Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

Discus and support Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/HandsomeDj [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HandsomeDj, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

/u/HandsomeDj, Oct 24, 2019
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Microsoft should make their home UI better

I do think we should be able to customise what tabs are shown. Maybe even customise the kind of streams and games that we are more likely to see on the feeds.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls skipped the last two patch downloads...

If you see that little note about the patch when you start the game and don't see any updates in the my games and apps section in the updates tab then your game is up to date. You have the latest version.
  4. Rob the Weeb Win User

Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

I agree - Video game updates have these in patch notes, would like to see this come to a console as a whole with pre-patch notes
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Patch notes!

Aw, you can't walk through the game one-hitting things with fire? Actually I wouldn't know, I barely even played the pyro character. I heard it was easy though.
  6. METALI0N Win User

Patch notes!

silly question wheres ash lake for farming? i didnt know tt could be farmed just thought you got it from those little bugs and the odd rare drop I need loads to beef up my blacknight armour and sword.
Thema:

Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes)

1. Customise guide tabs (Didn’t see it in patch notes) - Similar Threads - Customise guide tabs

2. Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really hate i cant customise the elite controller curves: I think its a big mistake not to let the customers edit the curves of the elite controller. They are useless now!!! Do we really have to use secondary hardware for a good curve while i already...
  3. code vein customisation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code vein customisation: who is ready to spend 5hr customising and recustomising there character(s) when the game comes out 95839642-2b13-4d51-aff6-97ef26ce6eaf
  4. Xbox Customise Controller Design

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Customise Controller Design: Iv recently purchased a customise xbox one controller and iv received the order without my gamertag. And even though the money hasn't been added for it am i able to send my controller back and get...
  5. I've created a club on Xbox one but when I click on customise the options are greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've created a club on Xbox one but when I click on customise the options are greyed out: I've created a club on Xbox One but when I click on customise the options are greyed out. They were greyed out when I created the club. It shows me as the owner. I'm signed in with the same...
  6. No longer able to customise background and card back with own photo's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to customise background and card back with own photo's: I am no longer able to customise the background and card back with my own photo's. Since the last big upgrade of Microsoft Windows 10. This is a big shame. 40493101-db4c-4b69-83ec-ff22d1ae8fbc
  7. Can't customise avatar on xbox or pc, please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't customise avatar on xbox or pc, please help?: So. I've been trying to customise my avatar for two days now. It's not absolutely urgent that I customise it, but I'm just incredibly frustrated because I see no reason why I can't. I've got...
  8. i dont have an option to upload a customised gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i dont have an option to upload a customised gamerpic: Hi. I've seen a few people have a customized gamerpic. I googled it to see how to upload one. I know how to do it now but when i tried it the option wasn't there for me, i can only use the...
  9. Under costomize profile the customize is spelt like customise profile whats up with that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under costomize profile the customize is spelt like customise profile whats up with that?: When i go into my info under my xbox live account page in the 3 boxes on the right are appear offline Customise profile and privacy setting the Customize profile box is spelt Customise profile...
  10. Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...