Customer Service Issue

Discus and support Customer Service Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; During the sale this week I purchased a number of games one of which was Hitman 2 realising however that I had purchased the wrong version (Standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alley Geek, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Alley Geek
    Alley Geek Guest

Customer Service Issue

During the sale this week I purchased a number of games one of which was Hitman 2 realising however that I had purchased the wrong version (Standard instead of Gold) I entered a refund request
    and purchased the Gold version.

The reply to the refund request was as follows:

"Our refund policy does not allow refunds for digital game products that have been played or consumed.”

Thinking that I hadn't explained the issue in my refund request, I replied that I own two versions of the same game bought at the same time. I can only have used one of the two copies on the account and reasoned
    that at least one of them must be eligible for a refund.
    The reply came quickly and read:
    "We have performed an additional review on the account and found it's not eligible for a refund under the Microsoft Terms of Sale. Happy Gaming"
    This time I responded that I was unhappy and having shown I had only used one of the two copies, wanted a reason that my refund was ineligible. I asked that if they could not help me resolve this issue then I would like to be directed
    to someone that could.
    Again I received a fast response but read the same exact message.
    I realised then that no one actually reads the emails and am unsure where I go to speak to a person and not an automated response.
    Has anyone else faced this issue?

:)

Alley Geek, Nov 25, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Customer Service Issue

You may want to request a call back so they can take a closer look into your account and see what's going on

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted
    to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
  3. AyeeJamesy Win User

Customer Service Issue

I had alot of problems like this
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Customer Service Issue

I would recommend checking your email, in regards to the shipping label. When I've had to ship my Surface back for service they included it as a link in the email that I had to print out and affix to the box at the shipping store I went to. Verify there
    is no such thing link that in the communication they've sent about the service.

You can also review service requests you submit at
    the Microsoft Device Support page

And depending on warranty, it's not uncommon that you might have to cover shipping costs, but that depends on the service request and equipment.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Customer Service Issue

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With accessory repairs, they do not send a shipping label. They are self shipping. Only controllers that do get a shipping label are elite controllers and design lab controllers. Hope this answers your
    question.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work anymore on Xbox one x? [fortnite]

Thema:

Customer Service Issue

1. Customer Service Issue - Similar Threads - Customer Service Issue

2. Terrible customer service rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service rep: I call to have help with my xbox someone named "Carl" hardly knew what he was talking about, and refused to patch me into someone that was his Supervisor kept saying No No No No No No No No No No...
  3. Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Service: I am grossly dissatisfied with Xbox's customer service and here's why. I bought the NBA 2K20 xbox one x bundle brand new on April 24, 2020. It came with a free month of xbox live gold and game...
  4. customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    customer service: HOW DO I GET SOMEONE FROM XBOXX TO CALL US ae1ad366-71cc-4843-906e-e4d643faa093
  5. Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help: So here's the deal, a few weeks ago I ordered a controller from the Design Lab. Black Abyss body, Midnight Blue triggers, bumpers, d-pad, and thumb sticks. Before ordering I made sure to view my...
  6. issues with customer service concerning microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    issues with customer service concerning microsoft account: Once again I am being asked to verify my account before i can log into my xbox live account. I know all the login info, but do not have access to the phone as i just switched to another carrier...
  7. Customer Service Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer Service Issue: We bought an xbox in december and 3 remotes. 2 of the remotes are already not working. They sent a replacement for one of them immediately but need me to return the other. I dont have a problem...
  8. Poor service and response to customer issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Poor service and response to customer issue: Today I spent nearly two hours with your tech support to fix an issue I had with a promotion advertised on my dashboard for 33% off xbox live gold. To begin, the promotional link did not work and...
  9. Kinect issues = Garbage Customer Service support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issues = Garbage Customer Service support: I am simply so frustrated It make me want to just sell my X-Box one. I bought my system around Thanksgiving about 1 week later the Kinect stops working. When I call the Customer service line...
  10. Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a new power supply; no supply sent and issues with customer service disagreements and ...: Good afternoon! On 9/21, I ordered a brand new power supply to replace my current power supply, and was given a 10 business day shipping time. On the 10th business day, I realized I had yet to...