Customize Death Gaming (xbox360) :)

Discus and support Customize Death Gaming (xbox360) :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone we are looking for active members girls and boys 16+ Working mics We play minecraft COD Black ops2, COD Ghost. Hardcore only. So if you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SublimeValkyrie, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Customize Death Gaming (xbox360) :)

Hello everyone we are looking for active members girls and boys 16+ Working mics We play minecraft COD Black ops2, COD Ghost. Hardcore only. So if you like to join visit our or apply to website: www.customizedeathclan.com Im the division leader to xbox
    360 We have a other platform ps3 to the clan We are a active, friendly, fun. We like to have more girls there is 2 in the clan myself and my friend we are both leaders to the clan.

:)

SublimeValkyrie, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Customize Death Gaming Xbox 360 18 and older.

Customize Death Gaming [cDx] is a clan looking to recruit dedicated and loyal players who are willing to lend a helping hand to help the clan grow. cD is a laid back, and easy going clan in which our primary objective is to simply have fun. We also have
    gold clan tags. cD has a well organized ranking structure in which all new clan members will start off as a recruit however they can receive a promotion by remaining active both in game and our website for about 3 days. They more active you are the more rpomotions
    you will receive. Before you consider making cD your home I ask you read below what few rules we require in order to join. Must be at least 18 years Own a headset Be active both in game and website No boosting, hacking, cheating, or glitching Be drama free
    Must be able to have fun Here in cD there are no K/D ratio requirments and there are also no tryouts. If you are interested in making Customize Death your home please fill out an application on our website. If you have any further questions feel free to ask
    our division leaders. Enjin: Website does not exist Xbox 360 Leaders: cD Lady Velius, cD Sublime Fairy, Zesty Tart

SublimeValkyrie, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Ring of death on xbox one

Does the new xbox one has a ring of death like the xbox360?

WhiteRanger87, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Muzzy7-AA10D306-525D Win User

What is the best Call Of Duty???

COD2 was the first game I played on the xbox360 and I remember being blown away by the graphics, it was an awesome game aswell and played the MP to death!

COD4 would be a close second, the rest after that have been very average and lose interest quickly
  5. hsblackbird473 Win User

No halo specialization code yet

I agree Deaths Wisper68, I loved what they did with the game but the unreliability with their customer service and multiplayer is just going way down
  6. OldPepsiMan Win User

Skrim Help Please!!!!!!!

I have an original edition XBox 360 (an old refurb that replaced my original red ring of death unit). I play Skyrim on it (off-line) with no difficulty. I also have a new XBox360S that plays Skyrim just fine, originally from the game disc and later after
    being installed on the HD. So, I don't think the problem is related to the edition of the XBox360 console.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox360 ring of death E74

It only costs $99 for a repair if your in the US.

Your choices are simple, pay for the repair,buy a new console or cut your losses and don`t do either.
  8. WillSmithVXR Win User

DONT TELL ME THE PROGRAMERS AT MICROSOFT WHEN BACKWARDS INSTEAD OF GOING FORWARD.

[quote user="TILL DA DEATH"]

WHERE ARE ALL THE COOL FEATURES THAT MADE XBOX360 WHAT IT IS TODAY?

[/quote]

Calm down, Edit your title spelling typo and speak in lower case.
Thema:

Customize Death Gaming (xbox360) :)

1. Customize Death Gaming (xbox360) :) - Similar Threads - Customize Death Gaming

2. Cambiar a imagen de perfil personalizada [Mod Translatoin - Switch to custom profile image]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambiar a imagen de perfil personalizada [Mod Translatoin - Switch to custom profile image]: hola ! Tengo una pregunta,esque yo quiero poner una imagen personalizada de perfil de mi xbox. si se como hacer eso y todo pero hay un problema,al intentar poner una me pide que tenga cuenta...
  3. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover: Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0...
  4. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  5. [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice...: [翻译] I found that the configuration switch key could not be customized. It would be nice if it could be customized, and the configuration could be quickly switched. I hope this function can be...
  6. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  7. Customize Death Gaming Xbox 360 18 and older.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize Death Gaming Xbox 360 18 and older.: Customize Death Gaming [cDx] is a clan looking to recruit dedicated and loyal players who are willing to lend a helping hand to help the clan grow. cD is a laid back, and easy going clan in which...
  8. Customize death is seeking for active members on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize death is seeking for active members on the 360: If your looking for a friendly clan who participates in clan challenges & likes to kick back and have some fun? Than look no further. Customize Death is currently seeking active Call of Duty black...
  9. Customize Death is recruiting 17+ Black ops2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize Death is recruiting 17+ Black ops2: Hi We are a active clan looking for people plz apply to the application on the website if you want to join www.customizedeathclan.enjin.com 9cb3058b-dd19-4c46-967b-d05edfd7c77e
  10. What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?: Here is my newest it's not for the faint hearted or noobs as you need plenty of ammo: 2TEAMS,1OBJECTIVE,200COPS http://rsg.ms/1qSIVml...