D-Link: Device Manual

Discus and support D-Link: Device Manual in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Device Manual D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin Password -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Device Manual
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

Device Manual

Click here to go to a manual for this device

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

Device Manual

Click here to go to a manual for this device

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

Device Manual

There are several versions of this device. Click on the correct version number to go to a link to your device.

Rev. A

Rev. B

Rev. C

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  4. CouncilAsh677 Win User

Device Manual

[quote user="XB1R Zeus"]

Login Information

• Default Gateway - gateway.2wire.net / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.254 / 192.168.254.254
    • Username - N/A
    • Password - N/A (Windstream uses admin) (AT&T login pw: set by customer)

Click
    HERE
    for Device Manual (AT&T)

[/quote]
  5. thierrysantanna Win User

Device Manual

Level 1

Posted 17 May 2013 12:21 AM

Login Information:

Gateway - 192.168.0.1

Username - (blank)

Password - admin

Device Manual:
  6. TacklessGrain54 Win User

Device Manual

como me conecto a internet, no puedo !
  7. taidara Win User

Can't assign Static IP

Which device does your D-Link terminates into?
  8. xPerfect3nemyx Win User

Sick of struggling with xbox constantly disconnecting

Thema:

1. D-Link: Device Manual - Similar Threads - Link Device Manual

2. Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019): Hello, I have actually been having this same issue. It is not impossible to have happen but it is however apparently impossible to fix. I have been on the phone with microsoft numerous times for...
  3. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message "t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  4. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...
  5. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  6. xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller link to pc device, LT & RT button have no respone!!: Split from this thread. Hello everybody, I want to report the same issue. I'll add some further details: It seems that the triggers LT and RT are not working properly for some games. This...
  7. Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...: hey microsoft i buy yesterday the call of duty black ops 4 in my xbox and i am want download the game in the pc but this is say:"Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable...
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: After buying a game through Microsoft.com it asks me where I want to install. But it says no applicable devices. After a few seconds the xbox started to download the game on its own so at least...
  9. Parental Controls - Can you link Xbox One device to Windows 10 Family to control child's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Controls - Can you link Xbox One device to Windows 10 Family to control child's ...: Hi, I am trying to find out how to set times and allowances/preferences for my son's Xbox One Activity. Logically, I hoped I could add a new device to the Family in Microsoft account | Your...
  10. How to close a service order when not needed and device not linked to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to close a service order when not needed and device not linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi I thought we had an issue with our old Xbox and called up where we got it from and they said send it back but we were doing something wrong and it was ok so never returned it, now when I try to...