Customize Gamerpic

Discus and support Customize Gamerpic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that? 58d639b2-4e7e-4171-9446-fb3c7f611597 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JPGucci59, Jan 18, 2020.

1. JPGucci59
    JPGucci59 Guest

Customize Gamerpic

It won’t let me customize my gamerpic anymore? How do i fix that?

:)

JPGucci59, Jan 18, 2020
  2. EdragonXX Win User

Let us use custom gamerpics

3. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox gamerpic changed by itself

You can have a custom gamerpic that is why the option is there.

If the gamerpic is not in breach of the Terms of Service/Code of Conduct then it will not be changed.

Only time that enforcement will change the gamerpic if it is in violation of the Terms of Service and other users have reported the custom gamerpic.
  4. luissolid Win User

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

Try to change your Gamerpics on your console, just upload the pic on your one drive.

On your console go to you profile, gamerpic, custom and select OneDrive to download your custom Gamerpic.
  5. bigelectricat Win User

Custom GamerPic

Are you still having problems using a custom Gamerpic? I don't know if it is a known bug but this is what I did to enable custom Gamerpic.

My Profile > Privacy Settings > Game Content > You can see and share content

Set the option to "Everybody" in order to upload and use a custom Gamerpic. Anything other than that and your custom Gamerpic reverts back to an avatar or one of those generic ones.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Childs Xbox live gamerpic

They would have to use the stock gamerpics. It's not possible to use a custom gamerpic for child accounts.
Thema:

Customize Gamerpic

1. Customize Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Customize Gamerpic

2. Custom Gamerpic, "Try again in a little while" error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamerpic, "Try again in a little while" error.: So I've been trying for 3 days now to upload a custom gamerpic and every time I try, I get a message saying, "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while.". I swear...
  3. Custom Gamerpic Issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Gamerpic Issue.: For some peculiar reason, on the Xbox app when I try to upload a new gamerpic, it keeps saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now, try again later”. I haven’t run into this issue often...
  4. Can’t upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamerpic: Whenever I try to change my gamerpic to a custom one, it comes up with the same error saying “Sorry, we can’t upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” But I’ve been trying for...
  5. Xbox Custom Gamerpic troubles

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Custom Gamerpic troubles: I've been wanting to change my gamerpic for a while now, so I remembered that I had the xbox app installed, but when I would try to change it, I would get an error message saying that it couldn't...
  6. Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Gamerpic: Hi, ive been wanting to change my gamerpic for awhile and i finally decided to do it, but it says that there was an error. i have been waiting and trying everyday to see if it has been fixed but...
  7. Custom gamerpic upload trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamerpic upload trouble: I tried uploading a custom gamerpic and it says "Something went wrong while uploading the image. Try again later". Why won't it let me upload a custom image? 257a6301-ec26-405a-bece-5236fe12bbc0
  8. Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Continued error message when trying to upload custom gamerpic: Hi folks, I recently just got a new xbox profile. It's an adult account, but for some reason, I cannot change the gamerpic to a custom image. Every time I try, I get a message that says: "Sorry,...
  9. Choosing custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Choosing custom gamerpic: I've been trying to choose a custom gamerpic on the xbox app for 3 days and it's not working, it keeps saying something like "cant upload image right now. Please try again in a little while" I've...
  10. Xbox custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom gamerpic: So everytime i try to upload a new gamerpic it always says something went wrong while updating the image try again later ive tried multiple images and this goes for both of my accounts neither...