But I certainly wouldn't mind getting one of those :p
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Custom Xbox Card

it would be different but I don't think that I would have one
Thema:

Custom Xbox Card

1. Custom Xbox Card - Similar Threads - Custom Card

2. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  3. Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...: Hi, So i bought a game on the xbox store and at first i had no problems with that game but that slowly faded as i got further into the game, The game in question is xcom 2 collection, I played...
  4. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form. AS...
  5. Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post custom image from OneDrive, File Explorer, or Xbox beta to the clubs activity...: Have tried xbox one, andriod phone, and Microsoft stream laptop. Tried several different clipboard apps. Nothing has worked. Sorry if it is just something I have missed'''...
  6. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form....
  7. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  8. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  9. Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards: So I got a Microsoft gift card I tried to use it to buy Fable 3 and Red dead but I cant use it to buy them there isnt an option. Only debit card options. Seems like a glitch in need of fixing...
  10. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE $25 GIFT CARD XBOX LIVE MEMBER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE $25 GIFT CARD XBOX LIVE MEMBER: Ok so where do I start. I just talked to both a customer service rep and the supervisor. ID #1309559939. So basically what I did was the following. I ran out and had 2 options in front of me. A...