cyber bullied

Discus and support cyber bullied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a friend being bullied and threaten on xbox can anyone help ea0702d8-b0db-4e30-9fc4-b8f7414075f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrandonEzell1, May 14, 2019.

1. cyber bullied

I have a friend being bullied and threaten on xbox can anyone help

:)

BrandonEzell1, May 14, 2019
  2. YNZOW Win User

So is Xbox Live garbage? Or is it my service provider.

Cyber Bullies are fisting Xbox live, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  3. Denshoku666 Win User

People Who Abuse Glitches and Use Mods

Good to see cyber bullying still takes place on the forum !!! :-(
  4. JayDeshaun Win User

Can't put a name in Xbox Bio?

I think it's because of Cyber bullying...

Not sure, but it's for security issues.
  5. geekfather Win User

cyber bullying

There are no free Gamertag changes anymore. You get 1 chance to change it in the first 30 days. Like Ngocphi stated use the tools on your console to report and block these people. Otherwise you will need to pay 9.99 to have it changed.
  6. ngocphi Win User

cyber bullying

It is easy to fix set contact to friends only and block all communications with the said people and file a report
Thema:

cyber bullied

1. cyber bullied - Similar Threads - cyber bullied

2. Enforcement is a cyber bully and needs removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement is a cyber bully and needs removed: In April i received a lifetime ban because my name ws Rockstar. Enforcement sad its impersonating Microsoft staff. So i created a new account and started over. Ever since ive been subject to...
  3. Cyber bullying being ignored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyber bullying being ignored: My son is being cyber bullied on Xbox but only by voice and this bully isolating him from his friends but Xbox live refuse to do anything immediately whilst in the meantime my son has to remain...
  4. Getting cyber bullied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting cyber bullied: Me and My friends are getting cyber bullied by this one Xbox One player and his name is Killah58 and he is calling my friends fat the b words and I blocked a few times and told him to stop but he...
  5. I’m getting cyber bullied and they’re using enforcement to do it!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m getting cyber bullied and they’re using enforcement to do it!!: This is the second time somebody on Xbox Live reported me for communication, and I’ve completely lost my ability to even enjoy playing online anymore. I mostly get online to play with my brothers...
  6. cyber bully harrasment

in XBoX on Consoles
    cyber bully harrasment: I have been being bullied for the past couple of days by a girl and her dople gang of worshipers because i spelled you're wrong, i have cut off my communications with them but what if they all...
  7. These 3 people are cyber bullying me

in XBoX on Consoles
    These 3 people are cyber bullying me: there names are F34R Fab30 NuK3 Revolver It'sJustHydrahh Plz tell the to stop I just want to have fun in my Xbox 6500cae8-d4dd-4567-8196-199a9975da69
  8. xbox enforecment actions and cyber bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox enforecment actions and cyber bullying: **my son has been suspended from his account for the second time this year, he is being cyberbullied by other players who are actually bullying him at school too they have gone to his account...
  9. discrimination and cyber-bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    discrimination and cyber-bullying: I applied for a case review for my undeserved lifetime ban and the decision was upheld; I please implore you or whoever is in charge to upturn that decision and please hear me out; 500...
  10. Severe harassment and cyber bullying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Severe harassment and cyber bullying.: I am being harassed by a man whom has made 117 accounts (and no I'm not exaggerating, I've checked my blocked list), he is stalking everything I do on xbox, so I've had to block nearly everything...