D-Link: Entering PPPoE

Discus and support D-Link: Entering PPPoE in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Entering PPPoE D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin Password -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Entering PPPoE
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

Entering PPPoE

1. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    2. Select Setup from the top menu.
    3. Select Internet from the menu on the left.
    4. Select Manual Internet Connection Setup.
    5. Select "PPPoE (Username/Password)" from the "My Internet Connection is:" dropdown.
    6. Under the section titled "PPPoE Internet Connection Type" enter the PPPoE Username and Password.
    7. Select Save Settings at the top.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - (blank)

Entering PPPoE

1. Open a web browser.
    2. In the address bar type in the default gateway (http://192.168.0.1) or click the link.
    3. When prompted type in the user name “admin” and leave the password field blank.
    4. With the “Basic” tab at the top selected, click on the “WAN” from the menu on the left.
    5. In the section labeled PPPoE WAN Mode, enter in the user name and password provided to you from your internet service provider and make sure the radio button next to “Always on” is selected.
    6. Click the blue connect button at the bottom.

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Login Information

Entering PPPoE

1. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    2. Select Setup from the top menu.
    3. Select Internet from the menu on the left.
    4. Select Manual Configure.
    5. Select "PPPoE (Username/Password)" from the "My Internet Connection is:" dropdown.
    6. Under the section titled "PPPoE Internet Connection Type" enter the PPPoE Username and Password.
    7. Select Save Settings at the top

XB1R Apollo, Aug 29, 2014
  4. Nepplz Win User

Problem with Century Link's Q1000...

Yeah, it's so strange! and nope, not entering PPPoE, and not messing with anything else. I believe its the company.
  5. taidara Win User

Strict Nat on Xbox one Telus Dlink router

Keep us posted CrankierBoar and let us know if you managed to have the Actiontec properly configured in bridge mode.

If your D-Link router requires additional settings for PPPoE connectivity, do let us and we can walk you through these steps.

Good luck!
  6. XBR Dionysus Win User

My wired connection wont work to my 360

Sorry for the late post but if the computer works on all the ports but nothing else does it sound like the PPPoE information somehow got removed from the Zyxel and got put into the computer.

Some DSL companies use an authentication called PPPoE, it's a user name and a password that is issued by the ISP and is normally entered into the gateway. If it gets removed or changed then you will not get internet to the house. If the PPPoE is entered
    into the comp or the console then that device will connect. I would call Telus and have them restore the gateway and if needed they can reset up the PPPoE. If that doesn't work then they might not use those settings if that’s the case then I would suggest
    they replace the device. Hope that helps.
  7. OllyBongo1 Win User

GfWL problem with router

when you set PPPoE mode you will need your broadband username and password you can get this from your ISP and enter it in the configuration page on your router, and you can manually specify the PPPoE settings in the xbox network settings
  8. 2340293u oifjdsohf Win User

Zhone: Bridging Guide

With ISP distributel - a factory restore will set bridge mode, PPPOE login info will need to be entered into router to regain web access.
Thema:

1. D-Link: Entering PPPoE - Similar Threads - Link Entering PPPoE

2. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  3. Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link: I'm trying to use wireless display to stream PC games to my xbox one, but I can't get it running that well. Steam link works fine on my TV, when the bandwith is set to unlimited. I can get...
  4. Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...: Possuo duas contas cadastradas na Microsoft. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. A conta [Mod Removed - Personal Information] é a que eu uso como principal, inclusive no Xbox. A outra eu parei...
  5. I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center: Hello. I am triyng to connect my Xbox One X to the Partner Center. I installed the app in the Xbox and I can see the code. I enter in the computer to the website aka.ms/activatexbox. OK. When I...
  6. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  7. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  8. how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...: how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code? 1fe333b0-987d-4f80-8b7b-2ed174cfad5a
  9. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  10. my windows 10 xbox live will not link with facebook even though I have entered email and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    my windows 10 xbox live will not link with facebook even though I have entered email and ...: I have a new lap top with windows 10 pro and I have the xbox live game hub from Microsoft. I am trying to link with facebook and every time I log in nothing happens. I also can not log into...