D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592

Discus and support D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 You can check this https://portforward.com... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by darkwraight, Nov 3, 2019.

1. darkwraight
    darkwraight Guest

You can check this https://portforward.com

:)

darkwraight, Nov 3, 2019
  2. XboxAR Win User

3. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592

Hi
    Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced settings > Alternate port selection > Manual, and chose another random port. if it comes back unavailable just try and find a port that is either open or moderate. If it moderate try running a Nat test and hopefully
    that turns it to open. And try again if that doesn't work try the next steps.

Also try to change the Dns settings to do this

GO TO
    1. Network Settings
    2. Advanced Settings
    3. DNS Settings
    4. Select Manual
    5. Change Primary DNS address to 8.8.8.8
    6. Change Secondary DNS address to 8.8.4.4
    7. Now go back and it will say "It's all good, Your console is connected to the internet"
    And for me my NAT went immediately to OPEN give it a try hope this helps!

Also try to hard restart the xbox one this will clear any cache as well.

To do this hold the power button on the xbox for 10 seconds till it shuts down remove the wire wait another 10 secs and turn it back on and try again.
    If that doesn't fix it try resetting your mac address go to
    Settings>Network>Advanced>AlternateMAC>Clear restart your xbox and try again
    hope it helps
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

If you have had your ISP make changes, I would suggest that you contact them for a solution.
  5. darkwraight Win User

Hi Njal the Blue,

My bad, my ISP they haven't no idea of what i'm talking about, i remember in the past i asked them how to fix an issues for open ports for my PC because was slow and the answer was 'our job is fix the connections problems not your modem router' even if they
    give me that, translated we don't care.

If i ask 'You changed your type of conn'? they simple replay dropping from the clouds 'we don't know'.

Last year i done that process alone without any issues,now i see there's a bridge VLAN followed by an IP adress

192.168....... so now the line is NAT type and so double NAT issues but there's something won't work in this modem i see because when i go in the port mapping setting, i see the ports are opened without errors there's something between portmapping and my
    console prevents all working.
  6. LT Chinee Win User

How can we play with others on line?

my d-link router does not say if it is open or not,i do not get the warning either. i have already opened the correct ports
Thema:

1. D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 - Similar Threads - Link DVA G3810BN

2. Vouchercode aan verkeerde account gelinkt[Translation-Voucher code linked to wrong account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vouchercode aan verkeerde account gelinkt[Translation-Voucher code linked to wrong account]: Beste, Ik wisselde vandaag een xbox one vouchercode voor de Darkfire bundle voor Fortnite in, maar ik heb dit niet op het juiste account gedaan. Ik heb een Epic-games account gekoppeld aan een...
  3. Help with linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with linking: Um plz can i link and account to my xbox itwont let me and i was wondering if you could delete my account and link my tpother contact me if you can? e731b2cc-74c1-452b-8f2c-7eea98b2e0cf
  4. Roblox and Fortnite linking xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox and Fortnite linking xbox account: How do I link my xbox account to Fortnite and Roblox ? 6271460c-40cf-460a-92c1-0851980fb78d
  5. Epic Games Account Link Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Link Error: Hello, So I unlinked my Xbox Live account from my Epic Games account, and I am trying to relink my Xbox Live account to my Epic Games account. Every time I try to relink my Xbox Live account an...
  6. How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log out of Fortnight guest account and link my son's Microsoft profile?: My son got an Xbox and started playing it before I understood how parental controls work. Long story short: - Linked to MY email is an EpicGames account (Fortnite) that he purchased things on....
  7. 3 month xbox game pass pc different account than xbox account error message how to link them

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month xbox game pass pc different account than xbox account error message how to link them: I recently got an xbox one s and created and account and bought a game and I also activated the free month game pass that came with it. Well I also purchased a new AMD cpu that included a 3 month...
  8. Linked xbox live account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Linked xbox live account: Hello my gamertag is and my xbox live account is linked to my boyfriends xbox live account and i have not gotten any of the promotions that were displayed around the dates of may8 thru the 13th i...
  9. Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.: Hi there, I have an issue on my hands with my microsoft account and my need further technical support. Basically my old email address keeps re-appearing in the redeem a code section on...
  10. i cant link my xbox to discord and ive tried many times

in XboX Insiders
    i cant link my xbox to discord and ive tried many times: whenever i try the page where im supposed to see the code is blank submitted by /u/pieceofmind2248 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dva 5592 dont open ports