Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

Discus and support Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/HandsomeDj [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HandsomeDj, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

/u/HandsomeDj, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Shadow19841709 Win User

Help a comrade out

Go over to you profile and click on customise guide tabs you can move the tabs to the order you want.
  3. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Microsoft should make their home UI better

I do think we should be able to customise what tabs are shown. Maybe even customise the kind of streams and games that we are more likely to see on the feeds.
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls skipped the last two patch downloads...

If you see that little note about the patch when you start the game and don't see any updates in the my games and apps section in the updates tab then your game is up to date. You have the latest version.
  5. BraedenWentz�� Win User

Guide tabs

(rs_xbox_release_2005_200522-1800)
  6. Nico NT Win User

Guide tabs

The 5 guide stabs come with the 2005 update, what is your os version?
Thema:

Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

1. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes) - Similar Threads - Customise guide tabs

2. More customisation on home screen! Themes, ambience etc

in XboX Insiders
    More customisation on home screen! Themes, ambience etc: I love the new update with the font changes, sizes as well as the new curved look with the outline on buttons. Looks fancy and clear. My suggestion is a biggie for #Xbox. This could hopefully...
  3. Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the home button text not centered anymore (I'm not talking about the customisable...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TekRantGaming [link] [comments]
  4. xbox one remove customise giude tabs

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one remove customise giude tabs: Xbox one how can I remove the customize guide tabs that has been implemented and it is a pointless update if you ask me do not put it on the console thank you 7a98801e-ebe7-4f70-96b1-92c373bb09ab
  5. Customised gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customised gamerpic: Hi, I've been trying to change my gamerpic to a photo, fully clothed, not breaking any rules. I have tried on the xbox app, on the xbox via a usb and on a desktop, all with the same result. It...
  6. [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen

in XBoX on Windows
    [Bug] Blair Witch - Cant move past "Dog Customisation" screen: I've just started Blair Witch on PC, however before I've actually "played" anything, I hit what appears to be a bug that I cant move past. On the very first level, where your character arrives at...
  7. Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves: I think its a big mistake not to let the customers edit the curves of the elite controller. They are useless now!!! Do we really have to use secondary hardware for a good curve while i already...
  8. code vein customisation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code vein customisation: who is ready to spend 5hr customising and recustomising there character(s) when the game comes out 95839642-2b13-4d51-aff6-97ef26ce6eaf
  9. Xbox Customise Controller Design

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Customise Controller Design: Iv recently purchased a customise xbox one controller and iv received the order without my gamertag. And even though the money hasn't been added for it am i able to send my controller back and get...
  10. I've created a club on Xbox one but when I click on customise the options are greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've created a club on Xbox one but when I click on customise the options are greyed out: I've created a club on Xbox One but when I click on customise the options are greyed out. They were greyed out when I created the club. It shows me as the owner. I'm signed in with the same...