Daily Challenges flaw

Discus and support Daily Challenges flaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a regular user of the Solitaire Daily Challenges. I have noticed that over the last few months once you finish the Daily Challenges on the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarryZC, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BarryZC
    BarryZC Guest

Daily Challenges flaw

I am a regular user of the Solitaire Daily Challenges.
    I have noticed that over the last few months once you finish the Daily Challenges on the last day of the month, once you get the 'Perfect' notification the daily bonus of 250 points does not get added like
    each other day of the month.

Hopefully this is a simple fix.

:)

BarryZC, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Daily Challenges flaw

Hi Barry,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Every time I try to do the Daily Challenge, it says that it had an error. I can't seem to access the Daily Challenge.

What Daily Challenge are you referring to? Is it a game specific daily challenge?
  4. RobSmith_920 Win User

Error 002000 Still occurs on Daily Challenge

Just a question. Why can I play Taptiles daily challenges, but not Mahjong or Solitaire daily challenges?
  5. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  6. DaveJohnC Win User

3 February Easy Challenge crashes

Hello,

I am also having this problem with 4th Feb Daily Challenges, in addition to th4 same problem with the 3rd April Daily Challenges
Thema:

Daily Challenges flaw

1. Daily Challenges flaw - Similar Threads - Daily Challenges flaw

2. Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges: I switch computers often. When playing Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges, the awards seem to only partially sync across computers. Any way to get stuff in sync?...
  3. Sudoku daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku daily challenge: what keeps the games not to update when one is completed. It worked fine until the version came out until the new month stared. To my knowledge i have not changed anything and 3 different systems...
  4. June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge: Appears to be unsolvable. It keeps dealing the same non-winnable hand over and over. What's up with that? 4ad3fdd6-dc27-472d-8ef7-471c2318f7b3
  5. Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in: On the Microsoft Solitaire console , I can select Daily Challenge, the screen displays Loading, then stops, and exits completely. All other functions (e.g. playing different solitaire games )...
  6. Solitare crashing on selection of Daily Challenge

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitare crashing on selection of Daily Challenge: I'm having a problem with Solitare crashing. I opened it this morning, played the FreeCell Daily Challenge and exited. Re-opened the app later, got a message that I should update for new...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges: Have been playing the Microsoft Software Collection for about 6 months on my laptop with Windows 10. No problems at all. The update on the night of 30 April 2020 - 1 May 2020 has left me with a...
  8. Daily Challenges and Network Connectivity for NBA 2k playgrounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Daily Challenges and Network Connectivity for NBA 2k playgrounds: For some reason I cant do daily challenges on this game and also compete for the playground championships because it keeps indicating a problem with the server. But its perplexing because my xbox...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crashes when clicking on today's daily Bomb Defusal challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games crashes when clicking on today's daily Bomb Defusal challenge: I have been playing Ultimate Word Games (German version) today (Apr. 6, 2020). When clicking on today's "Bomb Defusal" challenge the games crashes: The loading screen appears, but that's it. After...
  10. I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error code. 104 - Something isn't quite right with the Daily Challenges....: This began yesterday and continues today. It claims I am not connected to the internet, but all other MS games are online and my computer shows I am connected and have a very good signal....