daily poll

Discus and support daily poll in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why does todays daily poll say ended. can't do it so i'm going to loose my 340 day streak 71c8592f-4c1c-4415-9f93-4cab94d0a2ae Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ABC WARRIORS64, Sep 9, 2019.

1. daily poll

why does todays daily poll say ended. can't do it so i'm going to loose my 340 day streak

:)

ABC WARRIORS64, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Emo Goggles Win User

daily poll

i never can get past 30ish days it does the same thing to me.
  3. ABC WARRIORS64 Win User

daily poll

thanks for the link. couldn't find an appropriate link for this problem myself
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

daily poll

I assume you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards? I have encountered the same issue. Keep trying, hopefully they fix this before the end of day and kills our streaks :(

You can also send a request
    here
    to let them know of the issue.
  5. AridLizard Win User

daily poll

it seems to be working now (for me in the UK at least)

hope it's working for everyone else now
  6. HASHxBROWNS Win User

SR24 level max out?

Thema:

daily poll

1. daily poll - Similar Threads - daily poll

2. the bomb dispoal puzzle on daily chaleges will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the bomb dispoal puzzle on daily chaleges will not load: when you click on the daily challenge bomb disposal it will not load up 7212280f-0941-420b-8ccd-0275e8868eb4
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  4. STOP WITH THE DAILY SYSTEM UPDATES

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP WITH THE DAILY SYSTEM UPDATES: What in God's Green Earth is in these system updates that we need to have one LITERALLY EVERY NIGHT. I dont know what's getting updated, but it honestly just needs to happen ONCE a week, I mean...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  6. Dom's Daily Deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dom's Daily Deals: Hi just seen on internet a site Dom's Daily Deals offering 12 months xbox ultimate for $72 could you please say if this is legit or a scam?? 175e6799-74e9-4ede-804a-6afd0c35c748
  7. Wordament Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge: I'm trying to do the Daily Challenge in Wordament and I keep getting the following message: [img] I try an;d try again and get nowhere. What do I do next? e1456f5e-4c8b-426d-85e7-fa2ba31bedc4
  8. Daily Challenge Time Clock

in XBoX on Windows
    Daily Challenge Time Clock: Just performed the daily challenge . Did the first 24 challenges and exited the xbox program to have dinner. Several hours passed and when I returned, I opened the xbox program and checked my...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading": Application event log has an "Application Hang" event when this happens. The Solitaire.log file has the following error: AdsAppComponent -- InterstitialAd::ErrorOccurred:...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...