daily poll

Discus and support daily poll in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why does todays daily poll say ended. can't do it so i'm going to loose my 340 day streak 71c8592f-4c1c-4415-9f93-4cab94d0a2ae Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ABC WARRIORS64, Sep 9, 2019.

1. daily poll

why does todays daily poll say ended. can't do it so i'm going to loose my 340 day streak

:)

ABC WARRIORS64, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Emo Goggles Win User

daily poll

i never can get past 30ish days it does the same thing to me.
  3. ABC WARRIORS64 Win User

daily poll

thanks for the link. couldn't find an appropriate link for this problem myself
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

daily poll

I assume you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards? I have encountered the same issue. Keep trying, hopefully they fix this before the end of day and kills our streaks :(

You can also send a request
    here
    to let them know of the issue.
  5. AridLizard Win User

daily poll

it seems to be working now (for me in the UK at least)

hope it's working for everyone else now
  6. HASHxBROWNS Win User

SR24 level max out?

Thema:

daily poll

1. daily poll - Similar Threads - daily poll

2. Sudoku daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku daily challenge: what keeps the games not to update when one is completed. It worked fine until the version came out until the new month stared. To my knowledge i have not changed anything and 3 different systems...
  3. June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    June 27 Tri-Peaks daily challenge: Appears to be unsolvable. It keeps dealing the same non-winnable hand over and over. What's up with that? 4ad3fdd6-dc27-472d-8ef7-471c2318f7b3
  4. The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ Daily Run not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ Daily Run not working: Hello! For the past 2 weeks, the daily run in Afterbirth+ has not been working. The message I receive is: "Connection Failure! Make sure you are connected to the internet" I have done the...
  5. My system daily update why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My system daily update why: My system daily update 450 mb why problem solve please 73767002-5d99-44c8-af87-f84578847f40
  6. Binding of Isaac Daily Run won't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Binding of Isaac Daily Run won't work?: Hey, I've recently gotten The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ and I enjoyed the Daily runs alot but for a week or 2 now every Time I try to get to the Run it shows a Message that says: "Connection...
  7. Daily system updates on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Daily system updates on Xbox One X: My system is downloading and installing 500 MB to 1 GB updates almost daily and has been for nearly a month. These are not game related. I know Microsoft is not pushing out updates daily. i am...
  8. Daily quests

in XboX Insiders
    Daily quests: For two days my daily game pass play quest is not showing completed. Submitted several issues through the app and this is keeping me from getting my monthly completionist quest completion. I’ve...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in: On the Microsoft Solitaire console , I can select Daily Challenge, the screen displays Loading, then stops, and exits completely. All other functions (e.g. playing different solitaire games )...
  10. No daily polls or ratings in app.

in XboX Insiders
    No daily polls or ratings in app.: submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]