Damaged giftcard but no receipt

Discus and support Damaged giftcard but no receipt in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sister bought me a gift card for my birthday and i was peeling it and 2 of the numbers were peeled off and there is no possible way i can read it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Z1E2D3T4H5G6, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Z1E2D3T4H5G6
    Z1E2D3T4H5G6 Guest

My sister bought me a gift card for my birthday and i was peeling it and 2 of the numbers were peeled off and there is no possible way i can read it but i dont have the receipt is there anything i can do

:)

Z1E2D3T4H5G6, Jun 27, 2019
  2. JOSHUASHALO Win User

If you try to Guest last 2 number that you Missing than it well work.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Z1E2D3T4H5G6,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the code for your gift card peeling off with the peel leaving you with no way to read the code itself, but you do not have the receipt for this gift card.

Please request a call or chat with one of our representatives through our website so that they can use the tools necessary for handling this case.

Do this and then let us know what happens.

Best wishes!
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi Z1E2D3T4H5G6,

Where did she buy it from? You can try taking it back to store. For example, if she brought it from Walmart they can look up the receipt and maybe exchange it. It will be up the store manager.
  5. Lactos292 Win User

do they put tax on gift cards that you put money on it?

Yolu will not be charged tax on a giftcard. That would be double dipping because you'd have to pay tax on the giftcard and then again on whatever you buy with the giftcard.
  6. SyC0TiK MuSkRaT Win User

Brand new Ryse Son of Rome broken disc xbox one

If you have your receipt, they should take it back and give you a different game. It shouldn't matter how it got damaged. Just my opinion.
Thema:

1. Damaged giftcard but no receipt - Similar Threads - Damaged giftcard receipt

2. Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeet and throw an opponent to cause fall damage.: Sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot seem to complete the challenge where you "yeet" a player (on Fortnite), you then have to build a structure or find a high point like a cliff and press...
  3. Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 on carpet: did I damage it?: I have an Xbox 360 S and the vent is on the top. I had it on the carpet for a few days, not knowing this was bad. Could I have done any damage to my Xbox? I haven't noticed anything....
  4. Xbox damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox damage?: Hey, so I may need a little help. Here's the problem. So when I plug in the xbox the power brick flashes white and orange for a bit, then when I turn it on it turns off after 5 seconds. Now this...
  5. damage cd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    damage cd: Hi! My CD game (Breakpoint) is damage and the xbox can't read the certificate from the cd. I installed the game but still need the cd and I can't play. Anyone can help. Sorry for my English......
  6. F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2019 Sudden Terminal Damage: Hi, after playing almost an entire season i Career Mode the game makes sudden terminal damage stops. Out of the blue. Anybody with same experience and hopefully a solution ?...
  7. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  8. Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox one causing damage to all my external drives?: Since I've bought this console I've got to remplace my external disc drive three times (Different brands and models). I've noticed every time that I unplug an external HDD, with the console...
  9. Xbox One X hardware Damage /under warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hardware Damage /under warranty: Hi, I'm Steve. I'm using an Xbox One X Console project scorpio edition. its been just more than a year since ive purchased it. it now has a hardware issue where the console dont turn on. some...
  10. (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Power supply burned, risk of console getting damaged?: It happened to a friend, the console didn't turned on until then, tested the PSU in other console and the same, he hopes that anything bad didn't happened to console....