D-Link D-Link DGL-4100: NAT aperto e NAT limitato

Discus and support D-Link D-Link DGL-4100: NAT aperto e NAT limitato in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers) D-Link DGL-4100: NAT aperto e NAT limitato Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Just Antonio, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Just Antonio
    Just Antonio Guest

Just Antonio, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Bridging Guide

so this is for using a router with this device(NVG510)? because if thats the case I have a D-link GamerLounge(DGL-4500). if i were to bridge these two would it help my nat type for 2 xbox ones?

THE GAME KANG, Jul 27, 2018
  3. RYTMEOW
    RYTMEOW Guest
    D-Link DGL-5500

What do you guys think about the D-Link DGL-5500 gaming router? It has something called StreamBoost that prioritizes the bandwidth on your network. Which sounds pretty much like QoS or something along the lines of it. I can get a rather discount price of
    up to 25% off on it and Im considering on purchasing it. Im currently using a wireless gateway from AT&T. I want to put it into bridge mode so I can run a router to it in my room then have it hardwired to my XBox. Any opinions?

RYTMEOW, Jul 27, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 27, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. THE GAME KANG Win User

Bridging Guide

so this is for using a router with this device(NVG510)? because if thats the case I have a D-link GamerLounge(DGL-4500). if i were to bridge these two would it help my nat type for 2 xbox ones?
  7. C0MP3LLED Win User

Which Router for XBOX?

8. DominumStige Win User

Gears of war 4 multiplayer non funziona[Gears of war 4 multiplayer does not work]

Su Impostazioni->Tutte le impostazioni->Rete puoi trovare le informazioni sulla connessione e il tipo di NAT (Aperto, Moderato, Limitato e Non Disponibile). Ecco una

guida
    che potrebbe aiutarti.

L'altra opzione sarebbe controllare sul router le

porte aperte
    in modo da avere un NAT aperto.

------------------

On Settings-> All Settings-> Network you can find information about the connection and the type of NAT (Open, Moderate, Limited and Unavailable). Here is a

guide
    that could help you.

The other option would be to verify the
    open ports
    on the router in order to have an open NAT.
  9. TeeMan69XXX Win User

What Ports For NAT Type???

I just got the D-Link G3810. I never have to worry about NAT setting's again. It does it auto.
Thema:

1. D-Link D-Link DGL-4100: NAT aperto e NAT limitato - Similar Threads - Link Link DGL

2. If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...: XBF Leo G Microsoft Agent | Moderator History 2/13/2019 8:20:28 AMCreatedXBF Leo G Hello! Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being...
  3. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  4. Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019): Hello, I have actually been having this same issue. It is not impossible to have happen but it is however apparently impossible to fix. I have been on the phone with microsoft numerous times for...
  5. How do I link to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I link to my Fortnite account?: I used to link with my friend, XBOX. Then I couldn't link with my XBOX. How do I link to my Fortnite account? bbe19bb2-4ef5-463d-83bc-5b513ad2b52a
  6. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  7. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  8. Linking sons fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking sons fortnite account: So my son plays fortnite using my gold account as a family member, i managed to link a epic account to the xbox but it linked my fortnite account ( which i dont actually use ) . How do i link his...
  9. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  10. D-Link DGL 5500/STREAMBOOST ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    D-Link DGL 5500/STREAMBOOST ISSUE: Ok sense I got my Xbox One a couple of months back I've had lag. Lets just say I've spent more time trying to figure out why then playing. I talked with Live Support they told me I should be all...