D-Link: How to connect to hotspot?

Discus and support D-Link: How to connect to hotspot? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): How to connect to hotspot? trying to connect to hotspot and its not connecting 40deb06e-496d-4a3b-89e6-5808e1babfe2 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by HERSHEYY KISS, Jan 9, 2017.

1. D-Link: How to connect to hotspot?

D-Link (Routers): How to connect to hotspot?
    trying to connect to hotspot and its not connecting

:)

HERSHEYY KISS, Jan 9, 2017
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    D-Link D-Link DI-604: How to Find SSID

D-Link (Routers) D-Link DI-604: How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - (blank)

How To Find SSID

This device is not capable of wireless.

XB1R Athena, Jan 9, 2017
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    D-Link D-Link DIR-628: How to Find SSID

D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    Login Information

• Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Login Username - Select admin in the dropdown
    • Login Password - leave blank by default

How to Find SSID (Network Name)

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter
      and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Setup from the top menu.
    4. Select Wireless Settings from the menu on the left.
    5. Click Manual Wireless Network Setup.
    6. The SSID will be listed as "Wireless Network Name".

XB1R Athena, Jan 9, 2017
  4. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  5. MarcTyler Win User

Using UVerse and unable to connect Xbox Live

I am not connecting through the D-Link router, I am connecting directly through a Wired connection to the Motorola Gateway. I was previously using the D-Link wireless router with the old AT&T DSL to connect.
  6. Dezerter1322 Win User

How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live

Hi Again

My Modem Is Symphony And My Friend Modem Is D-Link

I Tested my Xbox 360 with Symphony But I Cant Connect to Live ( I Think Becuase Symphony Modem Is not Supported By Live )

Then i Tested My Xbox 360 with D-Link And I Connected to Live (I Think Becuase D-Link Modem Is Supported By Live )

When I Test My Xbox 360 With Symphony I Recive MTU Error

But When i Test My Xbox 360 With D-Link I Connect To Live

My Question Is How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live in :

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  7. taidara Win User

MTU Error

As long as you are troubleshooting keep the D-Link DIR-615 powered off and the Xbox directly connected to the D-Link DSL 2730B. Access the DSL 2730B and make sure the firewall on this device is set to
    Minimum. Apply/Save settings and reboot your gateway. Power on the Xbox and run a connection test to Xbox LIVE.

Post back and let us know how it goes.
  8. BussoPride Win User

My connection to LIVE is stuffed? PLEASE HELP!

I am using a wireless connection. The router that I connect to is D-link.
Thema:

D-Link: How to connect to hotspot?

1. D-Link: How to connect to hotspot? - Similar Threads - Link connect hotspot

2. TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the...: TP-Link TD-W8901G: Xbox não conecta na internet [Translate] Xbox does not connect on the Internet Hello JOAO VP! I would suggest contacting your internet service provider to make sure everything...
  3. D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable

D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable You could get a wifi repeater that has ethernet ports, and tether that to the router. Never seen a router without ethernet ports...
  4. D-Link DSL-2750B: Xbox one s nie łączy się z WiFi [Translation-Xbox one s not connecting to...

D-Link DSL-2750B: Xbox one s nie łączy się z WiFi [Translation-Xbox one s not connecting to...: D-Link DSL-2750B: Xbox one s nie łączy się z WiFi [Translation-Xbox one s not connecting to WiFi] Hi there LukaszMarcin, Thanks for the respond. If the console still is not able to connect to...
  5. D-Link DCM-202: Connection problems

D-Link DCM-202: Connection problems: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Connection problems Hello LifeoFreche! Thanks for using the xbox forums! After you had tried the hard reset, which two connection errors are you getting? Troubleshooting...
  6. D-Link DSL-2750B: Can't connect to new router

D-Link DSL-2750B: Can't connect to new router: D-Link DSL-2750B: Can't connect to new router Hi, power the Xbox off by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds, then pull the power cord out of the Xbox, then pull the power cord out...
  7. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet Hi Kevin, Thanks for reaching out to us. It appears you have done some major troubleshooting but are still getting a DNS...
  8. D-Link D-Link DCM-202: Can't connect to my new Router

D-Link D-Link DCM-202: Can't connect to my new Router: D-Link (Modems/Gateways) D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Can't connect to my new Router Hi there! :) I got a new router fitted (D Link DIR-853) and I have been trying for 10 hours to get my x box to...
  9. D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget...
  10. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as...