Damaged Disc

Discus and support Damaged Disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get a replacement Call of Duty Black OPS 2 disc. My one isn't working and have tried all the recommended fixes. Had a look at the replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RetroDwelt, Jan 29, 2014.

1. RetroDwelt
    RetroDwelt Guest

Damaged Disc

Can I get a replacement Call of Duty Black OPS 2 disc. My one isn't working and have tried all the recommended fixes. Had a look at the replacement disc list but this one isn't on it. Could someone please advise. Thanks.

:)

RetroDwelt, Jan 29, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox motor is stopping while downloading grand theft auto 5 on disc?

Actually that is your console laser that can't read the disc. This can be caused by different issues the disc is damaged or the disc driver is damaged. Try to play another disc and if it can play your gta5 is damaged, if it can't be played means your disc
    drive is damaged and you should send that console for repairs.

M3tal Daz3, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Its Hallowed
    Its Hallowed Guest
    Damaged Disc?

If it cracks it wont work i had this issue. You can fix by buying a new disk and putting them in cd sleeves to prevent it in the future! -Platinum

Its Hallowed, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Damaged Disc

Only Microsoft Game Studio games are in the program, you will have to buy a new copy at retail.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox motor is stopping while downloading grand theft auto 5 on disc?

Actually that is your console laser that can't read the disc. This can be caused by different issues the disc is damaged or the disc driver is damaged. Try to play another disc and if it can play your gta5 is damaged, if it can't be played means your disc
    drive is damaged and you should send that console for repairs.
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Damaged Disc

You damaged the disc you need to pay again simples
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Damaged Disc

Yeah.you wont get a free copy just because you've bought it once already lol.

How damaged is it? Some shops have a disc repair service for a couple of quid.
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Damaged Disc

Only Microsoft Game Studio games are in the program, you will have to buy a new copy at retail.
  9. Noble 29 Win User

Damaged Disc

You'll likely have to buy a new disc unless you purchased insurance on it from whatever retailer you bought it from.
Thema:

Damaged Disc

1. Damaged Disc - Similar Threads - Damaged Disc

2. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works: Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5
  3. My Xbox one has damaged my game disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one has damaged my game disc: Recently I have been having trouble with my Xbox reading my game disc (I only play the one game at the moment so the disc pretty much stays in there all the time) so when I try to fire up the game...
  4. Is my a.c.odyssey disc damaged???? :( :( :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my a.c.odyssey disc damaged???? :( :( :(: is my a.c odyssey disc damaged? disc loads and works up until i press A to continue my game, then the loading page(the one that shows the tips) when that done loading then nothing, goes straight...
  5. Damaged disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged disc: I have many games. Only 2 of them, however, are on a disc. of those, 50% (1) was scratched. Not sure how, but for my current intent and prrpose, that is moot. I uninstalled it before I knew of the...
  6. When your xbox damage a product disc and digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When your xbox damage a product disc and digital: So i bought halo wars 2 a long time ago. It work fine, but my xbox damage one day my product. Halo wars 2 was digital and not on disc. I could not play the game anymore. And throw away all save...
  7. xbox one damaged disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one damaged disc: I have a problem with 2 of my xbox one games. I have over 40 games but it's just with 2 games. My xbox doesn't leave scratches but does something else .... I can't describe it ,the green color is...
  8. Trying to download my game. it says you Disc my might dirty or Might be damaged, but it's not. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download my game. it says you Disc my might dirty or Might be damaged, but it's not. ...: Is this **** is dirty? But it's not. So. I'm trying to download but it says. Just might be dirty, but it's not I don't know how to fix that. 041183f3-4edf-43c4-9259-cebcabf7910a
  9. Installation Stopped - Disc damaged or dirty error - October 2017 after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation Stopped - Disc damaged or dirty error - October 2017 after update: I recently bought the Xbox One version of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Excited, I inserted the disc into my Xbox One S for installation. After a little bit, the system told me that...
  10. damaged or unreadable game disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged or unreadable game disc: My son's Rockband 4 disc for xbox one wont install. The machine says it is dirty or damaged. Is there any way to download a copy and use the key from the disc we bought? Also, where on the...