D-Link: since a update yesterday no Internet connection !?

Discus and support D-Link: since a update yesterday no Internet connection !? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Modems/Gateways): since a update yesterday no Internet connection !? soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW typically xbox support... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ll SNuFF ll, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ll SNuFF ll
    ll SNuFF ll Guest

D-Link (Modems/Gateways): since a update yesterday no Internet connection !?
    soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW typically xbox support

:)

ll SNuFF ll, Dec 12, 2016
  2. raptor0518
    raptor0518 Guest
    32 hours later and XBL is still *** up

I have not been able too connect to the internet since this happend yesterday!its showing on my xbox that the internet is their but it won't connect!

raptor0518, Dec 12, 2016
  3. DennisAW
    DennisAW Guest
    Alpha jax

Same here, no ability to play since Alphajax keeps reporting that I have no internet connection since yesterday...

DennisAW, Dec 12, 2016
  4. ll SNuFF ll
    ll SNuFF ll Guest

soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW typically xbox support

ll SNuFF ll, Dec 13, 2016
  5. ll SNuFF ll Win User

soooooooo much ppl that are ready to help WOOOOW 😉 typically xbox support🖒👌
  6. raptor0518 Win User

32 hours later and XBL is still *** up

I have not been able too connect to the internet since this happend yesterday!its showing on my xbox that the internet is their but it won't connect!
  7. DennisAW Win User

Alpha jax

Same here, no ability to play since Alphajax keeps reporting that I have no internet connection since yesterday...
  8. taidara Win User

NAT Problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Just to clearify, is the D-Link DSL-2650U the only gateway/device that connects to the Internet?
  9. neilhorgan Win User

System update finally rolling out....

Has anyone noticed graphics looking slightly better since the update?

I've been playing Dead Rising 3 since d/loading and it looks noticeably better/cleaner than it did yesterday?
Thema:

1. D-Link: since a update yesterday no Internet connection !? - Similar Threads - Link since update

2. Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019): Hello, I have actually been having this same issue. It is not impossible to have happen but it is however apparently impossible to fix. I have been on the phone with microsoft numerous times for...
  3. How do I link to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I link to my Fortnite account?: I used to link with my friend, XBOX. Then I couldn't link with my XBOX. How do I link to my Fortnite account? bbe19bb2-4ef5-463d-83bc-5b513ad2b52a
  4. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  5. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  6. Linking sons fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking sons fortnite account: So my son plays fortnite using my gold account as a family member, i managed to link a epic account to the xbox but it linked my fortnite account ( which i dont actually use ) . How do i link his...
  7. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  8. TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help: TP-Link TD-W8901G: IPv6 On Router And Hub help Sorry, didn't realize the response was hijacked. This is the user guide for the TP C1200. I've had a TP link Archer before and it was a pretty solid...
  9. Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link my facebook account through Xbox Console companion: Okay every time I try to link my Facebook account to my Xbox account, I receive the following message: URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire collection play link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection play link: It is so lame there is not simply a play a link to open Microsoft Solitaire collection after signing in. There is only troubleshooting. We know what the problem is we don't need troubleshooting...