Customer complaints address

Discus and support Customer complaints address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been given the legal dept address to write and complain about the dire service and false info received from MS. Is this the correct address as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Midders10, May 11, 2014.

1. Midders10
    Midders10 Guest

I have been given the legal dept address to write and complain about the dire service and false info received from MS. Is this the correct address as I was expecting a dedicated customer service team/dept.

:)

Midders10, May 11, 2014
  2. deacon7333
    deacon7333 Guest
    xbox miss billing

I have rang customer services they told me I had to go through customer support on the PM under xbox music every time I try this I just get an error message ..

I would like the complaints department e-mail address as I can not find this anywhere even through google its like you don't want anyone to put a complaint in.

deacon7333, May 11, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    WWE 2k15 stealing my moneys?!

Seems like an issue that customer service can address

Fuhgeddit, May 11, 2014
  4. ALPINGEIST
    ALPINGEIST Guest

Your question is abit incomplete. Are you requesting the address? Check Xbox.Support.Com/contact us

ALPINGEIST, May 11, 2014
  5. ALPINGEIST Win User

Your question is abit incomplete. Are you requesting the address? Check Xbox.Support.Com/contact us
  6. deacon7333 Win User

xbox miss billing

I have rang customer services they told me I had to go through customer support on the PM under xbox music every time I try this I just get an error message ..

I would like the complaints department e-mail address as I can not find this anywhere even through google its like you don't want anyone to put a complaint in.
  7. CHADW1N Win User

Complaints email address?

Yes mate, tried chrome,firefox,internet explorer, comes up saying visit support page sends us round in a loop. must say this website and the steps you have to take is [Mod Removed- Profanity] really is
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

There is no complaints department, but there should be.
  9. CHADW1N Win User

not a very good system is it really... when trying to talk to somebody through live chat it just reverts me back to main contact us page.
Thema:

1. Customer complaints address - Similar Threads - Customer complaints address

2. Customer complaint escalation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer complaint escalation: trying to purchase systems ASAP 27e0bb70-7ddb-41b9-87fc-a95293a27f05
  3. Customer support / complaint

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Customer support / complaint: I was having some issues with my account which prevented me from making a purchase of Fable anniversary on my Xbox one it was on sale for £10. By the time I got through to Microsoft (after being...
  4. How can I make a complaint to customer services?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I make a complaint to customer services?: Hi chaps I'm looking to speak with Customer Services about something, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction please? I've tried social media, and contact through...
  5. is there a place too file a complaint against a player that is too bossy in customer requests ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a place too file a complaint against a player that is too bossy in customer requests ...: as a customer requests to add this on the file a complaint it would make the game eve better. 54121e1e-652a-47b9-9de5-2e85d7af9f4d
  6. Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess: last night around 7:30 pm I decided to order a custom color design xbox one controller for my PC, lately the one I have has been disconnecting, which as you can imagine is not good during games....
  7. A customer complaint/critisim

in XBoX on Consoles
    A customer complaint/critisim: Dear Xbox Team, it really confuses and bugs me that you keep changing the Xbox 1 user interface. in my opinion there was nothing wrong with the old user interface and the fact that its completely...
  8. XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX UK CUSTOMER COMPLAINT PROCEDURE: Hi, I am trying to find the customer complaint procedure for xbox uk. Can anyone provide this. 12571ee7-f946-40ee-af46-609d0e8bccfb
  9. Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint/ feedback of valuable time wasted on livechat customer support: My complaint is of the incompetence I experienced tonight over live chat support with Kristine and Manager Jett. They both stretched my patience and took away time I could have been using for...
  10. Complaint against Xbox customer support members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint against Xbox customer support members: I called and talked to two members of the Xbox customer service staff and both were rude, condescending, and overall set a bad face for Xbox customer service. I would like to make a formal...