Custom Xbox Controller

Discus and support Custom Xbox Controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just got my custom xbox controller the other day and when i started using it I noticed that it has a stick drift in both sticks... what do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scrappy Doo HD, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Custom Xbox Controller

I just got my custom xbox controller the other day and when i started using it I noticed that it has a stick drift in both sticks... what do i do?

:)

Scrappy Doo HD, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Coreldan Win User

Will the Xbox One get diffrent color controllers?

3. WolfMoon FH Win User

Cheap xbox 360 custom controller creator?

Go to gamermodz.com it's fantastic. Controllers are generally expensive but if your son has another xbox 360 controller you can send his in to be custom built which is a cheaper option than buying the custom controller.
  4. AlekLyer Win User

Custom Xbox Controller

Heya.

Is it one of the Xbox made custom controllers, or a controller sourced from elsewhere? If it's one of the Xbox ones, I would suggest contacting Xbox Support for them to assist you in resolving the hardware issue. If it's from somewhere else, I would contact
    the store you purchased it from.

You can contact Xbox Support via the following link
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/

Be safe and happy gaming!
  5. Scrappy Doo HD Win User

Custom Xbox Controller

Thanks for the help, I ended up submitting a request for a replacement through the customer support.

Thanks again.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Thema:

Custom Xbox Controller

1. Custom Xbox Controller - Similar Threads - Custom Controller

2. Broken custom Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken custom Xbox one controller: Our son got a customised xbox one controller for christmas. It has already broken and I’m trying to find a way to contact microsoft for a refund or replacement. Can’t seem to speak to or email...
  3. Poor Controller Quality/Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Controller Quality/Customer Support: Hello, I'm writing to see about getting some kind of customer support, or to see if anyone using these forums know how to get these guys to respond to customer service inquiries. Attached below...
  4. Ordered a custom Cbox One X Controller: The Left Option Button Does Not Work. How to ask...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a custom Cbox One X Controller: The Left Option Button Does Not Work. How to ask...: Received my custom ordered xbox one x controller but the left option button isnt working. I did the whole troubleshoot thing, updated the software on the controller, but no fix. The controller is...
  5. How do you actually get in contact with someone from customer support. Broken control pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you actually get in contact with someone from customer support. Broken control pad: My xbox one (what i bought in janurey this year) control aint working properly. The right bumper on the pad aint working , now im not pleased about this but im grown enough to understand stuff...
  6. it's about my custom xbox one elite series controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    it's about my custom xbox one elite series controller 2: I've charge my custom xbox one elite series controller 2 for four hours and it's full battery but it keeps disconnecting it's self but the x button stays on but flashing and then it reconnect and...
  7. Refund on a custom controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund on a custom controller: My son designed a controller in the design lab and we have had to replace it 3 times because after troubleshooting and updates, the y button just never works. I have given it 3 tried for a...
  8. Defected Xbox One Custom Controller, but it is past Warranty!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Defected Xbox One Custom Controller, but it is past Warranty!: I bought a custom controller back in January or February. it worked fine until we noticed the joystick drift on its own. We aparently don't have any warranty left, but seems like we would be just...
  9. Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft screwing elite controller 2 purchasers. HORRIBLE customer service: First of all just to speak to a human is a nightmare. When i do get them theyre ZERO help. They repeat the same few sentences like robots. One week past warranty and all microsoft says is buy a...
  10. X box one custom controler

in XBoX on Mobile
    X box one custom controler: We have an custum controller that needs to be exchanged for warranty what are the steps needed to do this ? b41cd1c5-a163-433d-bfff-e8288c7f1cec