Daiky Sudoku Scoring

Discus and support Daiky Sudoku Scoring in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For over a Month now the scoring of the Daily Sudoku games has been broken. As I complete the game it works. When I complete all three games it will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SunnySiren77, Jan 13, 2021.

1. SunnySiren77
    SunnySiren77 Guest

Daiky Sudoku Scoring

For over a Month now the scoring of the Daily Sudoku games has been broken. As I complete the game it works. When I complete all three games it will show that on the calendar. The next day
    there is no completion noted on the calendar. I have pictures of this problem. I am logged in on a Windows 10 PC, cache is cleared, etc. I have no problems whatsoever with the other Microsoft Casual Daily games.

:)

SunnySiren77, Jan 13, 2021
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game pass rewards and achievements not working

It just started for me today. I can't unlock the daiky quest for playing any game pass game. However I did unlock the one for unlocking any achievement and the one for playing three diffrent games.
  3. Lukeeelooo Win User

Login problems

as well thr Same issue for me - unable to login, and as a result my 'perfect' score for the January daily challenges has vanished. I am simply not inclined to start from scratch again.

I have even tried to log in via my Xbox profile, but still cannot access my scores history for Sudoku, while I have no problem with Solitaire or Mahjong. this sucks.....
  4. WonderClover48 Win User

Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. I have uninstalled & reinstalled with no result. I can click on the green xbox button in the upper right hand corner of Sudoku and be signed into xbox without any problem. I can exit Sudoku, sign into xbox, and punch the
    "play Sudoku" button, which initiates Sudoku, but Sudoku still says it cannot connect to xbox.

I have on a couple of occasions seen a message momentarily when I first initiate Sudoku that seems to imply that this is a new version of Sudoku and you don't have to sign into xbox to play it. But then I don't have any history
    of my playing Sudoku over the past 4 years. The message disappears before I can study it. Is there a new version of Sudoku that is causing my problem?

Help
  5. cmsunday Win User

Problem with Microsoft Sudoku

Sudoku keeps looping back to start screen, will not open sudoku games for the last 3 to 4 days
  6. WonderClover48 Win User

Problem with access to Sudoku

I have the exact same problem. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can click on the green xbox button in the upper right corner of Sudoku, and sign into xbox just fine, but Sudoku can't sign in. Have even exited Sudoku, and punched the "Play Sudoku" button
    within xbox, which starts Sudoku, but Sudoku still can't connect. All of my other games work fine.

I have seen a message from time to time within Sudoku over the last 2 days which seems to say that this is a new version and you don't have to sign into xbox to play, but then I lose all my history of what has happened in the last 4 years. The message disappears
    before I can study it. Is this a new version? Or maybe I am misinterpreting the message.
Thema:

Daiky Sudoku Scoring

1. Daiky Sudoku Scoring - Similar Threads - Daiky Sudoku Scoring

2. Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku: Every time I download Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku and press 'play' it just hangs on the first page. I have been playing this game for sometime now and it just would not go any further than the...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Not Loading: For a couple of weeks Microsoft Sudoku doesn't go beyond the 'changing numbers' load form. I've reset it. I've reinstalled it - during which the options and sign in process that precede the...
  4. Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?: Reposting this question because my problem still exists and Microsoft has not posted a fix. Sudoku won't load. It's just hangs out like it's tiring to log in. tried resetting the asp and...
  5. Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android: Microsoft Sudoku app won't load on Windows10 nor Android for the last week or so. I've tried "everything" even working for over an hour with a volunteer gamer assistant via Microsoft. How can I...
  6. Sudoku Level Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku Level Not Updating: On my old computer, my Microsoft Sudoku level is 293. When I added the game to my new computer, my level was 42! My Xbox companion is working OK. I am signed in properly in both instances. When I...
  7. If I terminate Microsoft Sudoku will I be able to re-install from scratch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I terminate Microsoft Sudoku will I be able to re-install from scratch?: Because when I'm not signed into XBox it saves my Daily Changelles. Thanks 7cbca9d6-b181-4938-8a9a-c66320290007
  8. microsoft Sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku: I had reached the Grand Master level in Microsoft Sudoku recently when my PC died. Unfortunately when trying to revive the PC, I made a major mistake and destroyed my system backup disk. I am...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku App: When I try to launch Microsoft Sudoku nothing happens 3abf0754-f599-485c-bec6-324623d0c603
  10. Microsoft Sudoku, in the Daily Challenges section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku, in the Daily Challenges section: Microsoft new Sudoku didn't save any game results the entire month of December. did anyone else have problems and how did you get it resolved? I've asked the help line and they suggested I contact...