Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

Discus and support Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by depressed brute, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

Hi so i have bought a couple of xbox design lab controller with all this different colors and stuff but what if microsoft added xbox elite controller that you could customize that would be lit because i love to make my own design or they could add new picture
    from gallery to your regular controller or elite that would be nice.

if anyone interested in xbox design lab here the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/configure/xbox-design-lab/900WZDF9XJVG

:)

depressed brute, Jan 6, 2020
  2. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  3. SylvorOnix Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I like Elite controllers but you can also design your controller on xbox.com through the design lab.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Looking for a new Controller

If you play competetively i suggest buying an elite controller. But if you dont want to spend that much you can always design your own unique controller at xbox design lab.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
Thema:

Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab

1. Customizing your elite controller with Xbox design lab - Similar Threads - Customizing elite controller

2. Xbox Elite Control Customization

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Control Customization: I bought a control of the Xbox Elite for PC, with the promise of personalization of keys among other things, I tried to make a simple customization of the levers; for example: LEFT LEVER = ANALOG...
  3. Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't you customize the Xbox One Elite controller in the design lab?: I've notice you can about any color combo controller anyone would ever want but why is this not available for the Elite controller. If I'm paying that amount of money for a controller I would...
  4. Worst Customer Service Experience Of My Life: Requesting Elite Controller Replacement Under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst Customer Service Experience Of My Life: Requesting Elite Controller Replacement Under ...: Hello, I hope I am posting this in the right spot. I have to share what has been the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I spent over a month of my life, as well as my own money,...
  5. Elite controller custom elite mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom elite mapping: So, this page in the store: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller| Xbox One Reveals 4 elite custom controller mappings for Battlefield 1. My problem is that they are not available within the accessory...
  6. Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller - lost all of my custom button configurations: All of my custom button mapping configurations have disappeared from my Elite controller. Is there a way to restore them? e63a1b63-9d25-4ceb-ae52-36155d3b52b3
  7. Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my custom configurations on the Elite Controller: I created several unique button configurations for the different games I play such as Forza 6, Call of Duty and Fallout 4. I played all of then yesterday, Today all of my configurations are...
  8. Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...: They need to simplify this problem. Microsoft try this 4 point system leave points 1 and 4 anchored to 0 and 100. Allow points 2 and 3 to float and be adjusted on the graph by the user. Allow...
  9. Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.: Title says it all, the curves you try to set wont save, it automatically resets as soon as you leave the stick sensitivity screen. The new curves have only one initial setting that are unusable...
  10. Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller custom stick sensitivity curve wont set or save with newest update.: Title says it all, the curves you try to set wont save, it automatically resets as soon as you leave the stick sensitivity screen. The new curves have only one initial setting that are unusable...