damage cd

Discus and support damage cd in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My CD game (Breakpoint) is damage and the xbox can't read the certificate from the cd. I installed the game but still need the cd and I can't play.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FJCHAVES, Oct 25, 2019.

1. FJCHAVES
    FJCHAVES Guest

damage cd

Hi! My CD game (Breakpoint) is damage and the xbox can't read the certificate from the cd. I installed the game but still need the cd and I can't play. Anyone can help. Sorry for my English...

:)

FJCHAVES, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AwardedGoblin92 Win User

Damaged Cd

So,you are saying that nothing can be done about this situation?I have the other Singleplayer/Co-op disc and I can play with it.They can't let me download the multiplayer section?You know,Battlefield 3 has 2 cds.
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Damaged Cd

Retailers, developers, and publishes are not going to reimburse you for damages caused by negligence.
  4. romeoteknik Win User

Damaged Cd

If you bought it last week, return it to the store, you have 14 days I believe (depends on the store)

Did you buy it brand new or used?
  5. FJCHAVES Win User

damage cd

my dog give a small bit on the cd. Thanks for the reply, I think that im need to buy another one...
  6. Koods Win User

damage cd

When you say damaged disc do you mean it has got scratched or cracked or do you mean that the console isn't reading any discs? If your disc is damaged then you might need to seek redress through the retailer, though if the disc is scratched most will
    not be willing to help!
Thema:

damage cd

1. damage cd - Similar Threads - damage

2. Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.: Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot seem to complete the challenge where you "yeet" a player (on Fortnite), you then have to build a structure or find a high point like a cliff and press...
  3. Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?: I have an Xbox 360 S and the vent is on the top. I had it on the carpet for a few days, not knowing this was bad. Could I have done any damage to my Xbox? I haven't noticed anything....
  4. Xbox damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox damage?: Hey, so I may need a little help. Here's the problem. So when I plug in the xbox the power brick flashes white and orange for a bit, then when I turn it on it turns off after 5 seconds. Now this...
  5. F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage: Hi, after playing almost an entire season i Career Mode the game makes sudden terminal damage stops. Out of the blue. Anybody with same experience and hopefully a solution ?...
  6. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  7. Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?: Since I've bought this console I've got to remplace my external disc drive three times (Different brands and models). I've noticed every time that I unplug an external HDD, with the console...
  8. Xbox One X hardware Damage /under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hardware Damage /under warranty: Hi, I'm Steve. I'm using an Xbox One X Console project scorpio edition. its been just more than a year since ive purchased it. it now has a hardware issue where the console dont turn on. some...
  9. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....
  10. No damage given

in XboX Networking Hardware
    No damage given: No damage given Hi! did you try to contact Ubisoft support and see if they know anything about the issue? bbae8d08-1059-4c7f-825b-dd19c8ae77ef