Damaged giftcard but no receipt

Discus and support Damaged giftcard but no receipt in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sister bought me a gift card for my birthday and i was peeling it and 2 of the numbers were peeled off and there is no possible way i can read it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Z1E2D3T4H5G6, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Z1E2D3T4H5G6
    Z1E2D3T4H5G6 Guest

My sister bought me a gift card for my birthday and i was peeling it and 2 of the numbers were peeled off and there is no possible way i can read it but i dont have the receipt is there anything i can do

:)

Z1E2D3T4H5G6, Jun 27, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Z1E2D3T4H5G6,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the code for your gift card peeling off with the peel leaving you with no way to read the code itself, but you do not have the receipt for this gift card.

Please request a call or chat with one of our representatives through our website so that they can use the tools necessary for handling this case.

Do this and then let us know what happens.

Best wishes!
  3. Allebas Win User

Hi Z1E2D3T4H5G6,

Where did she buy it from? You can try taking it back to store. For example, if she brought it from Walmart they can look up the receipt and maybe exchange it. It will be up the store manager.
  4. Lactos292 Win User

do they put tax on gift cards that you put money on it?

Yolu will not be charged tax on a giftcard. That would be double dipping because you'd have to pay tax on the giftcard and then again on whatever you buy with the giftcard.
  5. SyC0TiK MuSkRaT Win User

Brand new Ryse Son of Rome broken disc xbox one

If you have your receipt, they should take it back and give you a different game. It shouldn't matter how it got damaged. Just my opinion.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Live Gold

É um cartão de Giftcard ou Xbox Live Gold card?

[Translation - Is it a giftcard or Xbox Live Gold card? ]
Thema:

1. Damaged giftcard but no receipt - Similar Threads - Damaged giftcard receipt

2. error or damage of my console system

in XBoX on Consoles
    error or damage of my console system: I have not been a year with my console but I got the best out of it playing daily and for a long time but last night I was playing and at the time of going to the menu the interface appeared to me...
  3. Could a game that freeze stop working damage the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could a game that freeze stop working damage the console?: Hi! I have xbox one x and wonder if it could make any damage to the console when a game freeze/stop working? Then you push xbox button to end the game and you get back to desktop (do not need to...
  4. Code is damaged on the XBOX live card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code is damaged on the XBOX live card: I bought a XBOX Live Gold card ($24.99) and when I tried to redeem the code, parts of the code(letters and numbers) came off when I scratched to reveal and parts are now unreadable. I've tried to...
  5. Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?: Without thinking about it, I unplugged my Xbox One X while it was in instant on mode. I could hear the HDD spin down when I did it, then I remembered it was in Instant On mode. After powering it...
  6. Xbox One S HDD damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S HDD damaged?: Basically the top of my xbox got hit pretty hard and since then I cant play games off my external or internal hard drives. I just keep getting the “game took too long to start” error. My games...
  7. Damaged game on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged game on Xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem, I bought "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" in the xbox store and I went to download the game I turned off the console and went to sleep when I woke up, went to see my library of...
  8. Cuenta dañada [Translate] Damaged Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta dañada [Translate] Damaged Account: ya llevo 2 días intentando jugar y no sincronizar mis datos por lo que no puedo jugar en línea además de no puedo hacer comprar por un "problema del lado de xbox" no puedo agregar cuentas a mi...
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts damaged disc works: Usually, when I try to play Call of Duty Ghosts on disc, it doesn't work. Today, it did. What happened??? 48b281c8-9bcc-4b6b-b447-f7dd182848f5
  10. Código cartão danificado [Mod Translation: Damaged card Code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código cartão danificado [Mod Translation: Damaged card Code]: Boa noite, estou prescisando de auxilio, meu filho danificou o codigo do cartao em 2 letras, como posso fazer para resgarar valor 100,00, voy a loja q comprei tentar trocar, ou tem outra maneira,...