D4 for free, really???

Discus and support D4 for free, really??? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Game was released on September 19, 2014 and you already give it for free? I want my money back and cant even get refund. Why the hell i should pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by youtoomi, Dec 22, 2014.

1. youtoomi
    youtoomi Guest

D4 for free, really???

Game was released on September 19, 2014 and you already give it for free?

I want my money back and cant even get refund.

Why the hell i should pay money if you give exclusives for free after few months?

:)

youtoomi, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Xbox one games ?

D4 (special & original).

State of decay.

Dead rising 3.

Smite (free to play)

+ above posts.

Depends of your taste.

Tzar of kaos, Dec 22, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Will we EVER get decent pricing for digital games from Microsoft (UK)?

Picked up D4 yesterday for $13

RippenHarra, Dec 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

D4 for free, really???

There are no guarantees when or if a game will be given at a reduced price or offered for free. Remember that there aren't yet a whole lot of games for the Xbox One. Sometimes there may be a game that you already have that is offered for free.

Although the terms of purchase do state that there are no refunds but sometimes they can be given, you would need to contact phone support for that. However, considering the length of time since you purchased the game I don't think you'd be eligible for
    one.

onyxishere, Dec 23, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

D4 for free, really???

There are no guarantees when or if a game will be given at a reduced price or offered for free. Remember that there aren't yet a whole lot of games for the Xbox One. Sometimes there may be a game that you already have that is offered for free.

Although the terms of purchase do state that there are no refunds but sometimes they can be given, you would need to contact phone support for that. However, considering the length of time since you purchased the game I don't think you'd be eligible for
    one.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Xbox one games ?

D4 (special & original).

State of decay.

Dead rising 3.

Smite (free to play)

+ above posts.

Depends of your taste.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Free Games With Gold - NOT FREE

I just looked and could not find MAX: The Curse of Brotherhood free on the website. The only thing that I saw that was free was a game add on. It is D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die - Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
  8. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

xbobx one kinect games list and updates?

9. Tzar of kaos Win User

Game Reccomendations

Forza 5.

Dead Rising 3.

D4.

Ryse.

Watchdog.

Titanfall (always online).

Killer Instinct.

PS: Chariot is a fun game to play with a friend at home (free with Gold,this month).
Thema:

D4 for free, really???

1. D4 for free, really??? - Similar Threads - free really

2. can I have a free Xbox one I'm a kid living in Jamaica an would really appreciate it thank you

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can I have a free Xbox one I'm a kid living in Jamaica an would really appreciate it thank you: Please I been an Xbox one please 47d0ebca-08c2-48f3-8701-ebb8c7ac6911
  3. Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...: Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 hour trial! Help 0e53a589-a701-430f-848e-d09aa865030e
  4. 5 free games this December... well 3 really. (games with gold < Ps free games with Plus )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 free games this December... well 3 really. (games with gold < Ps free games with Plus ): Lets get to the point here. Theft and Castle Strom have been already free for Xbox360 and xbox one respectively In fact xbone has the Definitive Version of CS. (Castle storm) Who ever is in...
  5. Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really hope microsoft decides to make this amazing game free soon: I really hope Microsoft make this game free I really enjoyed dead island free but I would like call Microsoft and tell them I love them... Watch if they make this game free...
  6. In association mode, I got Lebron in free agency for really, really cheap. How?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In association mode, I got Lebron in free agency for really, really cheap. How?: So, during free agency, I picked up Lebron for like $3 million a year, Kobe for $1 million a year, and Pau Gasol for like $800k a year. All had no interest in signing but I got all 3 of them to...
  7. Is the first gamertag change really free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the first gamertag change really free?: The xbox support page about changing gamertags says: "Follow these steps to change your gamertag. Note that the first time you change your gamertag, there’s no charge. However, there will be a...
  8. Hey what was you really good Xbox one amazing games live things free time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey what was you really good Xbox one amazing games live things free time: Yeah I my names is Christian esquivel deaf was person for they really Xbox one games really be cool awesome and I love it c1d0b075-2a92-4807-b4c6-5cf46d604849
  9. Free stuff advertised on my home screen/dashboard not really free???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free stuff advertised on my home screen/dashboard not really free???: Hey gang, so I dont have cable, but I have internet and xbox live, and I was so excited to see the Bieber roast Advertised for free on my xbox one homescreen/dashboard, says "bieber roast Watch it...
  10. can u really get a free xbox live gold trial???

in XBoX on Consoles
    can u really get a free xbox live gold trial???: i jus got a xbox 1 and its my first xbox so made an account, is it true you can get a free trial with live gold for 30 days, if so then how do i register for this???...