Daily Challenge Restarts

Discus and support Daily Challenge Restarts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if anyone else seems to be experiencing a continuous restart of the daily challenge in the middle of the game, this started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SBCM5281, Mar 27, 2014.

1. SBCM5281
    SBCM5281 Guest

Daily Challenge Restarts

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else seems to be experiencing a continuous restart of the daily challenge in the middle of the game, this started occurring after my last game update to the latest version. I'm currently using a sony s13p on windows 8.1 64bit.

I hope this issue is resolved with the next update.

:)

SBCM5281, Mar 27, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Randomness of card deals

Not on the daily challenges. The challenges for that game are the same for everyone and do not change if you restart.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2014
  3. queenyco33
    queenyco33 Guest
    not loading

I did a restart and it seemed to have worked my daily challenge puzzles are now loading

queenyco33, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Daily Challenge Restarts

Hello SBCM5281,

Let's make certain that there isn't any corruption to the game's files. Uninstall the game and then select "Restart" from the Shutdown menu. Once you're system has restarted, press the Windows Key+R and type wsreset.exe in the dialog box that opens. Press
    Ok and once this program has finished, open the Windows Store app and reinstall the game.

Thanks,

Coreysito, Mar 31, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Daily Challenge Restarts

Hello SBCM5281,

Let's make certain that there isn't any corruption to the game's files. Uninstall the game and then select "Restart" from the Shutdown menu. Once you're system has restarted, press the Windows Key+R and type wsreset.exe in the dialog box that opens. Press
    Ok and once this program has finished, open the Windows Store app and reinstall the game.

Thanks,
  6. Smwutches Win User

Randomness of card deals

Not on the daily challenges. The challenges for that game are the same for everyone and do not change if you restart.
  7. ChickenTrain064 Win User

Taptiles problems - we need your help!

I am running on Windows 10. Daily Challenges suddenly switched from a view with 5 challenges to a smaller view showing only the first 3 easiest challenges. Stopping and restarting application did not restore the correct view. Restarting computer did not
    restore correct view. Daily challenges the next day show the small 3 games only view.
  8. queenyco33 Win User

not loading

I did a restart and it seemed to have worked my daily challenge puzzles are now loading
  9. DuneFan Win User

Jigsaw does not load

Froze 12 times again tonight on daily challenges, Had to restart until the ads loaded. HEY FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Daily Challenge Restarts

1. Daily Challenge Restarts - Similar Threads - Daily Challenge Restarts

2. Question concerning Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question concerning Daily Challenges: The daily bomb defuser isn't loading...problems? Dec 1st 2019 0f180e6f-8933-4e20-9593-5cb900500695
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges: For the past month I have had trouble getting credit for successfully completing the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges. After I win and it displays the fact that I won, when it goes to the screen to...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge: AGAIN... Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Daily Challenge- Word Twister - Bomb Defusal freezes and will not load. The other segments still work. Except for the Bomb Defusal....
  5. MW is not keeping accurate count on daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW is not keeping accurate count on daily challenges: When doing daily and special challenges, the game isnt keeping track. Example have 10 more kills needed with smg to finish a challenge , ive played 3 more games with smg but the kill count hasnt...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  8. Wordament Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge: I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message: [img] I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I do next? e1456f5e-4c8b-426d-85e7-fa2ba31bedc4
  9. Daily Challenge Time Clock

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Challenge Time Clock: Just performed the daily challenge . Did the first 24 challenges and exited the xbox program to have dinner. Several hours passed and when I returned, I opened the xbox program and checked my...
  10. Daily Challenge restarts in the middle of a running game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge restarts in the middle of a running game: when playing the daily challenge, after 2 or 3 finished games, the running game is restarting itself. This happens when the first deck or the first row is finished. After complete restarting the...