D-Link: Port Forwarding

Discus and support D-Link: Port Forwarding in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Port Forwarding Sorry I didn’t know how to post on the forum or where to put it if I did I have this router I’m looking for help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Port Forwarding
    Sorry I didn’t know how to post on the forum or where to put it if I did

I have this router I’m looking for help with port forwarding

DLink Amplifi AC1750 DIR-859

I’ve seen a couple of you guys giving advise so I sent the message

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

D-Link (Routers): Port Forwarding
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - (blank)

Port Forwarding

1. Open a web browser.
    2. In the address bar type in the default gateway (http://192.168.0.1) or click the link.
    3. When prompted type in the user name “admin” and leave the password field blank.
    4. With the “Advanced” tab at the top selected, click on the “Gaming” from the menu on the left.
    5. Put a check mark in the enable box at the top of the page.
    6. In the box labeled “Name”, type in Xbox.
    7. In the box labeled “IP Address”, type in the IP address of the Xbox.
    8. In the box labeled “TCP Ports to Open” type in 3074.
    9. In the box labeled “UDP Ports to Open” type in 3074.
    10. Leave Inbound Filter and Schedule on the defaults (Allow all and Always, respectively)
    11. Click Save at the bottom.
    12. Then click Save Settings at the top of the page.
    (Don't Forget to do a DHCP Reservation)

Disable Port Forwarding

1. Open a web browser.
    2. In the address bar type in the default gateway (http://192.168.0.1) or click the link.
    3. When prompted type in the user name “admin” and leave the password field blank.
    4. With the “Advanced” tab at the top selected, click on the “Gaming” from the menu on the left.
    5. Uncheck the enable box at the top of the page.
    6. Click Save at the bottom.
    7. Then click Save Settings at the top of the page.

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. D-Link: Port Forwarding

I have 4 consoles in my house and I am having troubles with connecting lately??? I have two routers and have wired two consoles but still having problems connecting to live!!! Do I need to port forward how do I open nat on the d-link??? Just need some help
    here plzzzz!!!!!!

BomBMassacrE3, Aug 29, 2014
  4. WPG Pirate
    WPG Pirate Guest

WPG Pirate, May 9, 2016
  5. BomBMassacrE3 Win User

I have 4 consoles in my house and I am having troubles with connecting lately??? I have two routers and have wired two consoles but still having problems connecting to live!!! Do I need to port forward how do I open nat on the d-link??? Just need some help
    here plzzzz!!!!!!
  6. Skier7667 Win User

Is this still current - only open port 3074.

What about:

Only open Port 3074? Is this most current. What about this posted in:

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

Ports required to use Xbox Live

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:

•Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

•Port 500 (UDP)

•Port 3544 (UDP)

•Port 4500 (UDP)
  7. WPG Pirate Win User

8. taidara Win User

port forwarding for D-Link 2750B Not working

Greetings GRUBE!

Can you also tell us why you need to configure port forwarding for Xbox traffic.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

port forwarding for D-Link 2750B Not working

Heya GRUB HE4D!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with connecting to Xbox Live after setting up your new router. So we can help narrow this down, do you get an error message or anything like that when you try to sign into Xbox Live?

If you're not getting a particular error message or error code, run an Xbox Live Connection Test and run through this guide for

Xbox 360 Connection errors
    . It should correlate with where the red X shows up for you after the test.Let us know how it goes! :)
Thema:

1. D-Link: Port Forwarding - Similar Threads - Link Port Forwarding

2. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  5. Linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking accounts: Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but...
  6. D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592: D-Link DVA-G3810BN: Problems open ports in my Modem\router D-link DVA 5592 You can check this https://portforward.com 9411ee79-72d6-4a89-a27e-7f35ad326ed9
  7. D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding

D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding Hi their do not port forwarding in your router if you do, you cannot log in your Xbox 360 console and from your Xbox one from Xbox 360 log...
  8. TP-Link: Port Forwarding

TP-Link: Port Forwarding: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Port Forwarding TP-Link TD-W8901G Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin Port Forwarding Open a web browser...
  9. port forwarding for D-Link 2750B Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    port forwarding for D-Link 2750B Not working: I installed a new D-Link 2750B. I Did the port forwarding as required and now I can not connect to xbox Live. Any help would be great 8ae699d2-300d-464f-9fe4-06d6dee1cf59
  10. Problema configurazione porte Tp-Link WR-741ND XBOX 360 NAT: Moderato

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema configurazione porte Tp-Link WR-741ND XBOX 360 NAT: Moderato: Ciao a tutti! Da quando ho cominciato a giocare online, mi sono accorto che la rete laggava paurosamente! Quindi dopo aver letto delle guide ho capito che dovevo impostare le porte del router....