D-Link: Known Issues

Discus and support D-Link: Known Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Known Issues D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin Password -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Known Issues
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

Known Issues

There are no known issues with this device.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - (blank)

Known Issues

There are no known issues with this device.

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

can confirm on mine it works perfect with 2 xb1 and 2 xbox 360 and other gaming consoles with no nat issues that's enabling UPnP that's all

XB1R Apollo, Aug 29, 2014
  4. sargentbrem Win User

can confirm on mine it works perfect with 2 xb1 and 2 xbox 360 and other gaming consoles with no nat issues that's enabling UPnP that's all
  5. CanHazChzbrger Win User

Cannot access to 192.168.0.1 page because of graphical authentic code generator.
  6. taidara Win User

For the last year or two my xbox has been disconnecting every one to two hours

7. slackadelic Win User

Installation stopped for Call of Duty

also, here's a link to the current known issues for this game at this time: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Known-Issues-in-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox one beta dashboard

Hey there, Banana! This is currently a known issue, and the preview team is working on it. Keep an eye on the
    Update Preview Forums for more information on that particular issue. :D
Thema:

1. D-Link: Known Issues - Similar Threads - Link Known Issues

2. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  3. Linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking accounts: Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but...
  4. error linking to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    error linking to epic games: when trying to link my xbox account with epic games I get an error that does not let me link the account, can someone help me? 67c010b8-0b17-47cc-8c6e-beba7071c797
  5. linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine): My son has an xbox. He's 8 so I set up the account and I pay for gold with him using his own tag as a member of my family... He wants to take the console to his mums as he spends more time there....
  6. Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working: Mistakenly purchased incorrect game as a gift last night and need a refund. NOTHING loads, everything is "misplaced" or "error not working" or gives me steps that , surely must be my issue, to...
  7. Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...: I can't link my Xbox with Facebook on the xbox app on windows 10 cause it just says "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth...
  8. Linking Google assistant with Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Linking Google assistant with Xbox: I set up Google assistant with my Xbox and it is linked but it wasn't added to my device and when I try to use it, nothing happened and/or it took me to somewhere else submitted by /u/WaxyXD...
  9. TP-Link: Known Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: Known Issues: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues TP-Link TD-W8901G Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin Known Issues This device has no known...
  10. Xbox One Known Issues - per Zenimax Online (link and details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Known Issues - per Zenimax Online (link and details): ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues "ZOS_GinaBruno;173858"]Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on Xbox One and PS4! Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on...