D-Link: Restore Factory Defaults

Discus and support D-Link: Restore Factory Defaults in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults D-Link DIR-868L Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - Admin... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

D-Link (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults
    D-Link DIR-868L

Login Information

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Tools from the top menu.
    4. Select System from the menu on the left.
    5. Click the Restore Factory Defaults button.
    Through Hardware

2. Locate the reset button on the device.
    3. With paperclip/pen/toothpick hold down the reset button down for 30 seconds.

:)

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - (blank)

Restore Factory Defaults

Through Firmware

2. Open a web browser.
    3. In the address bar type in the default gateway (http://192.168.0.1) or click the link.
    4. When prompted type in the user name “admin” and leave the password field blank.
    5. With the “Tools” tab at the top selected, click on the “System” from the menu on the left.
    6. In the section labeled “Restore To Factory Default Settings” click the restore button.
    Through Hardware

2. Using a toothpick or tip of ballpoint pen press and hold the reset button located on the bottom of the device for 15 seconds or until all the ethernet link lights flash in unison.

XB1R Athena, Aug 29, 2014
  3. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Login Information

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Tools from the top menu.
    4. Select System from the menu on the left.
    5. Click the Restore Factory Defaults button.
    Through Hardware

2. Locate the reset button on the device.
    3. With paperclip/pen/toothpick hold down the reset button down for 30 seconds.

XB1R Hades, Aug 29, 2014
  4. h2k Anon Win User

Cannot connect to network, but xbox can detect signal

My router is a D-Link DIR-615

The Wireless adapter is internal (new 360 slim)

MAC filtering is off

I have already restored to factory default... but to no avail.
  5. OxbowPolecat562 Win User

Restore Factory Defaults

6. Salty German Win User

NAT settings help!

On your console, go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.

Select System Settings

Select Network Settings.

Select Wired Network or wireless

Select Configure Network

Move right on the D-pad to access the Additional Settings tab and select Restore to Factory Defaults. Select Yes, restore to factory defaults when prompted.

Select Restore to Factory Defaults

Note This will only reset the network settings and not other console settings.
  7. taidara Win User

HELP! 169 IP address

How is your console connected to your D-Link router, wireless or wired?

Is your router up-to-date with the latest version of firmware?

Did you try to restore your router to factory defaults/settings?

Thank you!
  8. Hordie Win User

Deleting OS

Thema:

1. D-Link: Restore Factory Defaults - Similar Threads - Link Restore Factory

2. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  5. Linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking accounts: Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but...
  6. error linking to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    error linking to epic games: when trying to link my xbox account with epic games I get an error that does not let me link the account, can someone help me? 67c010b8-0b17-47cc-8c6e-beba7071c797
  7. linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine): My son has an xbox. He's 8 so I set up the account and I pay for gold with him using his own tag as a member of my family... He wants to take the console to his mums as he spends more time there....
  8. Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working: Mistakenly purchased incorrect game as a gift last night and need a refund. NOTHING loads, everything is "misplaced" or "error not working" or gives me steps that , surely must be my issue, to...
  9. Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...: I can't link my Xbox with Facebook on the xbox app on windows 10 cause it just says "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth...
  10. TP-Link: Restoring Factory Defaults

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: Restoring Factory Defaults: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Restoring Factory Defaults TP-Link TD-W8901G Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin Restoring Factory Defaults...