Customer support

Discus and support Customer support in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I contacted customer services over a week ago and my issue was escalalted to a more senior level with me being told i would get a copy of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichardHinton1, May 1, 2021.

1. Customer support

Hi

I contacted customer services over a week ago and my issue was escalalted to a more senior level with me being told i would get a copy of the conversation and a manager would get in contact.
    I am still waiting and wondered if anyone else has had the same issue.

lucky for me i have screen shots of the conversation showing that all this would be done but to date nothing has

:)

RichardHinton1, May 1, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Customer Support

Hey Rubby,

I'm sorry to hear of any issues that you may be experiencing.

I split your post to make it a separate
    thread
    so that we can assist you directly. One of our forum moderators has already answered you over there.

Thank you!
  3. DiceSeemore311 Win User

Customer support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

[​IMG]
    This what I get when I go to support.
  4. Smwutches Win User

customer support

If you're not getting the options to chat with support or request a call back, change your category/topic. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. Isbad1 Win User

Customer support

Ive tried it atleast 10 times in the last 24hrs and keeps saying the same thing, telling me to check my internet or this isnt working right now, try again later.
  6. ClutchInAction Win User

Customer support

I am having the same issue! The item was delivered and repair order tracking has not moved. Ive tried every which way to contact them. Phone calls and chat not active for this issue. Social media getting me no where...?! Is it possible to contact the repair
    centre??
Thema:

Customer support

1. Customer support - Similar Threads - Customer support

2. Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there?: Upon encountering a problem I went round in circles in the support pages. Asking for a call back does not work! I did get 'another gamer' try to help; which resulted in a console reset and a...
  3. Shoutout to Ros L. at Xbox Customer Support

in XboX Insiders
    Shoutout to Ros L. at Xbox Customer Support: I was furious at first about being unable to install Halo Wars 2 to my laptop but, this man went above and beyond to remedy the problem. Just wanted that to be known :) submitted by /u/Lulka117...
  4. Microsoft stole money from me, no customer support available for billing issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole money from me, no customer support available for billing issues: I am fuming with Microsoft right now. I paid $14.99 for a COD BO2 map pack, was actually charged for the map pack, and my xbox says my billing account has been blocked from making purchases, and...
  5. Digital Game Support and Customer Satisfaction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Support and Customer Satisfaction: So let me get this out first sentence, this is 100% about principal and standing by product being sold. That being said had a recent purchase experience that has put such a sour taste in my...
  6. Xbox Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Customer Support: Does anyone know how i can actually talk to a real person on the phone? I’m having issues and i’d rather talk to a real person. 3e8af012-35a5-4d28-a74c-04c89de42f32
  7. pisspoor customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    pisspoor customer support: had customer support callback, 20 min later. robo callback, I press 1 for connection to rep. Young lady asks what the issue is, I tell her. She is obviously, and audibly engaged in a game on her...
  8. XBOX Elite Controller 2 - Customer Support Disaster

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Controller 2 - Customer Support Disaster: I returned my xbox elite controller 2 back to be repaired as the bumpers were double clicking on one input. Once it was returned back to me I checked my bumpers to see if they were fixed. After...
  9. Microsoft customer support refusing to support their customer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft customer support refusing to support their customer?: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller, and included with the controller was a redeem code for 14 days of Xbox game pass. Today we tried to redeem this code for my eldest's PC to see if these...
  10. Why is there no microsoft customer service or support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no microsoft customer service or support?: I recently made a claim on an xbox elite controller that was still under warranty, my right bumper stopped working. I was sent back the exact same controller, the right bumper STILL does not work....