Customization and Bans

Discus and support Customization and Bans in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm sure if I in the slightest say anything remotely rude I'll get banned or something so I'll be as nice as I can, and here's why I say this. First of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by El Cucuy, May 18, 2020.

1. El Cucuy
    El Cucuy Guest

Customization and Bans

I'm sure if I in the slightest say anything remotely rude I'll get banned or something so I'll be as nice as I can, and here's why I say this. First of all, the increase of players and the moderators not being able to keep up with everything is keeping
    people from uploading a custom profile picture and its just a mess. I had a custom picture of me in an old man mask staring at the camera aiming a pistol, I had that picture for several months, I tried changing it to something new weeks ago only to find out
    I couldn't, then I got banned from customization for a day (wow some punishment) for either my bio or my picture, I'll assume it was the picture since it changed it and not my bio. So how is it that someone can check my current picture and ban me when someone
    can't check the new one I tried uploading that would 100% not get banned? This is a serious issue and if it wasn't for forza and halo I'd be on playstation for the rest of my life.

:)

El Cucuy, May 18, 2020
  2. SABDOM Win User

Customization and Bans

Yes I think you are right... Some moderators seem to have fun with the power they have and some bans seems unjustified and random, and without an explanation and without listening to the member's explanation... It's bad (and it should stop) and it's
    not good for the gaming good feeling you're suppose to have, more so when you don't do nothing wrong. That's my opinion and I hope I have the right to have and say it !!! On that note, have a good gaming day everybody !!!
  3. El Cucuy Win User

Customization and Bans

Yes I think you are right... Some moderators seem to have fun with the power they have and some bans seems unjustified and random, and without an explanation and without listening to the member's explanation... It's bad (and it should stop) and
    it's not good for the gaming good feeling you're suppose to have, more so when you don't do nothing wrong. That's my opinion and I hope I have the right to have and say it !!! On that note, have a good gaming day everybody !!!
    Thank you, there shouldn't be any moderators at all, since everyone has their own views it's unfair for everyone when they can ban you just because they personally dont like.
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

Banned from gta5 no hacking or mods

For a game ban, you will need to contact rockstar customer support. Only the developers issue out game specific ban. Xbox customer support wont be able to do anything to fix this.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

[quote user="braunman"]Even if this is the case there's still the problem where banning a console means that MS permanently loses a paying customer.[/quote]The reason for the console ban wave was
    marketplace theft. Anyone who has had a console banned wasn't a "paying customer".
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Can i get unbanned my friend accidentally reported me his intention was not to get me banned

Customer support does not assist with bans or enforcement.
Thema:

Customization and Bans

1. Customization and Bans - Similar Threads - Customization Bans

2. Custom Pics Ban Being Lifted Any Time Soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Pics Ban Being Lifted Any Time Soon?: I'm aware that Microsoft temporary disabled the function to change custom gamerpics about two months ago. They said they'll be easiing it off "in a few weeks" a month ago. According to Windows...
  3. My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ban From Uploading Custom Gamer Pics: So I uploaded a Custom Gamer Pic that made me realise I was going way past the boundries and rules you guys have for Custom Gamer Pics and how stupid I was to even upload it, so I changed it a few...
  4. Unfair ban and poor customer treatment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and poor customer treatment: I was unfairly banned and I know exactly why. I encountered a troll while playing an online competitive game. This guy was abusing a bug to cause players on my team to crash. I sent him messages...
  5. WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT: This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all people we call XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP...
  6. Banned from posting Xbox live custom pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from posting Xbox live custom pictures: I put this picture: Was banned from putting custom pictures for this image, explain? [Mod Removed] c45ff812-1d56-423d-ae2c-18041378ca5c
  7. WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM XBOX FOR CALING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM XBOX FOR CALING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP: This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all people we call XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP...
  8. I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an unnecessary profile customization and communication ban.: I have an Unnecessary profile customization and communication ban . The profile customization I really don’t know why I have it I haven’t done anything wrong at all. And the communication is from...
  9. Goofy Custom Gamer Picture Got Me Temporarily Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goofy Custom Gamer Picture Got Me Temporarily Banned: The person I was chatting via support told me to make this post. To be honest I had a silly picture of Dio Brando saying "Begone thot" as my profile picture, it never bothered anyone i talked to...
  10. custom gamerpic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    custom gamerpic ban: i uploaded a spartan pic from "HALO" holding a weapon. it from halo legends, dude its a CARTOON and they still ban the pic cffaa497-bbb1-43d3-ad8b-3ff67a97b524