D-Link: xbox live

Discus and support D-Link: xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): xbox live My xbox360 does not connect through the DIR 905L router. I have already performed all the support procedures and it still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Samuel Freire, Nov 30, 2016.

1. D-Link: xbox live

D-Link (Routers): xbox live
    My xbox360 does not connect through the DIR 905L router. I have already performed all the support procedures and it still continues to give connection error.

When performing the test and connection it shows the network status OK, Internet Ok, when the time comes for xbox live, it displays an error.

Can help me?

:)

Samuel Freire, Nov 30, 2016
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Getting disconnected every on Xbox Live every so often.

That particular D-Link router is not listed
    support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live
    as being compatible with multiple Xbox consoles. That doesn't mean it won't work, but it's unknown whether it will support multiple consoles well. UPnP is essential to multiple consoles; make sure
    it's turned on in the router setup,
    http://www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-d-link-dsl-2640r-d-link-firmware
    and that Port Forwarding and DMZ are _not_ turned on. It doesn't look like Port Triggering is available in that router; if a firmware upgrade from D-LINK makes it available, I would strongly
    suggest it.

VibroPlex, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Dezerter1322
    Dezerter1322 Guest
    How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live

Hi Again

My Modem Is Symphony And My Friend Modem Is D-Link

I Tested my Xbox 360 with Symphony But I Cant Connect to Live ( I Think Becuase Symphony Modem Is not Supported By Live )

Then i Tested My Xbox 360 with D-Link And I Connected to Live (I Think Becuase D-Link Modem Is Supported By Live )

When I Test My Xbox 360 With Symphony I Recive MTU Error

But When i Test My Xbox 360 With D-Link I Connect To Live

My Question Is How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live in :

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Dezerter1322, Nov 30, 2016
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Getting disconnected every on Xbox Live every so often.

That particular D-Link router is not listed
    support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live
    as being compatible with multiple Xbox consoles. That doesn't mean it won't work, but it's unknown whether it will support multiple consoles well. UPnP is essential to multiple consoles; make sure
    it's turned on in the router setup,
    http://www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-d-link-dsl-2640r-d-link-firmware
    and that Port Forwarding and DMZ are _not_ turned on. It doesn't look like Port Triggering is available in that router; if a firmware upgrade from D-LINK makes it available, I would strongly
    suggest it.
  5. Dezerter1322 Win User

How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live

Hi Again

My Modem Is Symphony And My Friend Modem Is D-Link

I Tested my Xbox 360 with Symphony But I Cant Connect to Live ( I Think Becuase Symphony Modem Is not Supported By Live )

Then i Tested My Xbox 360 with D-Link And I Connected to Live (I Think Becuase D-Link Modem Is Supported By Live )

When I Test My Xbox 360 With Symphony I Recive MTU Error

But When i Test My Xbox 360 With D-Link I Connect To Live

My Question Is How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live in :

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  7. niwshki Win User

D-Link D-Link DSL-2320B: 0x80a40010

Make sure Xbox Live is fully supported in your country: http://www.xbox.com/live/countries

Microsoft is aware of this problem with this sign-in error in most middle-Eastern countries and are working to fix it.

If your country isn't listed here, then I am afraid there is no workaround for this.

Let's just hope this will be resolved so that unsupported countries can access the Xbox services.
  8. X insikoi X Win User

CAN I USE MY GIFT CARD TO SUBSCRIBE TO XBOX LIVE ONLINE?

Check this link. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-live-gold-membership-digital-code/cfq7ttc0k5zm/7SR4
Thema:

D-Link: xbox live

1. D-Link: xbox live - Similar Threads - Link live

2. Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Facebook mit XBOX Live verknüpfen schlägt in der App fehl[Link Facebook to XBOX Live fails...: Guude Wenn ich versuch, die Facebook-Verbindung zu repariern, kommt diese Meldung: "Diese Weiterleitung ist fehlgeschlagen, da die URI zur Weiterleitung in den Client oAuth-Einstellungen der App...
  3. Change email linked to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to my Xbox Live: English Hello! My Xbox Live account is linked to my dad's work email. Since my dad uses this email to work, I'd like to pass my Xbox Live account to my email address. It is possible? Remember,...
  4. Linked Account Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linked Account Xbox Live: I did a Factory Reset on my Xbox due to an other problem that i had, so i entered the account of my friend for the "link" + my account and the Xbox Live doesnt work anymore on my account, only on...
  5. Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I change the Microsoft Account linked to my Xbox Live account?: Hello! I was wondering, is it possible to chnage the Microsoft Account that is linked to my Gamertag / Xbox Live Profile? Please respond, as I am worrying. d800a76a-7d0d-42b1-81ac-1aaedf82ab8c
  6. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  7. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  8. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  9. Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to link xbox live account onto my Minecraft Mac account?: I both own minecraft for the Mac and nintendo switch my friends have a realm made on the nintendo switch but i cant join them anymore due to a bug that wont allow me to connect my microsoft...
  10. 1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1/2 price xbox live gold 1000 apex coins link broken xbox aware but not all advocate...: Anyone purchasing the 3 months 1/2 price gold (UK) 1000 apex coins the link was broken and charged you the full price. problem is many advocates are unaware of the offer but I have had luck with...