Damaged gift card

Discus and support Damaged gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I damaged the first 3 numbers/letters on my xbox gift card. What can I do? 10f21140-2b28-47b5-bba8-12c31fc72979 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sabroni314Davis, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Damaged gift card

I damaged the first 3 numbers/letters on my xbox gift card. What can I do?

:)

Sabroni314Davis, Mar 7, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Damage gift cards

Only your retailer can help you with refunds or replacements in this issue.
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Damage gift cards

Did you scratch off the code containing the gift card code? Could you try guessing which letter or number it could be? I used to do that back on the xbox 360 Microsoft point days.
  4. SoloMem0 Win User

Damaged gift card

Hi there,

Please contact customer support to see what they will be able to do for you.

You may request a call back by going to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they may be able to help you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Damaged gift card

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but otherwise, all you can really do is try to guess the missing digits. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Damaged code for gift card

If the place where you purchased them wont help,which they probably wont,then your only option is to try & guess the missing digits.
Thema:

Damaged gift card

1. Damaged gift card - Similar Threads - Damaged gift card

2. Xbox modern warefare - “damaged disk or dirty”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox modern warefare - “damaged disk or dirty”: I got the new game and it started to download, stopped and asked if my disk was dirty or damaged. I took it back to the store and got a new one. It did the exact same thing... What is going on?...
  3. Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.: Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot seem to complete the challenge where you "yeet" a player (on Fortnite), you then have to build a structure or find a high point like a cliff and press...
  4. Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?: I have an Xbox 360 S and the vent is on the top. I had it on the carpet for a few days, not knowing this was bad. Could I have done any damage to my Xbox? I haven't noticed anything....
  5. Damaged code for gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damaged code for gift card: I purchase a gift card worth 30 and it gave me 3 codes each $10 but I damage two of them what can I do 119636f3-3552-428a-a381-617e97919a38
  6. Damage gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Damage gift cards: I had a $30 gift card but the codes were damage except for one I tried getting a refund but they say they can do thoing to help me 5dde936b-ea99-4ae6-bd98-ee84bf20eda3
  7. Damaged My 50$ Gift Card ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Damaged My 50$ Gift Card ?: So I just bought a gift card , unfortunately I damaged the code , is there any way to get another code ? I mean there is bunch of numbers Written / Printed on the top left of the gift card ? I...
  8. Xbox gift card code damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code damaged: Hi my son was given an Xbox gift card for Xmas and has scratched off the code and must have scratched too hard as it has damaged the last 5 digits. Can you help please? Thanks Charlotte...
  9. damaged gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged gift card code: can someone tell me what to do with mij damaged code ? want to redeem mij gift card e132ba07-6196-4764-aef0-a462db812c3f
  10. damaged gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    damaged gift card code: hello my name is chevy and i have some trouble with my gift card code. i was removing the scratch line and accedently removed a part of the code what must i do now ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. damaged xbox gift card