Customizing Profile

Discus and support Customizing Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know when uploading a profile pic will be back? A person from Xbox told me that it is currently disabled due to the number of people on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HyP3rKi1Ls, Apr 7, 2020.

1. HyP3rKi1Ls
    HyP3rKi1Ls Guest

Customizing Profile

Does anyone know when uploading a profile pic will be back? A person from Xbox told me that it is currently disabled due to the number of people on Xbox servers every day because of the coronavirus. Please update me if you know anything or when this issue
    is resolved. Thanks

:)

HyP3rKi1Ls, Apr 7, 2020
  2. PaulGameurdu154 Win User

Customize Profile

i want to change my profil picture on xbox app but they tell me i am not an adult but my profil setting is adult no restriction
  3. matthewiag Win User

Profile customization

Hello

You have not been banned. Game-pic Uploads have been disabled to ensure server stability
    [​IMG]

More info regarding Services and Status can be found over at

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. Winryy Win User

Customizing Profile

You can use an usb device for it, that's how I did.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Customizing Profile

Microsoft have not announced when custom gamerpics will come back. As you stated it's disabled because of the number of users using the service. This is not an issue that needs fixing. It was turned off by Microsoft so everyone could use the service without
    any issues. I'm sure they will announce in time when the feature is back online.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Customize Profile

Thema:

Customizing Profile

1. Customizing Profile - Similar Threads - Customizing Profile

2. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  3. Customize profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Customize profile pictures: When is Xbox going to let us do a custom profile picture again? db9dd440-4602-4170-addf-9162fc408a26
  4. When is custom profile pics coming back online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is custom profile pics coming back online.: Me and my friend spamming the community staff member about reabling the custom pics and i want answer or alternative to fix this problem because everybody is pissed off at you. So are you...
  5. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092
  6. Xbox custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox custom profile pictures: When will the feature to upload custom profile pictures be available again? By now it's just a bad joke. even i could do this job.. while drinking wine and driving a jetski.....
  7. I can't change to a custom profile pic :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change to a custom profile pic :(: whenever I try to change profile pic It doesn't allow me to and gives me a message saying sorry you can't change your profile picture right now but when I try later it still doesn't let me. HELP...
  8. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  9. When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When are you enabling the customer profile gamer picture?: I'm having issues with not being able to fownloading customized profile gamer picture. You either let all the xbox user download a cutimized ganer picture ir not at alltogether. It's not fair to...
  10. My custom profile pic won’t change

in XBoX on Mobile
    My custom profile pic won’t change: Ive recently been wanting to change my profile picture on the Xbox app and when i do it says “sorry we cant upload the picture right now try again later”. Then i try a few days later and i get the...