Customization guide tabs.

Discus and support Customization guide tabs. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDutchman67, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Customization guide tabs.

I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is anybody else testing this?

submitted by /u/TheDutchman67
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDutchman67, Oct 27, 2019
  2. ShivanshShekhar父 Win User

Did not get Apex coins

That the tab right of guide when I press guide on the controller ?
  3. FlashDemon Win User

Games And Apps not displaying updates

I looked in every tab but the guide tab, thank you for letting me know. I reported the problem.
  4. GS17259 Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

Custom wallpapers, custom icons, ability to change the home tabs
  5. DanBuehner Win User

Kinect Fun Labs

Open your guide (press the xbox jewel in the middle of the controller) Navigate to the tab to the left (Games tab) Enter the Quick Launch Menu and go to the tab to the right (latest Downloads) it'll be there.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Forza Horizon 4

You can also do a power cycle via the guide. Open the guide tab over to settings, scroll down to restart console.
Thema:

Customization guide tabs.

1. Customization guide tabs. - Similar Threads - Customization guide tabs

2. Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading: I was trying 2k20 on xcloud and thought I'd look at some custom superstars eg CM Punk and when I went to download it to use for myself the bar completed however the download never fully completed....
  3. No custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No custom gamerpic: I can't change my gamerpic to a custom one the option is just missing is this normal. 0b58186f-15bf-4a88-b377-72eae92b4e3d
  4. Geboortedatum.zoon aanpassen [Translates] Date of birth. Son customization

in XBoX Accessibility
    Geboortedatum.zoon aanpassen [Translates] Date of birth. Son customization: Hoe kan ik de geboortedatum van mijn zoon aanpassen? Als ik iog met zijn xbox account kan het niet en via het gezin weet ik niet hoe te doen [Translate by Mod] How can I change my son's date of...
  5. Xbox custom nickname

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox custom nickname: I Think Xbox should add a feature where you can add a customised nickname/tag to an Xbox profile, in party or just searching the name. This would help when you want to know who is in the party,...
  6. engraving on xbox one customized controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    engraving on xbox one customized controller: i am customizing an xbox one controller and it won’t let me engrave anything. It keeps saying error. e19bcaa0-6383-47f5-aff6-521245b3fa22
  7. Custom GamerPic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom GamerPic: I just switched my xbox/microsoft account to adult but its not letting me put on a custom gamerpic now. Im not sure what to do or if there is a specific time i need to wait so everything...
  8. New guide custom option

in XboX Insiders
    New guide custom option: Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove tabs and how about the ability to fully...
  9. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...
  10. [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One: Open the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Move the joystick up to the profile selection at the top. Use the "A" button to select My profile. Use the joystick and the...