D-Link: xbox live

Discus and support D-Link: xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): xbox live My xbox360 does not connect through the DIR 905L router. I have already performed all the support procedures and it still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Samuel Freire, Nov 30, 2016.

1. D-Link: xbox live

D-Link (Routers): xbox live
    My xbox360 does not connect through the DIR 905L router. I have already performed all the support procedures and it still continues to give connection error.

When performing the test and connection it shows the network status OK, Internet Ok, when the time comes for xbox live, it displays an error.

Can help me?

:)

Samuel Freire, Nov 30, 2016
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Getting disconnected every on Xbox Live every so often.

That particular D-Link router is not listed
    support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live
    as being compatible with multiple Xbox consoles. That doesn't mean it won't work, but it's unknown whether it will support multiple consoles well. UPnP is essential to multiple consoles; make sure
    it's turned on in the router setup,
    http://www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-d-link-dsl-2640r-d-link-firmware
    and that Port Forwarding and DMZ are _not_ turned on. It doesn't look like Port Triggering is available in that router; if a firmware upgrade from D-LINK makes it available, I would strongly
    suggest it.

VibroPlex, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Dezerter1322
    Dezerter1322 Guest
    How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live

Hi Again

My Modem Is Symphony And My Friend Modem Is D-Link

I Tested my Xbox 360 with Symphony But I Cant Connect to Live ( I Think Becuase Symphony Modem Is not Supported By Live )

Then i Tested My Xbox 360 with D-Link And I Connected to Live (I Think Becuase D-Link Modem Is Supported By Live )

When I Test My Xbox 360 With Symphony I Recive MTU Error

But When i Test My Xbox 360 With D-Link I Connect To Live

My Question Is How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live in :

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Dezerter1322, Nov 30, 2016
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Getting disconnected every on Xbox Live every so often.

That particular D-Link router is not listed
    support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live
    as being compatible with multiple Xbox consoles. That doesn't mean it won't work, but it's unknown whether it will support multiple consoles well. UPnP is essential to multiple consoles; make sure
    it's turned on in the router setup,
    http://www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-d-link-dsl-2640r-d-link-firmware
    and that Port Forwarding and DMZ are _not_ turned on. It doesn't look like Port Triggering is available in that router; if a firmware upgrade from D-LINK makes it available, I would strongly
    suggest it.
  5. Dezerter1322 Win User

How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live

Hi Again

My Modem Is Symphony And My Friend Modem Is D-Link

I Tested my Xbox 360 with Symphony But I Cant Connect to Live ( I Think Becuase Symphony Modem Is not Supported By Live )

Then i Tested My Xbox 360 with D-Link And I Connected to Live (I Think Becuase D-Link Modem Is Supported By Live )

When I Test My Xbox 360 With Symphony I Recive MTU Error

But When i Test My Xbox 360 With D-Link I Connect To Live

My Question Is How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live in :

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  7. niwshki Win User

D-Link D-Link DSL-2320B: 0x80a40010

Make sure Xbox Live is fully supported in your country: http://www.xbox.com/live/countries

Microsoft is aware of this problem with this sign-in error in most middle-Eastern countries and are working to fix it.

If your country isn't listed here, then I am afraid there is no workaround for this.

Let's just hope this will be resolved so that unsupported countries can access the Xbox services.
  8. X insikoi X Win User

CAN I USE MY GIFT CARD TO SUBSCRIBE TO XBOX LIVE ONLINE?

Check this link. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-live-gold-membership-digital-code/cfq7ttc0k5zm/7SR4
Thema:

D-Link: xbox live

1. D-Link: xbox live - Similar Threads - Link live

2. Is there a way to link my Xbox live account and Reddit account without a PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to link my Xbox live account and Reddit account without a PC?: I don’t own a PC and I’d love to link the accounts together. submitted by /u/NotUniqueUsernameee [link] [comments]
  3. xbox live linking into epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live linking into epic games: i had a xbox live account on fortnite and one day i unliked my account and all of my progression and everything in the game is gone and i cant get it back e4e2710a-39e8-49cf-8e51-5292c8b32bb3
  4. Xbox live account not linking to share enix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account not linking to share enix: My xbox live account will not link with square enix. And eveey time i try there is a connection error 2a24a55b-e25a-4d0d-b708-fdf7c948d0c6
  5. linking Xbox Live with Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    linking Xbox Live with Discord: Hi everyone I hope you are well. I am having difficulties linking my Xbox live account with Discord. I've tried with the phone and the PC;. No luck. I keep receiving an internal server error...
  6. : Cannot Join Xbox Live via TP-Link TL-SG1005D Switch

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Cannot Join Xbox Live via TP-Link TL-SG1005D Switch: : Cannot Join Xbox Live via TP-Link TL-SG1005D Switch I'm not happy with the Xbox Live performance on my Wifi setup so I'm trying to get my Xbox hard wired. However, when connecting to my TP-Link...
  7. Linking my Microsoft account with my xbox live games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my Microsoft account with my xbox live games: I downloaded Fortnite on my Xbox and on my laptop, so i want to link my accounts together, but it always says that there's a problem with my account. I have tried to link other games but it also...
  8. Linked xbox live account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Linked xbox live account: Hello my gamertag is and my xbox live account is linked to my boyfriends xbox live account and i have not gotten any of the promotions that were displayed around the dates of may8 thru the 13th i...
  9. Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games Xbox Live account link error.: [img] When I try to link my xbox live account to a new epic games account, I get this error message that tells me to login to xbox. Why does it say that I don't have an xbox profile associated...
  10. Linking EA and XBOX live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking EA and XBOX live accounts: I am very frustrated that I cannot allow my sons to play Apex with their older brothers because of their age. They are 9 and have played similar games (Fortnite, etc...) with no issues. As a...