Damaged fxs dvd 1

Discus and support Damaged fxs dvd 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Forum members, I have an original set of FSX Gold Edition in original packing with serial number. DVD 1 is badly damaged, (tried all the tricks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by patankarvijaygopal, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Damaged fxs dvd 1

Dear Forum members,

I have an original set of FSX Gold Edition in original packing with serial number.

DVD 1 is badly damaged, (tried all the tricks mentioned on Youtube, nothing worked).

I tried to search on internet for a direct MS email address, it is nearly impossible to get an email address.

In frustration I rang the MS Australian office in Epping, Sydney from China (where I am based).

The FxS Gold Edition was purchased from CashConverters in Australia.

The MS answering App suggested that I logon to www.help.microsoft.com - (so much for phone support ha!

Can someone please (please help).

I am based in China, and language is a barrier for me, so I will not even try ringing the China's MS office.

I can share the original photos of the packaging and the SN if needed.

Looking forward to your help.

All replies (please) to

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Best,

Vijay

:)

patankarvijaygopal, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Damaged fxs dvd 1

Nothing Microsoft can do as you bought it from a 2nd hand shop.

You would need to take it up with cash converters.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Dvds

It's possible that the DVD's are damaged in some way or the DVD lens in the Xbox is going out .
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Trouble With Microsoft points

Hi there,

If you are seeing the -1 points, I'm guessing you're trying to purchase Pinball FX through the demo correct?

-

Pinball FX was removed from the marketplace and replaced by Pinball FX 2. Once you purchase Pinball FX 2, you can purchase the tables from Pinball FX as add-ons.

-

I hope this helps.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

fifa 14 - DAMAGED DVD

If it's accidental damage, you may be able to replace it by contacting EA games about it.
    help.ea.com
  6. xTye Win User

fifa 14 - DAMAGED DVD

x24hrs2livex, he says in his post it's his fault it's damaged.
Thema:

Damaged fxs dvd 1

1. Damaged fxs dvd 1 - Similar Threads - Damaged fxs dvd

2. Viva Pinata Multiplayer servers down or damaged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata Multiplayer servers down or damaged?: My friends and I come back to Viva Pinata TiP at least once a year as it is one of our favorite games from childhood. Last year we were made aware that the games mail service no longer functioned,...
  3. controller messed up with no physical damage

in XBoX on Windows
    controller messed up with no physical damage: my xbox series x wireless controller analog sticks messed up and are always inputting down and to the right i havent dropped the controller or anything there are no signs of damage its just always...
  4. My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code: I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with 339801cd-2a3a-42e8-bcf0-9268219f3b91
  5. How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I know if my Series S got damaged because of lightning?: A minor thunderstorm was happening and I didn't unplug my Xbox. I was wandering how I could know if my Xbox was affected by the thunderstorm. 4f197352-6e7f-4ec4-9c28-78516fd6893f
  6. Water Damage on Xbox One S... intermittent issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Water Damage on Xbox One S... intermittent issues.: Spilt a small amount of soup on my xbox one S around a week ago. I unplugged and allowed to dry out under a fan on its side. Plugged in the next day and seemed to run fine with no issues, this...
  7. my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?: my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?hope someone can help.thanks. 3096f5a7-3db4-4542-b367-5122f555df37
  8. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  9. Can Li-ion battery outputting 3.7 volts each, damage my Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Li-ion battery outputting 3.7 volts each, damage my Xbox controller?: Hello, i recently learned that xbox controller requires 3V from baptisteries to function properly. My question is this. i have found these Panasonic 18650 3400mAh batteries which output 3.7V...
  10. Damaged game disc replacement? Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Damaged game disc replacement? Xbox 360: I have a couple of xbox 360 games that will no longer work, can i get a replacement disk? 8498a446-aab9-4fd0-9781-eb2e55817143