Damaged code for gift card

Discus and support Damaged code for gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do 119636f3-3552-428a-a381-617e97919a38 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoseOrozco5, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JoseOrozco5
    JoseOrozco5 Guest

I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do

:)

JoseOrozco5, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

If the place where you purchased them wont help,which they probably wont,then your only option is to try & guess the missing digits.
  3. denis97g Win User

try to go where you bought it and see if they can help you with the damaged codes.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Damage gift cards

Only your retailer can help you with refunds or replacements in this issue.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Damage gift cards

Did you scratch off the code containing the gift card code? Could you try guessing which letter or number it could be? I used to do that back on the xbox 360 Microsoft point days.
  6. SoloMem0 Win User

Damaged gift card

Hi there,

Please contact customer support to see what they will be able to do for you.

You may request a call back by going to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they may be able to help you.
Thema:

1. Damaged code for gift card - Similar Threads - Damaged code gift

2. Code is damaged on the XBOX live card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code is damaged on the XBOX live card: I bought a XBOX Live Gold card ($24.99) and when I tried to redeem the code, parts of the code(letters and numbers) came off when I scratched to reveal and parts are now unreadable. I've tried to...
  3. Código cartão danificado [Mod Translation: Damaged card Code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código cartão danificado [Mod Translation: Damaged card Code]: Boa noite, estou prescisando de auxilio, meu filho danificou o codigo do cartao em 2 letras, como posso fazer para resgarar valor 100,00, voy a loja q comprei tentar trocar, ou tem outra maneira,...
  4. I damaged the xbox live gold card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I damaged the xbox live gold card code: Good evening Microsoft, I bought a xbox live gold card for 12 months, but when I scratched the protection to reveal the code I ended up damaging the code. I have proof of purchase, activation of...
  5. Código danificado Gold (Gold Damaged Code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Código danificado Gold (Gold Damaged Code): Olá amigo tenho um probleminha tive comprando uma assinatura Gold por três meses ,o que aconteceu o meu filho rasgou o código aonde ficava os vintes cinco numero ele acabou rasurando tres...
  6. Damaged code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged code: Good night, I bought a xbox live account 12 months gold while scratching the code the two digits of the fourth session were damaged. I have the barcode of the proof of purchase.889842002195...
  7. Xbox gift card code damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code damaged: Hi my son was given an Xbox gift card for Xmas and has scratched off the code and must have scratched too hard as it has damaged the last 5 digits. Can you help please? Thanks Charlotte...
  8. damaged gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged gift card code: can someone tell me what to do with mij damaged code ? want to redeem mij gift card e132ba07-6196-4764-aef0-a462db812c3f
  9. damaged gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged gift card code: hello my name is chevy and i have some trouble with my gift card code. i was removing the scratch line and accedently removed a part of the code what must i do now ?...
  10. CODE DAMAGED

in XBoX on Consoles
    CODE DAMAGED: WHEN PULLING LACRE SCREAMED 3 LETTERS OF THE CODE OF GAME AND I WILL NOT FIND THE CODE OF 25 DIGITOS IN THE BOX OF MY XBOX ONE. 308fb345-9d38-4a83-b707-3e2ce6e5913a