Damaged Xbox one hard drive transfer

Discus and support Damaged Xbox one hard drive transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a damaged Xbox One with an intact Hard drive. Can I transfer all of my data and game info to my Xbox One X via the hard drive if I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rolandpagan, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:52 PM.

1. rolandpagan
    rolandpagan Guest

I have a damaged Xbox One with an intact Hard drive. Can I transfer all of my data and game info to my Xbox One X via the hard drive if I have not backed it up prior? I have removed the old Xbox one hard drive and it appears to have a bunch of data on
    it and is accessible, but I do not know how to transfer the data to my new machine. Thanks for the help

:)

2. sampay174 Win User

Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable

I'm almost positive you can if you have the hard drive space but not at the same time. Plug one of the hard drives in the hard drive bay. Then plug in your empty hard drive into the transfer cable then the transfer cable to one of the usb ports on your xbox.
    Transfer the data and repeat for the other hard drive. That should transfer all the data onto one hard drive. Hope this helps!
  3. onyxishere Win User

Salvaging Corrupt Harddrive

A transfer cable will transfer all data on the hard drive. When it is transferred you can check the files and remove the one with a yellow exclamation mark.

Be sure that you get an official transfer cable though or you risk ruining the drive and Microsoft does not offer warranty repairs on items that were damaged with 3rd party devices.
  4. Andy Bertaut Win User

Access saved games from new console

Thanks for the reply, but that's not actually my question. I know I can transfer my information across, but my problem is this: One of the profiles is not on the hard drive. it's on the internal memory of the xbox. the xbox has become damaged and i can't
    get into it to transfer that profile onto the removable drive. so, if i take the removable drive to another xbox, will i be able to access the saved games from the profile of the old xbox
  5. Smwutches Win User

Data Transfer Cable

The transfer cable is only meant to transfer data from one Xbox hard drive to another. You would not be able to keep the 60gb connected and use the hard drive like that. The data would have to be transferred to another hard drive.
  6. DEATH LIVE BR Win User

Original 360 HD seems to have self destructed...

I think your hard drive is damaged, you must buy another HD and make the transfer of everything you downloaded
Thema:

1. Damaged Xbox one hard drive transfer - Similar Threads - Damaged hard drive

2. Forza Horizon 4 Game archive damaged

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Game archive damaged: This morning when logging in to the game, the display file is damaged, unable to enter the game. [img] c41460a4-7208-4bc1-aecf-681bdce61baf
  3. Xbox one S water damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S water damage: spilt a bit of coffee on the xbox, probably like 10 milliliters, It turned off instantly but I had a battery charging and it was still charging until I unplugged the xbox. I turned it upside down...
  4. Xbox One S Water Damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Water Damage: Hello, about 3 days ago I spilt about 2 fluid ounces of water onto my xbox. Im pretty sure some got into the fan area and damaged my xbox due to it turning off immediately when it happened. I...
  5. Damaged Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hello! My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a very deffective left-thumbstick (lags to the point that I cannot make any menu selections or move correctly) and a drifting right-thumbstick (moves...
  6. Hacked account and damaged my router

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked account and damaged my router: Hi, my sons friend/enemy hacked his ex box and blew up the routers.( DDo's )everything connected to the router turned off and my IP address was compromised. How do I take a step further and block...
  7. How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?: It seems like for research, I want to upgrade my capacity of internal storage because I am tired of having to delete games to install other ones, I want to upgrade my XBOX One, not just my Xbox...
  8. Could a hard shutdown damage an Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could a hard shutdown damage an Xbox?: Hi all Yesterday I was about to play a game on my new Xbox One X when the 6 number passcode popped up. Somehow the controller was unresponsive, hence the only thing I could do was a "hard...
  9. " ERROR UNABLE TO LOAD MYCAREER ON HARD DRIVE. "THE SAVED CONTENT IS DAMAGED OR UNREADABLE"

in XBoX on Consoles
    " ERROR UNABLE TO LOAD MYCAREER ON HARD DRIVE. "THE SAVED CONTENT IS DAMAGED OR UNREADABLE": I got this error a month ago and XBOX fixed it in one day. Then I got the same error again 2 weeks ago and submitted another ticket. XBOX hasn't fixed it and they want me to submit a" video...
  10. Microsoft update damaged my hard drive/ anyone else?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft update damaged my hard drive/ anyone else?: i turned my xbox one on and an automatic update started. the update then went to an error code E200 000000ef 00000000. all the troubleshooting for this didn't work and...