Customization guide tabs.

Discus and support Customization guide tabs. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheDutchman67, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Customization guide tabs.

I really like it to be able to put the sharing & recording and the multiplayer guide tabs right next to the middle. It makes things so much faster. Is anybody else testing this?

submitted by /u/TheDutchman67
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheDutchman67, Oct 27, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Customize guide tabs

Hi EllaCutter,

It's now under the last tab of your startup bar.

It may be dependent on your OS version, you may need to make sure the console is up to date.

[​IMG]
  3. Friction doM Win User

Customize guide tabs

Have you tried hard resetting your console? send me a message on Xbox () we can figure it out over a xbox party! would love to help.
  4. EllaCutter Win User

Customize guide tabs

I know but it is not showing up.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. BraedenWentz�� Win User

Guide tabs

(rs_xbox_release_2005_200522-1800)
  6. Nico NT Win User

Guide tabs

The 5 guide stabs come with the 2005 update, what is your os version?
Thema:

Customization guide tabs.

1. Customization guide tabs. - Similar Threads - Customization guide tabs

2. Xbox custom profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom profile pic: Hello, i need some help with my Xbox profile picture. I have my Xbox account on over 18 years old but it wont allow me too insert a custom picture because Im not old enough but my acc is over 18...
  3. Custom gamerpics

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom gamerpics: When is the feature of uploading custom pics going to be back? The low percentage of idiots who post dumb things are vastly outweighed by normal people. I just want to cahange my gamerpic but its...
  4. it's about my custom xbox one elite series controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    it's about my custom xbox one elite series controller 2: I've charge my custom xbox one elite series controller 2 for four hours and it's full battery but it keeps disconnecting it's self but the x button stays on but flashing and then it reconnect and...
  5. Cant customize my gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant customize my gamerpic: So Microsoft forcefully changed my gamerpic because somebody reported it, the problem was my gamerpic that got reported was a cat. So I waited out the punishment but now I can't upload a custom...
  6. Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know why I can’t customize my guide tabs? If you know can you help please.: [IMG] submitted by /u/edwinser21 [link] [comments]
  7. Customize guide tabs

in XBoX Accessibility
    Customize guide tabs: Okay so I just made a new account on xbox and when I go to my profile and system it does not give me the option to customzie my guide tabs. I restarted my xbox and it still does not work...
  8. New guide custom option

in XboX Insiders
    New guide custom option: Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove tabs and how about the ability to fully...
  9. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...
  10. [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    [ Guide ] How to create a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One: Open the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. Move the joystick up to the profile selection at the top. Use the "A" button to select My profile. Use the joystick and the...