D-Link: since a update yesterday no Internet connection !?

Discus and support D-Link: since a update yesterday no Internet connection !? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Modems/Gateways): since a update yesterday no Internet connection !? soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW typically xbox support... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ll SNuFF ll, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ll SNuFF ll
    ll SNuFF ll Guest

D-Link (Modems/Gateways): since a update yesterday no Internet connection !?
    soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW typically xbox support

:)

ll SNuFF ll, Dec 12, 2016
  2. raptor0518
    raptor0518 Guest
    32 hours later and XBL is still *** up

I have not been able too connect to the internet since this happend yesterday!its showing on my xbox that the internet is their but it won't connect!

raptor0518, Dec 12, 2016
  3. DennisAW
    DennisAW Guest
    Alpha jax

Same here, no ability to play since Alphajax keeps reporting that I have no internet connection since yesterday...

DennisAW, Dec 12, 2016
  4. ll SNuFF ll
    ll SNuFF ll Guest

soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW typically xbox support

ll SNuFF ll, Dec 13, 2016
  5. ll SNuFF ll Win User

soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW 😉 typically xbox support🖒👌
  6. raptor0518 Win User

32 hours later and XBL is still *** up

I have not been able too connect to the internet since this happend yesterday!its showing on my xbox that the internet is their but it won't connect!
  7. DennisAW Win User

Alpha jax

Same here, no ability to play since Alphajax keeps reporting that I have no internet connection since yesterday...
  8. taidara Win User

NAT Problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Just to clearify, is the D-Link DSL-2650U the only gateway/device that connects to the Internet?
  9. neilhorgan Win User

System update finally rolling out....

Has anyone noticed graphics looking slightly better since the update?

I've been playing Dead Rising 3 since d/loading and it looks noticeably better/cleaner than it did yesterday?
Thema:

1. D-Link: since a update yesterday no Internet connection !? - Similar Threads - Link since update

2. Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I link my old Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account?: I have an old account on my xbox 360 and i don't want to lose it since it was never connected to the internet before. If i i connect it, would i be able to link or merge my 360 with my Microsoft...
  3. can you link your xbox app to your xbox of your xbox is hardwired?

in XBoX on Mobile
    can you link your xbox app to your xbox of your xbox is hardwired?: I cant seem to link my app to my xbox, and after some researching it could be because my xbox is hardwired since Im having issues witb my xbox on wifi. Is this right? Apparently im supposed to...
  4. PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft): Hello So I’ve been trying to connect my microsoft account to my Minecract PS4 Edition for 2-3 days. I’ve tried deleting my saved data and made 2-3 new Microsoft accounts but I always get the...
  5. how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?: my laptop died recently so i can't access my Minecraft account or play it through there so ive been trying to figure out how to log in on my switch. however i cannot figure out how to link my...
  6. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e: I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the other is in a upstairs bedroom]...
  7. Repair order email links not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair order email links not working: I was approved for an Xbox One controller repair/replacement and received an email with the service ID request number but when you try to click on the link that is provided, nothing happens. There...
  8. Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Developer Account Linking and Unlinking: So my stepson has had external accounts linked to his Xbox account (EA being one of them) which he is aware of but I am wondering if it is possible to unlink these from his Xbox profile in order...
  9. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412
  10. STEAM LINK! THIRTY TWO CHARACTERS IN THE TITLE

in XboX Insiders
    STEAM LINK! THIRTY TWO CHARACTERS IN THE TITLE: WHERE IS IT? WHY ISN'T IT AVAILABLE TO USE ON MY CONSOLE YET? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W/ MICROSOFT? submitted by /u/sauerpower01 [link] [comments]