Customer service

Discus and support Customer service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to take the time to say how happy I am with xbox customer service. If you are clear about your issue and are not a ***, they will help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PUN oo7, Jun 4, 2014.

1. PUN oo7
    PUN oo7 Guest

Customer service

I would like to take the time to say how happy I am with xbox customer service. If you are clear about your issue and are not a ***, they will help you!!! I have never had anything but great experiences and lately everyone has been American! Hallelujah!!!
    Great job Xbox!!!

#notafanboy#facts

:)

PUN oo7, Jun 4, 2014
  2. RSmokey
    RSmokey Guest
    Customer Service

Just thought I'd leave my personal opinion on some great customer service from one of the X Box live support representatives named Joe, He displayed great customer service and support. He had a great attitude and was extremely knowledgeable when it came
    to account management and games in general. I would like to thank Joe sincerely for his assistance. I'd also like to hear what other good experiences you on a the community have to say. So sound off on the board below.

Sincerely,

RSmokey, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Customer Service

Sometimes you might receive an email later, but as far as I know, there's no other way.

Smwutches, Jun 4, 2014
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

Customer service

x2 I am overly satisfied with MS support. I live in Canada and got a replacement/exchange X1 in 2 days...... bravo MS, bravo!

kingvas78, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Customer Service

Sometimes you might receive an email later, but as far as I know, there's no other way.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Customer Service

In the end of every contact with xbox chat support you can rate the performance of the support agent.
  7. xMike JSSx Win User

Customer Service

Call them back and try another agent or try chat support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    ugh... I am drained with this. Mostly I am upset with Michael then over the actual problem... needed to vent. I will probably just go buy AC at Walmart then deal with this on Monday. For sure writting down that number, thank you.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

customer service ****

If you can't see the support forums then perhaps a trip to the opticians might be in order.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Customer Service

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Customer service

1. Customer service - Similar Threads - Customer service

2. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  3. Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service - Update to Good customer service once you can make a claim: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  4. Terrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible customer service: As usual the 3.5mm jack for the headset keeps going out on the xbox [Mod Removed] poor controllers. Even my Elite stopped working at 5 months. Conveniently just past the warranty period. Just...
  5. XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERVICE ORDER NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!: I sent my Xbox in on the 3rd and paid for the fast shipping and service. Xbox Service center received my device on the 5th. Couple day go by so I checked the status of my xbox and it still wasn't...
  6. CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CUSTOMER SERVICE: I was referred to local microsoft store to fix my xbox one s after a lightening storm. Inquired and placed question about issue and after driving an hour away was told that they do not open them...
  7. EMAIL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    EMAIL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: Does anyone know the email for customer service so that I can place a complaint? ac9a59f1-a41e-46b6-93a9-83ff19b6b46e
  8. Xbox Customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Customer service: I have sent back my Xbox elite controller with all the accessories and they send me back just the joystick, and they are telling me I have to wait 7 to 10 day to get the stuff I sent back, this is...
  9. xbox customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox customer service: I recently returned my elite xbox controller with all the accessories and I was not told not to send them, so I sent everything even the case, I was still in warrenty so they sent me a new one...
  10. Where's the Customer Service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where's the Customer Service?: I've recently been having issues with connecting my headphones to Dolby Atmos, since the latest Xbox One update. When going through the support site and having to wait for 17 minutes to get an...