D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double...

Discus and support D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [BR] O lado esquerdo do D-Pad do meu controle de Xbox One está com um problema de duplo clique, por ex: eu aperto pra esquerda no menu Xbox e as vezes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hesjinx, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hesjinx
    Hesjinx Guest

D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double...

[BR]

O lado esquerdo do D-Pad do meu controle de Xbox One está com um problema de duplo clique, por ex: eu aperto pra esquerda no menu Xbox e as vezes ele pula um espaço. Eu seguro pra esquerda pra desligar a rádio do GTA V e ao invés disso ele pula as estação
    e não abre o menu das estações.

Não é 100% das vezes que isso acontece, mas é bem bem frequente.

E é SÓ do lado esquerdo que isso acontece, os outros lados estão normais.

Alguém sabe como eu posso arrumar isso?

[EN]

The Left D-Pad of my Xbox One Controller has a double click issue, for example: i press left once on the Xbox Menu and it skips an space. I hold left on GTA V to turn the radio off and it skips a station, instead of opening the radio menu.

This happens very frequently, but not 100% of the times.

And this happens ONLY on the Left side of the D-Pad, the other sides works normally.

How can i fix this?

:)

Hesjinx, Oct 7, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double clicking issue

3. SilkyBunny39212 Win User

Controller Replacement

will they repair the d-pad on my xbox one controller?
  4. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Next Gen Controller sizes.

Curious as to how good the D-pad will be on the xbox one controller.
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Xbox 360 Controller vs Xbox One Controller, your thoughts?

I hated the D-Pad and battery pack on the Xbox 360 controller, so now that Microsoft have fixed the D-Pad and have the batteries built-in I prefer the Xbox One controller. It took me a while to get used to the analog sticks on
    the Xbox One.
  6. BlastingAxis Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

for the xbox one it would be my elite controller love the weight and the rubberized grips, for the 360 was the controller that the d-pad spun from a d-pad to a disc I don't really play any other consoles so lol
Thema:

1. D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double... - Similar Threads - Pad controle clicando

2. Xbox One Controller: D-PAD - 4 or 8 position?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller: D-PAD - 4 or 8 position?: Hello. I’ve been interested for several months, and everyone answers differently, who speaks 4 positions, who speaks 8 positions. Please tell me, at the cross (D-PAD) 4 or 8 positions? -----...
  3. Xbox controller spamming down on D-pad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller spamming down on D-pad: I just bought an Xbox-licensed One controller from Walmart. I unbox it, plug it in, and I can’t even use it cause the controller keeps spamming down on the d-pad as if I were pressing it, but I’m...
  4. Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way: so after looking through the internet trying to find a way to stop my d pad double clicking to no real avail, having downloaded the game controller tester from the store it became obvious my left...
  5. Problem with 4x controllers(Microsoft pad Xbox One S 6CL-00002)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with 4x controllers(Microsoft pad Xbox One S 6CL-00002): Hello, I have a problem with 4x Xbox controllers. All gamepads have a faulty left analog stick. In neutral position cursor is moving. I tried to fix controllers according to microsoft support...
  6. Controller elite d-pad issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller elite d-pad issue: When i connect my controller elite either wirelessly or with a cable to my xbox the d-pad does not work. i have checked button mapping and found no issue and tried a different controller that...
  7. Elite controller no longer works with chat pad unless power cable is inserted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller no longer works with chat pad unless power cable is inserted.: As above. I have tried the chatpad on another controller and it works fine on battery only. I have tried updating the controller with the chatpad attached but no update is needed. I've tried...
  8. how do i get my 4 xbox control pads fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my 4 xbox control pads fixed?: I've got 2 pads about a year old rb broke off 1 and the direction sticks on the other and the older 2 is lb broke and direction sticks. £50 each what a waste had xbox 360 pads for 10 years and...
  9. Problem with the D-PAD of my XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the D-PAD of my XBOX ONE CONTROLLER: Hello, I own a Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows and the D-PAD is not working very well. Actually it derive a little bit in a random direction and it is impossible to play...
  10. Controller D-Pad Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller D-Pad Broken: The little metal thing on the circuit bored is broken it won't pop up and I can't click, is there a way to fix the D-Pad, do I have to buy a new one, I hope I don't have to buy a new controller...