Custom Xbox Controller

Discus and support Custom Xbox Controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got my custom xbox controller the other day and when i started using it I noticed that it has a stick drift in both sticks... what do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scrappy Doo HD, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Custom Xbox Controller

I just got my custom xbox controller the other day and when i started using it I noticed that it has a stick drift in both sticks... what do i do?

:)

Scrappy Doo HD, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Coreldan Win User

Will the Xbox One get diffrent color controllers?

3. AlekLyer Win User

Custom Xbox Controller

Heya.

Is it one of the Xbox made custom controllers, or a controller sourced from elsewhere? If it's one of the Xbox ones, I would suggest contacting Xbox Support for them to assist you in resolving the hardware issue. If it's from somewhere else, I would contact
    the store you purchased it from.

You can contact Xbox Support via the following link
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/

Be safe and happy gaming!
  4. Scrappy Doo HD Win User

Custom Xbox Controller

Thanks for the help, I ended up submitting a request for a replacement through the customer support.

Thanks again.
  5. WolfMoon FH Win User

Cheap xbox 360 custom controller creator?

Go to gamermodz.com it's fantastic. Controllers are generally expensive but if your son has another xbox 360 controller you can send his in to be custom built which is a cheaper option than buying the custom controller.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Thema:

Custom Xbox Controller

1. Custom Xbox Controller - Similar Threads - Custom Controller

2. Manette personnalisé S.A.V [Custom Controller S.A.V]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette personnalisé S.A.V [Custom Controller S.A.V]: Bonjour mon fils a une manette personnalisée qui est encore sous garantie j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe pour se la faire réparer car il a un problème avec le joystick. Si quelqu'un peut...
  3. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab: Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit...
  4. engraving on xbox one customized controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    engraving on xbox one customized controller: i am customizing an xbox one controller and it won’t let me engrave anything. It keeps saying error. e19bcaa0-6383-47f5-aff6-521245b3fa22
  5. Design Lab controller customs China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller customs China: Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09
  6. Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Lab - Xbox Custom Controllers: I want to design my own controller but, the Design Lab doesn't offer the "rubberized diamond grip for enhanced comfort"; will Microsoft ever offer this option? 6be4bbb1-ba28-45da-b134-e1dd6235b821
  7. Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?: Hi there, Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for someone. If yes, is shipping free? Thanks,...
  8. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  9. Broken custom Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken custom Xbox controller: My son wanted a new custom controller. The neighbors worked him for hours moving lumber but he earned enough to purchase the custom controller. He designed it, paid for it, and in in a few weeks...
  10. Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help: So here's the deal, a few weeks ago I ordered a controller from the Design Lab. Black Abyss body, Midnight Blue triggers, bumpers, d-pad, and thumb sticks. Before ordering I made sure to view my...