Customer services

Discus and support Customer services in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I contacted customer services over a week ago and my issue was escalalted to a more senior level with me being told i would get a copy of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichardHinton1, May 6, 2021.

1. Customer services

Hi

I contacted customer services over a week ago and my issue was escalalted to a more senior level with me being told i would get a copy of the conversation and a manager would get in contact.
    I am still waiting and wondered if anyone else has had the same issue.

lucky for me i have screen shots of the conversation showing that all this would be done but to date nothing has

:)

RichardHinton1, May 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Customer Service

Sometimes you might receive an email later, but as far as I know, there's no other way.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Customer Service

In the end of every contact with xbox chat support you can rate the performance of the support agent.
  4. xMike JSSx Win User

Customer Service

Call them back and try another agent or try chat support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    ugh... I am drained with this. Mostly I am upset with Michael then over the actual problem... needed to vent. I will probably just go buy AC at Walmart then deal with this on Monday. For sure writting down that number, thank you.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

customer service ****

If you can't see the support forums then perhaps a trip to the opticians might be in order.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Customer Service

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Customer services

1. Customer services - Similar Threads - Customer services

2. Horrible customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible customer service: Why did a customer rep tell me because my warranty is expired I can't even pay to get my disc drive fixed on my Xbox one X and told me basically I have to purchase a Xbox series X or series S. So...
  3. Please I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need to talk to customer service: I need help. Just what talk to customer service it would be nice to be someone from America cuz my issues been dealing with people out of the country it's like they never take care of the issue at...
  4. Never arrived order and unreachable customer service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never arrived order and unreachable customer service: 1. I have a recent order said delivered but my apartment front-desk says never get that. 2. I called 1 (800) 642-7676 to get some help and it never gives me an option to talk to a HUMAN. 3. The...
  5. Poor Customer Service. Very disappointed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Poor Customer Service. Very disappointed.: I sent my xbox one s for repair and received a refurbished one. it took about 3 weeks and my payment was still not pulled from my account. I called several times to find out why, and this is the...
  6. Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody tell what xbox customer service number is? Cuz I'm aboot to take a sledgehammer...: Keeps telling me change my password and verify my account, i have done it aboot 10 different times with 10 different passwords and I'm aboot it lose my mind. f5f0fac9-dd44-427f-9357-489c5c309ea5
  7. Xbox Customer Service non-existant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Customer Service non-existant: I have an issue to raise. 18 May, 2020 I bought an Xbox One X. 6 Months later, on the 24th of November 2020, I logged a fault on the console that I lost connection to my tv. The console was...
  8. worst customer service ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    worst customer service ever: i recieved a ban for sticking up for my girlfriend when a piece of [mod removed] decided to harrass her. she reported him multiple times but your report system does [mod removed] all to stop...
  9. Microsoft Customer Service is very lacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service is very lacking: Called 6 different times, and no assistance from them. They just transfer the call, and do nothing to remedy the problems. So frustrated when you spend your hard earned money, and they don't stand...
  10. Help with customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with customer service: I sent my new series x for repair over a month ago as it was faulty, I received no communication that it had been recieved so I phoned to see where it was after a few weeks, It had been received...