D-Link: Restore Factory Defaults

Discus and support D-Link: Restore Factory Defaults in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Tools from the top menu.
    4. Select System from the menu on the left.
    5. Click the Restore Factory Defaults button.
    Through Hardware

2. Locate the reset button on the device.
    3. With paperclip/pen/toothpick hold down the reset button down for 30 seconds.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - (blank)

Restore Factory Defaults

Through Firmware

2. Open a web browser.
    3. In the address bar type in the default gateway (http://192.168.0.1) or click the link.
    4. When prompted type in the user name “admin” and leave the password field blank.
    5. With the “Tools” tab at the top selected, click on the “System” from the menu on the left.
    6. In the section labeled “Restore To Factory Default Settings” click the restore button.
    Through Hardware

2. Using a toothpick or tip of ballpoint pen press and hold the reset button located on the bottom of the device for 15 seconds or until all the ethernet link lights flash in unison.

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Login Information

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Tools from the top menu.
    4. Select System from the menu on the left.
    5. Click the Restore Factory Defaults button.
    Through Hardware

2. Locate the reset button on the device.
    3. With paperclip/pen/toothpick hold down the reset button down for 30 seconds.

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  4. h2k Anon Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

My router is a D-Link DIR-615

The Wireless adapter is internal (new 360 slim)

MAC filtering is off

I have already restored to factory default... but to no avail.
  5. OxbowPolecat562 Win User

Restore Factory Defaults

6. Salty German Win User

NAT settings help!

On your console, go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

Select System Settings

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or wireless

Select Configure Network

Move right on the D-pad to access the Additional Settings tab and select Restore to Factory Defaults. Select Yes, restore to factory defaults when prompted.

Select Restore to Factory Defaults

Note This will only reset the network settings and not other console settings.
  7. taidara Win User

HELP! 169 IP address

How is your console connected to your D-Link router, wireless or wired?

Is your router up-to-date with the latest version of firmware?

Did you try to restore your router to factory defaults/settings?

Thank you!
  8. Hordie Win User

Deleting OS

Thema:

1. D-Link: Restore Factory Defaults - Similar Threads - Link Restore Factory

2. Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, Xbox Beta PC game won't install (Video Included in Link): Video Here https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoft/comments/gqoxcf/uninstalled_the_game_as_it_didnt_let_me_play_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x Hello, I've been stuck with this issue for a...
  3. Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless display poor performance compared to steam link: I'm trying to use wireless display to stream PC games to my xbox one, but I can't get it running that well. Steam link works fine on my TV, when the bandwith is set to unlimited. I can get...
  4. Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...: Possuo duas contas cadastradas na Microsoft. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. A conta [Mod Removed - Personal Information] é a que eu uso como principal, inclusive no Xbox. A outra eu parei...
  5. I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't link my Xbox to Partner Center: Hello. I am triyng to connect my Xbox One X to the Partner Center. I installed the app in the Xbox and I can see the code. I enter in the computer to the website aka.ms/activatexbox. OK. When I...
  6. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  7. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  8. Linking EA and XBOX live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking EA and XBOX live accounts: I am very frustrated that I cannot allow my sons to play Apex with their older brothers because of their age. They are 9 and have played similar games (Fortnite, etc...) with no issues. As a...
  9. Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking an existing xbox account to an xbox live account: I have a family account with two users on xbox one counsel. I recently purchased an xbox live account. When I log into the xbox one, it only shows my account as being linked to xbox live. What is...
  10. TP-Link: Restoring Factory Defaults

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: Restoring Factory Defaults: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults TP-Link TD-W8901G Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin Restoring Factory Defaults...