daily challenges for past months

Discus and support daily challenges for past months in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to play past challenges for previous months? If so can you tell me how to do it? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AskurSisT3r, Jan 22, 2014.

1. AskurSisT3r
    AskurSisT3r Guest

I was wondering if there was a way to play past challenges for previous months? If so can you tell me how to do it?

Thank you

:)

AskurSisT3r, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Ubik1511
    Ubik1511 Guest
    past months daily challenge?

I did not finish each month's daily challenges in windows Majong can I go back to the past months

Ubik1511, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Play daily challenges for previous months

Daily challenges for previous months are gone forever

There is no way to access daily challenges for previous months

I start to play in September, may be October have the same games?

RobertoCattellani, Jan 22, 2014
  4. daily challenges for past months

There is not. You have the month to complete all the daily challenges but once that month is over, there isn't any way to go back and complete the previous month.

MS Win8 Games, Jan 22, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

There is not. You have the month to complete all the daily challenges but once that month is over, there isn't any way to go back and complete the previous month.
  6. Coreysito Win User

Is it possible to save games?

Hello FutileAutumn615,

Sorry to say that once the month is over, the Daily Challenges from that month are archived and are no longer available and the new month's Daily Challenges are then loaded in.
  7. MRallamagoosa Win User

How do I go back to previous months on Microsoft Solitaire Collection to do the previous daily enges

I'm afraid you can't do it. The daily challenges are refreshed every month and only the current month is available. There are stats for each month keeping track on how you performed and also achievements tied to the
    daily challenges, but the challenges themself are not kept at the end of each month.
  8. onyxishere Win User

No Internet on Sep 29 & 30 - Can I do Makeup Solitaire?

I don't play the solitaire games on Windows 10 much but I'm pretty sure there's an option to see past games. Double check the main menu for a daily challenge clickable link and see if it shows the entire month.
  9. Coreysito Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Go Back To Old Games

Hello StyledStatue78,

Unfortunately the answer is no, part of the challenge of the Daily Challenges is to be able to complete them before the month is over. Once the month has ended, those challenges are closed.
Thema:

1. daily challenges for past months - Similar Threads - daily challenges past

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - Daily Challenge: AGAIN... Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Daily Challenge- Word Twister - Bomb Defusal freezes and will not load. The other segments still work. Except for the Bomb Defusal....
  3. MW is not keeping accurate count on daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW is not keeping accurate count on daily challenges: When doing daily and special challenges, the game isnt keeping track. Example have 10 more kills needed with smg to finish a challenge , ive played 3 more games with smg but the kill count hasnt...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  6. Wordament Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge: I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message: [img] I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I do next? e1456f5e-4c8b-426d-85e7-fa2ba31bedc4
  7. Daily Challenge Time Clock

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Challenge Time Clock: Just performed the daily challenge . Did the first 24 challenges and exited the xbox program to have dinner. Several hours passed and when I returned, I opened the xbox program and checked my...
  8. Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months: All daily challenges for this month May 2018 have problems. It allows you to complete the puzzle then freezes after hitting the get reward button and then kicks you out of the program. When you...
  9. past months daily challenge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    past months daily challenge?: I did not finish each month's daily challenges in windows Majong can I go back to the past months 45745875-a20c-46d8-8a2e-9606dd7a7d1f
  10. Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam not loading for past 3 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam not loading for past 3 days: For the past 3 days, February 25th to February 27th, the final puzzle in the Daily Challenges, Jigsaw Jam won't load. I just get about 25% loading and then the puzzle pieces go into perpetual...