D-Link: MAC Filtering

Discus and support D-Link: MAC Filtering in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): MAC Filtering D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin Password -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): MAC Filtering
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

MAC Filtering

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Advanced from the top menu.
    4. Select Network Filter from the menu on the left.
    5. In the dropdown labeled Configure MAC Filtering below select "Turn MAC Filtering OFF".
    6. Select Save Settings at the top.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Login Information

MAC Filtering

2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    5. In the dropdown labeled Configure MAC Filtering below select "Turn MAC Filtering OFF".

XB1R Apollo, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Login Information

MAC Filtering

XB1R Apollo, Aug 29, 2014
  4. TauterCactus140 Win User

Despite following indicated steps, cannot login
  5. iTannk OG Win User

I can't log into my router cause they say the password is not correct..
  6. h2k Anon Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

My router is a D-Link DIR-615

The Wireless adapter is internal (new 360 slim)

MAC filtering is off

I have already restored to factory default... but to no avail.
  7. khader Alhowari Win User

MAC filtering

What u mean

More info plz

Thanks
  8. JustinFy Win User

MAC filtering

If you can enable some verbose logs on the router you should be able to see the MAC address of the Xbox and if it is blocked or not.
Thema:

1. D-Link: MAC Filtering - Similar Threads - Link MAC Filtering

2. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking: I have just linked my Microsoft account to my PlayStation Network account. When I linked it the first time, it worked, but none of my pack or skins were carried over from bedrock, so I figured...
  3. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  4. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  5. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  6. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  7. Linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking accounts: Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but...
  8. Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?: I both own minecraft for the Mac and nintendo switch my friends have a realm made on the nintendo switch but i cant join them anymore due to a bug that wont allow me to connect my microsoft...
  9. D-Link DCM-202: MAC Adress

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: MAC Adress: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): MAC Adress https://support.xbox.com/ar-SA/xbox-one/networking/connectivity-wizards/000-Mumbai-wizard-QA-1. Glad i could help 40fd4d55-df40-4000-8182-18238514a9ed
  10. TP-Link: MAC Filtering

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: MAC Filtering: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): MAC Filtering TP-Link TD-W8901G Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin MAC Filtering Open a web browser and...