D-Link: Device Manual

Discus and support D-Link: Device Manual in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Device Manual D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin Password -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Device Manual
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

Device Manual

Click here to go to a manual for this device

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

Device Manual

Click here to go to a manual for this device

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

Device Manual

There are several versions of this device. Click on the correct version number to go to a link to your device.

Rev. A

Rev. B

Rev. C

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  4. CouncilAsh677 Win User

Device Manual

[quote user="XB1R Zeus"]

Login Information

• Default Gateway - gateway.2wire.net / 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.254 / 192.168.254.254
    • Username - N/A
    • Password - N/A (Windstream uses admin) (AT&T login pw: set by customer)

Click
    HERE
    for Device Manual (AT&T)

[/quote]
  5. thierrysantanna Win User

Device Manual

Level 1

Posted 17 May 2013 12:21 AM

Login Information:

Gateway - 192.168.0.1

Username - (blank)

Password - admin

Device Manual:
  6. TacklessGrain54 Win User

Device Manual

como me conecto a internet, no puedo !
  7. taidara Win User

Can't assign Static IP

Which device does your D-Link terminates into?
  8. xPerfect3nemyx Win User

Sick of struggling with xbox constantly disconnecting

Thema:

1. D-Link: Device Manual - Similar Threads - Link Device Manual

2. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  3. How to stop devices from linking to my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop devices from linking to my xbox one: How to stop devices from linking to my xbox one? e7abc116-2eaa-41c9-b33a-d30b69d6d211
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I'm trying to get CARS2 from Games with Gold to my Xbox library, but unfortunatelly using the web browser or the Xbox Console Companion I receive the message: "It looks like you don't have any...
  5. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account - or...: This morning, I went to download the trial version of a new Paradox game called Surviving the Aftermath (with every intention of buying it if I liked it). Unfortunately, every single time I tried...
  6. My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...: I brought Xbox oneX from Amazon, and i linked the console to my microsoft account and registered the console. It immidiately started showing "Warranty has expired". Infact this happened twice, I...
  7. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.: When I tried to download halo master chief collection on PC it said that "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." i don't know what it means i saw...
  8. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  9. t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I just purchased a game off of the Microsoft Store but when I went to install it I got the following message "t looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  10. "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsft account": When I try to download Wolfenstein II using x box game pass for PC from the Microsoft store onto my PC it gives above error. I do not own an x box and I only have one device linked to my account:...