Cyberpunk2077 fals advertisment

Discus and support Cyberpunk2077 fals advertisment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its not because you guys erase stuff from the club because you guys dont want ppl to see that ppl have gotten their copies early ... This is not fair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gregfinlayson, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Cyberpunk2077 fals advertisment

Its not because you guys erase stuff from the club because you guys dont want ppl to see that ppl have gotten their copies early ... This is not fair to ppl who have boutgh the game and have been waiting since 2016 , you have to make it available for everyone
    this is in the microsoft legal policy !im also very disatisfied because the first time i preorderd cyberpunk i did it with my credit card during october you pushed the release date i was never refunded because i nolonger had the credit card i called xbox customer
    service and argude these faqs with three difrent customer service representatives with no positive solutions to my issue! Now im thinking of getting a lawye rcause this fraude and miss leading information must stop and with covid 19 ppl need their money!

:)

gregfinlayson, Dec 4, 2020
  2. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

E3?>

Bring on the Cyberpunk2077 hype train!
  3. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

E3?>

Bring on the Cyberpunk2077 hype train!
  4. Tomesso Win User

Cyberpunk and Scarlett

I really want to play with Cyberpunk2077 no matter in which console.
  5. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

SCAR H or FAL?

Before 1st FAL Full Auto nerf: FAL>SCAR

Before 2nd FAL Full Auto nerf: FAL>SCAR

Now: SCAR>FAL
  6. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

New Years Gaming Resolution.

Finish bakclog of games that i have to finish before cyberpunk2077 and also attended Gamescom in Germany lol
Thema:

Cyberpunk2077 fals advertisment

1. Cyberpunk2077 fals advertisment - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk2077 fals advertisment

2. Cloud Gaming in Brazil isn't as Advertised

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming in Brazil isn't as Advertised: Hello peeps! I'm a Brazilian who got into the xCloud Project in Brazil to test out Microsoft's new game streaming service, and I gotta say, I'm impressed. I've always had issues with Steam...
  3. Cyberpunk2077 updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cyberpunk2077 updates: I’ve read that there has been an update for cyberpunk to fix some of the bugs but i havn’t been able to get them just like to know why? 730a9a59-165f-44ab-8284-11325c22a84c
  4. Cyberpunk2077

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cyberpunk2077: So i refunded it and it say preordered still on the refund pls help 731308ee-4e40-4d1e-842a-351252449a24
  5. Refresh rate on a q60t tv won't go past 4k 50hz, but is advertised at 4k 60hz...

in XboX Insiders
    Refresh rate on a q60t tv won't go past 4k 50hz, but is advertised at 4k 60hz...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wisedeadgamer [link] [comments]
  6. Spotify perk is advertised as 6 months when it is actually 3 months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify perk is advertised as 6 months when it is actually 3 months?: I recently found out that I could get Spotify premium for 6 months. When I go to redeem the perk it takes me on to the Spotify page which states it is only 3 months premium. It is definitely...
  7. Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop advertising the new Xbox app through Console Companion, for 32bit systems: Hey Xbox! How about you stop advertising to me that I should download the new Xbox App (ridiculously also providing a link to the store which clearly states the app is for 64bit only) on my 32...
  8. Xbox Game Pass "Cancel Anytime" is False Advertising

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass "Cancel Anytime" is False Advertising: Microsoft/Xbox advertises that you can cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription at any time, however, the UI of this subscription does not actually support this. I have spoken to multiple support...
  9. I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...: Hi, I had got a promo offer on my Xbox One on June 10th stating that if I bought Detective Pikachu I would get a free copy of Sonic Mania. I purchased the movie as per the advertisement (it was...
  10. I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .: In june 9th i preorderd cyberpunk2077 n it got canceld . Id like to find out how and why it did 24529f20-c821-4f2e-a12c-e58fc241deb7