D-Link: Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not

Discus and support D-Link: Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not Actually in the forums you still result as ambassador 34c3d47b-7e36-4973-82ab-394a9fbefc70 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Vortex HawkEyes, Dec 12, 2016.

1. D-Link: Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not

D-Link (Routers): Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not
    Actually in the forums you still result as ambassador

:)

Vortex HawkEyes, Dec 12, 2016
  2. HASHxBROWNS
    HASHxBROWNS Guest
    Why can't I join the Enforcement United?

the link works for me but when I apply it says I'm not an ambassador! =/

HASHxBROWNS, Dec 12, 2016
  3. The stupidest thing I've seen in MW3

1. I have a girlfriend.

2. I'm an ambassador.

3. I'm a stupid 17 year old kid.

Need I say more? ;D

Defy Lightning, Dec 12, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Actually in the forums you still result as ambassador

M3tal Daz3, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

1. D-Link: Was an ambassador and now it says I'm not - Similar Threads - Link Was ambassador

2. No device linked with MS account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No device linked with MS account.: I purchased Halo reach on my PC, went to install ain my xb1 and was informed that there is no device linked with my account. After reading and trying the, unhelpful, troubleshooting i still cannot...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins gone after link Microsoft account to Minecraft on switch: i bought 2000 coins in the minecraft game ... once I added my microsoft account now all the purchases and coins are gone! Ive tried uninstalling re-installing.... nintendo support said the issue...
  5. Linking accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking accounts: Hi I have 3 Microsoft accounts 2 with old email addresses that are soon to be deleted by Optus, another is an old work email address. I have managed to rename one of the Optus email address but...
  6. error linking to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    error linking to epic games: when trying to link my xbox account with epic games I get an error that does not let me link the account, can someone help me? 67c010b8-0b17-47cc-8c6e-beba7071c797
  7. linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine)

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking 2 Xbox ones at different homes (my kids and mine): My son has an xbox. He's 8 so I set up the account and I pay for gold with him using his own tag as a member of my family... He wants to take the console to his mums as he spends more time there....
  8. Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working: Mistakenly purchased incorrect game as a gift last night and need a refund. NOTHING loads, everything is "misplaced" or "error not working" or gives me steps that , surely must be my issue, to...
  9. Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my Xbox with Facebook "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI...: I can't link my Xbox with Facebook on the xbox app on windows 10 cause it just says "URL blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth...
  10. Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fh3 issue, Microsoft support gave me this link to contact the ambassador.: I contacted Microsoft support with my issue and was given the link to post here in order to reach the Ambassador and receive a response from them in 24 to 72 hours. Both back filters in car...