Daily/monthly rewards disappeared

Discus and support Daily/monthly rewards disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I keep getting notified to turn in daily rewards on xbox but on my app my daily/ monthly rewards can't be turned in. Its infuriating as I was 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrbrocky, Nov 26, 2020.

1. mrbrocky
    mrbrocky Guest

So I keep getting notified to turn in daily rewards on xbox but on my app my daily/ monthly rewards can't be turned in. Its infuriating as I was 2 dailies away from the monthly streak.

Anybody any suggestions?

:)

mrbrocky, Nov 26, 2020
  2. The Conodont Win User

Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

This also seems to be affecting game pass rewards which means no daily/weekly/monthly rewards points if goes on for long.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared

So all the Gamepass quests have disappeared from my Rewards app and I don't get any notifications any more about completing dailies. Did the program get scrapped or something?
    Due to the monthly roll over, they were unavailable for a brief time. They are now available with a new months list of Quests.
  4. BrettDaniel Win User

Xbox game pass quests not unlocking again

I just filed a report on the insider hub. It's not counting game pass games played. Prevents finishing the daily, weekly and monthly quests. Guess I'll be missing the big monthly reward points..... Again.
  5. FF Square Enix Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes you can earn lots of Microsoft rewards points, daily, weekly, monthly, it's never been more fun earning points.
  6. yobrizo Win User

rewards

Hello. if they are microsoft rewards, as they complete the monthly missions that come out in the app or on the console, related to the gamepass, and doing the daily missions of visiting the store in the proposed movies and games
Thema:

1. Daily/monthly rewards disappeared - Similar Threads - Daily monthly rewards

2. How do I go back to previous months on Microsoft Solitaire Collection to do the previous daily ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go back to previous months on Microsoft Solitaire Collection to do the previous daily ...: Hello! I'd like to know if there is a way to play the daily challenges for june and the other previous months. IBe had a Hewlett Packard for 6 years now and i really love this game and i'd like to...
  3. Can I go back to previous month daily challenge Solitaire Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I go back to previous month daily challenge Solitaire Windows 10: Hi I will have no access to internet for last few days of June 2018, can I go back to finish June's daily challenges in July? dd9e1715-bebc-46a6-88ac-60bd1938498c
  4. Daily Challenge for the Monthly Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge for the Monthly Series: When i Try to do the Final Day of the Months Daily Challenge it gets to the loading page and then freezes will not go into any of the 5 games for the daily challenge...
  5. No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit.: No collections from Thailand for daily play over months, ready to quit. 515daa88-4ab4-4cdf-9746-e272d9b55e2d
  6. Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months: All daily challenges for this month May 2018 have problems. It allows you to complete the puzzle then freezes after hitting the get reward button and then kicks you out of the program. When you...
  7. I haven't been able to do a daily Jigsaw for a month. They are in a perpetual state of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to do a daily Jigsaw for a month. They are in a perpetual state of ...: I Haven't been able to play a daily jigsaw challenge for a month. They are in a perpetual state of "downloading". In addition, all the collections I have earned have disappeared. What the heck is...
  8. (Daily challenge) I was not able to play on the last day of the month,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Daily challenge) I was not able to play on the last day of the month,: (Daily challenge) I was not able to play on the last day of the month, and I can not get back to the task d56d5478-3349-4956-a6eb-6821e7d46fd9
  9. Daily Challenges won't load - Month TWO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenges won't load - Month TWO: I have been unable to play any daily challenges since May 1st, 2017. They just say "downloading", but never load. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and have reset my Microsoft...
  10. My Xbox turns itself on, daily, for months now

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns itself on, daily, for months now: So there isn't one time, but it just happens. Often when we are in the room but certainly not limited to it. My Xbox one is a master chief edition, setup to turn itself completely off when I turn...