Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded

Discus and support Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to sort this out for two hours with zero help from microsoft, cyberpunk’s release date changed and they canceled my order. The email... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hail Thy King, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded

Ive been trying to sort this out for two hours with zero help from microsoft, cyberpunk’s release date changed and they canceled my order. The email was sent back in June, but no money was refunded and I cant install the game, wants me to purchase it.
    Ive waited 5 months and now my money is gone and so is my game, whats going on?

:)

Hail Thy King, Nov 22, 2020
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 Live Marketplace Prices Don't Decrease Over Time

I don`t think i have bought anything from the marketplace that wasn`t on sale at the time.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 Tournaments

Wasn`t this thread removed the other day?
  4. MisterSwitch Win User

Buyer's Remorse?

GTAIV just wasn`t my thing. Couldn`t get in to it no matter how much I tried.
  5. dainja raas Win User

Ultimate Team + Hacking?!?!?!?!?

This^.................if this issue wasn`t so serious it would be farcacle.
  6. MaKaNi667 Win User

Which of the old call of duties was easiest to prestige in?

Cod4, and black ops wasn´t also that hard.
Thema:

Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded

1. Cyberpunk Canceled but I wasn’t refunded - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk Canceled wasn’t

2. Can't Preload Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Preload Cyberpunk 2077: Title: This is what i get when clicking on the game in the Xbox app on Android. Preload was supposed to ve available as of yesterday. [img] 4566c529-1838-42e7-9fb1-ab82aa0dbcf1
  3. I have 900+ gigs of storage on XSX, where the Cyberpunk preinstall is....

in XboX Insiders
    I have 900+ gigs of storage on XSX, where the Cyberpunk preinstall is....: [IMG] submitted by /u/xlordrelayx [link] [comments]
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 cross save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 cross save.: Will Cyberpunk 2077 have a cross save support between pc and xbox? f2e6ff88-db88-4f79-b3eb-b2ec0d5dd8f0
  5. Microsoft rewards (cyberpunk)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards (cyberpunk): Hello. I bought cyberpunk 2077 but i can not take the 6000 points on microsoft rewards fc4f11cf-d9b7-43f1-9b6f-4517900c9235
  6. Cyberpunk forcefully refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk forcefully refunded: A week or two ago my prepordered cyberpunk disappeared from my games and apps, i didnt think much about it at first but even to today its still not there, so i look at my order history, it says i...
  7. Xbox cancelled my fiance's preorder of Cyberpunk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cancelled my fiance's preorder of Cyberpunk: Xbox cancelled my fiance's preorder of Cyberpunk, no email, no notification, and no refund. Been trying to contact support to get some help or a refund and we've gotten nothing in return. There's...
  8. i cant pre order cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant pre order cyberpunk 2077: when i try to pre order it it says Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. SR2DOW35dkeAGaGU.0.0.23.2 Wed, 04 Nov 2020...
  9. Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you make Cyberpunk 2077 delaying dates with your next gen consoles?: What the hell kind of company you running here Microsoft? You think you can start by not giving me refunds? Trying to terminate a favorite Youtuber? Or wantly destroying the released date for...
  10. My Cyberpunk 2077 was cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cyberpunk 2077 was cancelled: My Cyberpunk was cancelled Can i get some help to fix it? If I can can i get a refund? 2807baa4-9566-4d6d-9143-be92679d3887