Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII]

Discus and support Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started this topic on 15th of October... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaelAhmed2, Oct 25, 2019.

1. WaelAhmed2
    WaelAhmed2 Guest

Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII]

I started this topic on 15th of October

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ken-tag/aee5a14e-c4dd-4410-a6c8-8c990877ef8a?

and although I got no valid answer, the topic got "locked" for no good reason.

I contacted customer support and been given this case number [Mod Removed - PII], I've been told that my complain got escalated but since then I got no reply.

are we reaching a point that Microsoft/ xbox got too many xbox live gold subscribers that they don't care anymore about issues facing them?

Again, in September I couldn't get "Tekken Tag Tournament 2" when it was available for free for xbox live gold at that time, and what I got at that time is" those rotating dots".

I received many irrelevant answers to my topic and still found the topic closed without having an answer.

:)

WaelAhmed2, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Ricardo VladimirMore Win User

No me acuerdo de mi control parental
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I started this topic on 15th of October

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ken-tag/aee5a14e-c4dd-4410-a6c8-8c990877ef8a?

and although I got no valid answer, the topic got "locked" for no good reason.

I contacted customer support and been given this case number , I've been told that my complain got escalated but since then I got no reply.

are we reaching a point that Microsoft/ xbox got too many xbox live gold subscribers that they don't care anymore about issues facing them?

Again, in September I couldn't get "Tekken Tag Tournament 2" when it was available for free for xbox live gold at that time, and what I got at that time is" those rotating dots".

I received many irrelevant answers to my topic and still found the topic closed without having an answer.
    You would need to call in we cant do anything on here for this
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Wael

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    , specifically this one:

"27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum
    moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator."

That being said, if your case is still not closed, you can reply to the email that was sent to you by the Xbox Customer Support Representative and you should be able to receive some additional info on your case.

However, due to this being a Games with Gold title from September, its likely that at this stage you may not find the most favorable resolution to this.

We here on the Xbox Forums do not have the tools necessary to assist you with resolving this matter.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  5. David Robey7 Win User

Case # [Mod Removed]

Now I'm really confused. My tech told me you would be given all the information and would try to resolve my problem and now your talking to me like I've joined some discussion group. I'm not interested in what a bunch of people have to say about my problem.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Case # [Mod Removed]

This is a community based forum. So everyone here are just fellow gamers. You would need to contact support again if you need an official support member.
Thema:

1. Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII] - Similar Threads - Customer support forgotten

2. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  3. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?: My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer...
  4. Customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Customer support: Any idea how long customer support will be down? For some reason my Gold membership has vanished???? Haven't been able to play for several days...getting irritating!!!...
  5. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  6. How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How does one get in touch with Microsoft? Customer support not working ive been trying for...: see topic. Im trying to get in touch with Xbox but the customer support is not working. not the phone, not the chat 84ecd239-57cd-4e77-9203-7efffe4d56de
  7. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  8. live-person customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live-person customer support?: looking for an xbox representative to speak to about a recent purchase i would like refunded. i've already submitted a refund request, but i want to ask about possible refund methods. i don't want...
  9. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  10. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back: Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d