daily poll

Discus and support daily poll in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why does todays daily poll say ended. can't do it so i'm going to loose my 340 day streak 71c8592f-4c1c-4415-9f93-4cab94d0a2ae Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ABC WARRIORS64, Sep 9, 2019.

1. daily poll

why does todays daily poll say ended. can't do it so i'm going to loose my 340 day streak

:)

ABC WARRIORS64, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Emo Goggles Win User

daily poll

i never can get past 30ish days it does the same thing to me.
  3. ABC WARRIORS64 Win User

daily poll

thanks for the link. couldn't find an appropriate link for this problem myself
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

daily poll

I assume you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards? I have encountered the same issue. Keep trying, hopefully they fix this before the end of day and kills our streaks :(

You can also send a request
    here
    to let them know of the issue.
  5. AridLizard Win User

daily poll

it seems to be working now (for me in the UK at least)

hope it's working for everyone else now
  6. HASHxBROWNS Win User

SR24 level max out?

Thema:

daily poll

1. daily poll - Similar Threads - daily poll

2. Problem with Daily Challenges - Why?

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Daily Challenges - Why?: I keep trying to explain my issue - all working fine apart from Daily Challenges - WHY? 6f44d5bf-304f-43d1-b120-816f3071ebac
  3. Solitaire daily challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire daily challenges: Freecell on Dec 28 is NOT solvable!!! Been at it for hours it's not salvable. You LIE when you say all games are solvable! b32d3e08-2817-48b3-b018-64018b881af6
  4. Xbox games stop same time daily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games stop same time daily: Despite the screen time settings in Microsoft Family i.e. Weekdays 4pm - 9.30pm my xbox kicks me out of games at 4.20pm until 5pm every weekday. I can access the internet to watch youtube So the...
  5. No daily polls or ratings in app.

in XboX Insiders
    No daily polls or ratings in app.: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong ディリーチャレンジゲームの件[Translation-About Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge Game: Microsoft Mahjong の起動時のデーターを同期していますの時間が1ヶ月程前から2分ぐらいかかるようになりました。以前は問題がなかったのですが よく解りません。 同時にMicrosoft Solitaire  Collectionのゲー もやっていますが何ら問題はありません。データー同期も以前と全く変わりません。 上記のゲー は両方ともプレミア 版を使用してます。...
  7. Daily puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily puzzles: wouldn't it be possible to add the option to finish the puzzle on Lock Breaker and Bug Catcher? It is frustrating to only see a small portion of the picture. f365a5ef-eea1-4852-aff4-166e5e5a2c71
  8. Question concerning Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question concerning Daily Challenges: The daily bomb defuser isn't loading...problems? Dec 1st 2019 0f180e6f-8933-4e20-9593-5cb900500695
  9. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not acknowledge a win with the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges: For the past month I have had trouble getting credit for successfully completing the Jigsaw Jammer daily challenges. After I win and it displays the fact that I won, when it goes to the screen to...