Customer Support told me to post my issue here.

Discus and support Customer Support told me to post my issue here. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My promotional $5 gift card for playing a game pass game last month never came. The customer support agent told me to post here and it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chroto©, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Chroto©
    Chroto© Guest

My promotional $5 gift card for playing a game pass game last month never came. The customer support agent told me to post here and it would be resolved by the promotional staff here? The case number is
    [Mod Removed]. I also have included a screenshot of the chat with the agent telling me to post here. This doesnt seem like something that should be posted to a public forum but I am listening to their instructions regardless.

Thanks,

Chris

Customer Support told me to post my issue here. [​IMG]

:)

Chroto©, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Snelo85 Win User

Sorry for your inconvenience dude

But I'm pretty sure this is an issue for Xbox support

We are here to help you with tech mainly :/
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You aren't the first person to be sent to the forums for such issues. They may just have a wrong short cut, thinking it links to the promotions team. Who knows though. Good luck.
  4. Chroto© Win User

Exactly the response i was expecting. Back to support I go. Ugh.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You have been given wrong advice. Unfortunately there is nothing that forum members can do about codes or gift cards. We are fellow gamers and have no access to your account.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Support told me to post here

Known glitch > should fix itself > don't worry about it > gamerscore says 3565 where I'm sitting.
Thema:

1. Customer Support told me to post my issue here. - Similar Threads - Customer Support told

2. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  3. live-person customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live-person customer support?: looking for an xbox representative to speak to about a recent purchase i would like refunded. i've already submitted a refund request, but i want to ask about possible refund methods. i don't want...
  4. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...
  5. Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Customer support always unavailable since months. No call back: Hello! What happened to customer support? The website does not let me to allow them to call me back b4b53d11-5ee2-461b-a695-c5624394050d
  6. I replied to Microsoft customer support email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I replied to Microsoft customer support email: I repplied to microsoft support email to refund conan exiles but i dont no if they gonna anwser to my email and if yes when? Thanks for your help. 55503489-400a-44f3-9b60-be59e4850d32
  7. customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    customer support: How do I contact the Xbox customer support number? 81b4e575-f1d8-4ce2-a7ef-244a80e59324
  8. Xbox One Billing and Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Billing and Customer Support: Good afternoon. I would like to contact you with a problem. The fact is that my problem is completely ignored. I contacted the support service on May 17th, talked to 10 support service employees...
  9. I was told by customer support to post here about not receiving game codes for GoW 1-3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was told by customer support to post here about not receiving game codes for GoW 1-3: I was told by customer support to post here about not receiving game codes for GoW 1-3. What do I need to do to receive my game codes? 75871c16-1c2a-43b1-af4d-8023632b1da6
  10. I was told by customer support to create a thread here since I have not received my Dark Souls ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was told by customer support to create a thread here since I have not received my Dark Souls ...: I've waited 13 of the 7 to 10 days. Will I be getting the code as promised or has there been some type of change in the conditions we both agreed to when you took my money? A proper response...